Legalizing 11 Million Illegals.One Problem.Authentic Documents & Birth Certificates.

Feb 1, 2013

:poke:
All year long the debate has been a major issue. But what about the agenda of acquiring the actual documents for the percentage of illegals who came here with very little paperwork, or forged documents?
What are we going to do? give a few million illegals new names? ages? dates of births?
This issue should be brought up in the media. How can they legalize 11/12 million aliens when god knows how many of them have none or suspicious documents?
Yah, if Liberals were to handle the process, they wouldn't complain if any of them had very few or forged documents to work with, they will just assign them all a name, address, SS Number, Drivers License, etc.
In a hypothetical scenario, we will have 1 million new Male Americans with the same name, something like Jose Migeul Hernandez, and another new Million Female Americans called, Zenita Alina Gonzalez.

It doesn't matter. All that matters is getting more people voting for the Democrats.

Papers? We don't need no stinking papers!

:poke:
All year long the debate has been a major issue. But what about the agenda of acquiring the actual documents for the percentage of illegals who came here with very little paperwork, or forged documents?
What are we going to do? give a few million illegals new names? ages? dates of births?
This issue should be brought up in the media. How can they legalize 11/12 million aliens when god knows how many of them have none or suspicious documents?
Yah, if Liberals were to handle the process, they wouldn't complain if any of them had very few or forged documents to work with, they will just assign them all a name, address, SS Number, Drivers License, etc.
In a hypothetical scenario, we will have 1 million new Male Americans with the same name, something like Jose Migeul Hernandez, and another new Million Female Americans called, Zenita Alina Gonzalez.

Perhaps if you and others on the right spent less time looking for ‘problems’ and more time seeking solutions to issues concerning immigration, such ‘problems’ might get resolved.

We have had millions of immigrants without proper documentation. Very few at Ellis Island had it

Your and my ancestors managed to thrive without it

We have had millions of immigrants without proper documentation. Very few at Ellis Island had it

That's why they went to Ellis Island to get it, dummy! My ancestors were here first. Maybe you should get out, instead?

Hey, here's a way to save money: Let's just cut to the chase and open all our borders, nice and wide. No one needs ID, ID's are racist. People can come and go as they please. An open door policy!

Fuck it, we have room. I'll bet we could pack another 250 million here if we tried. It's mean for us to expect people to follow the rules like other countries. Like Mexico.

And let's drop Federalism and any interest in assimilation. Let's see how many divisions we can create. That whole E Pluribus Unum stuff is mean and racist. Imagine how many different language road signs we could have!

And I'm sure our economy and health care system wouldn't be hurt. And if they were, the rich will pay for it.

Easy as pie!

:rock:

I can see it now, come 2015, a Million new Americans named Zenita Gonzalez want to sue Casey Anthony for ruining their lives.

I got an idea, fine, they want to legalize 12 million democrats to vote, ok, just allow them to vote in Cally,New York,Illinois,Maryland,Vermont and the other deep blue states where they make sure only Dems win races. but not in any red/purple state!

I got an idea, fine, they want to legalize 12 million democrats to vote, ok, just allow them to vote in Cally,New York,Illinois,Maryland,Vermont and the other deep blue states where they make sure only Dems win races. but not in any red/purple state!

Just what conservatives always dreamed of.....white only states

That's why they went to Ellis Island to get it, dummy! My ancestors were here first. Maybe you should get out, instead?

Immigrants given work visas will get legally acceptable documentation. Those here for ten years will be able to apply for citizenship

Whether they eventually vote Republican or not will depend on the GOP

Boehner will kill the bill. Or, he should I will say

If illegal immigrants don't obey our laws relative to immigration, what makes those who reward criminals, think that criminals will all of a sudden become law abiding citizens?

You must pay the fine before public redemption can be offered.

Snowden broke the law right? At least, that's the drumbeat.....

-Geaux

well, we have all seen those videos of groups of young males crossing the border/or heading for it, and all u see is them wearing a shirt/shorts or pants,shoes. nothing else. so are they coming here with no papers? is their birth certificate somewhere sweating in the back pockets?

anyone here from or near San Fransisco? I have always wondered if the dishwashers in those B, or Lower grade local restaurants are getting paid in cash and live either in the restaurant or in a garage that was converted into a small home.

Forum List

Back