Lenin said the way to crush the middle class is via inflation and taxes - and the Dems are following his advice

I don't see a rise in taxes in July 2022 in Missouri when the recession began.
Gas tax you must have missed it.

Off-topic. The subject is how Dems are following Lenin’s formula to crush the middle class between high inflation and increasing taxes.
Inflation rate in the 19 countries of the EU was 8.6% the last time I checked. The Dems did that too? :auiqs.jpg:
I agree with you on the taxes because I want free stuff too!

We weren't in a recession in July nor is there any information on your suggested tax increase.
I woulb
We weren't in a recession in July nor is there any information on your suggested tax increase.
Your research skills are remarkably similar to an apes, the increase is annual, "Missouri’s tax on fuel is increasing.,The current tax is 19.5 cents, the seventh cheapest fuel tax in the nation. However, that price tag will go up to 22 cents on July 1.,The state gas tax will increase by 2.5 cents each year until it reaches 29.5 cents in 2025."
Kansas City Star June, 24, 2022

And you are shallow, with no thoughts or reasoning of your own accord....a parrot.
Im going by what the bill does. Do you know what "parroting" means, by chance? Apparently not.
Of course, you dont have the ability to think for yourself. Dont see why you would have a decent vocabulary..

Two things. 1. It hasn't passed yet. 2. What is a bigger long term priority, a temporary bout with inflation or doing something about the existential threat of climate change?
OK, hon. Read Maslow’s Hierarchy, and the tell me with is the CURRENT priority:

1) Making sure that the middle class, who is already struggling under a 40-year inflation high and finding it a challenge to afford both groceries and gas, isn’t punished FURTHER with inflation-increasing Democrat policies, or….

2) Giving a big middle finger to the middle class struggling with the inflation by throwing MORE money into the economy and making inflation worse, but hey….moving forward on plans to offset the 1 degree temperature change over the next hundred years.

The Dems have moved us into a crisis. Thus, we focus on solutions to help stem that crisis - or at least not worsen it - and worry about long-term problems once the crisis is under control.

Isn't he the same fellow who said if he wanted to punish his enemies he would let the intellectuals govern them?

Anyway, the IRS needs more workers. Their backlog of tax processing is horrendous. They don't even have a shutdown or getting out the stimulus checks to blame it on this time. Last article I read said not to expect my dippy tax refund filed on paper until at least October, maybe later.
The six-fold increase is NOT to hire more workers to process refunds faster or answer the phone. It is to create an army of investigators looking to go after middle income workers. Eventually, the Dems will use this to target their political opponents, much like the IRS did under Obama.

Inflation rate in the 19 countries of the EU was 8.6% the last time I checked. The Dems did that too? :auiqs.jpg:
I agree with you on the taxes because I want free stuff too!
Irrelevant. The topic is that Dems are going ahead with inflation-increasing policies, while enacting new taxes, on middle class people already struggling to buy groceries.

It’s not bad enough that Biden and the Dems are intentionally increasing inflation by pumping more money into the economy via this last spending bill, but they have also weaponized the IRS to go after the middle class by increasing the IRS budget six-fold, and hiring 80,000 more agents.

This is straight out of the mouth of Lenin, who said the way to crush the bourgeoise was to grind them between the millstones of inflation and taxation. Biden has waged war on the middle class, and he and the Dems will not be satisfied until the New America is comprised of a 1% ruling class and 99% dependent on government support.

Once again, the American Stinker gets it wrong.

The increased IRS budget is to go after tax cheats who earn more than $400,000.

Not the middle class, dumbass.

And what is the Lenin quote, exactly?

I woulb

Your research skills are remarkably similar to an apes, the increase is annual, "Missouri’s tax on fuel is increasing.,The current tax is 19.5 cents, the seventh cheapest fuel tax in the nation. However, that price tag will go up to 22 cents on July 1.,The state gas tax will increase by 2.5 cents each year until it reaches 29.5 cents in 2025."
Kansas City Star June, 24, 2022
No link

Once again, the American Stinker gets it wrong.

The increased IRS budget is to go after tax cheats who earn more than $400,000.

Not the middle class, dumbass.

And what is the Lenin quote, exactly?
The increased IRA budget is to go after the half who pays taxes, and that includes the middle class.

And I gave the quote in my OP. I’m not going to repeat it because you can’t figure out how to use Google, dumbass.

Forum List

Back