Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Texas Man Killed Daughter & Girlfriend Because They Were Gay, Claims Mother

Texas Man Killed Daughter & Girlfriend Because They Were Gay, Claims Mother

'evidently' homophobes kill their daughters- if they are gay.
Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children.

Yes- and in the cases of two others we have one homophobic bigot who had his son raped and another who killed his daughter and her girlfriend.

You think we can go 'tit' for 'tat' all day? Nope. Because unfortunately straight parents murdering their kids or participating in murder/suicides is all too common.

Gays murdering their kids- is exceedingly rare.

So bring it on- I can easily go 10:1 for any example you bring out.

Because there is just that much tragedy of abuse against children in the world.
But gays and lesbians killing kids is sacred and blessed.

I can no more understand why you think it is a blessing when gays kill kids than I can understand why you applaud terrorists killing gays.

I just hope for the sake of kids there is an order keeping you away from them.
You get one. All children everywhere in the world.

Why do you think that if you scream and stamp your feet and call names enough, you will change my mind?

I don't expect to change your mind at all.

I expect to mock your bigotry, and point out how violent, dangerous and despicable your bigotry is.

Terrorists killing gays is easy to understand. They see what gays are doing in western countries and vow not to let their own be infected.

Oh I understand why bigots kill gays, or Jews, or blacks, or whites.

I just don't applaud terrorists who do that- that would be you.

Terrorists killing gays is easy to understand. They see what gays are doing in western countries and vow not to let their own be infected.

Oh come on. While, yes, she is a pretty extremist with her posts, do you have evidence of her killing ANYONE or having anything to do with being a terrorist? I think she is an old woman who lives at home with her dog for goodness sake.

Jews and blacks don't want to infect children with a sexual perversion.

Oh come on. While, yes, she is a pretty extremist with her posts, do you have evidence of her killing ANYONE or having anything to do with being a terrorist? I think she is an old woman who lives at home with her dog for goodness sake.

Of course I don't. I am not claiming that she has been violent herself- I don't know that.

However she expresses sympathy and support for violence.

Killing of gays by ISIS. Even claiming that the tragic murder of these kids was better for them than being raised by gays.

She is one of most perverted posters on USMB.

Liberals make it up as they go along. Lesbians who kill six children are barely a blip.

Jews and blacks don't want to infect children with a sexual perversion.

Just because you have a different bigotry than Holocaust Deniers and KKK members, doesn't make you any different when it comes to you being a bigot.

In this case, being a bigot against depravity and degradation is something to be proud of. It's like being bigoted agsinst necrophilia.

In this case, being a bigot against depravity and degradation is something to be proud of. It's like being bigoted agsinst necrophilia.

Its like your bigotry towards blacks.

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born

Do we have to call each other perverts and stuff? I don't think and I hope that none of us here are really perverts.
Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children and may have killed three more. The authorities better start digging up the back yard.

While some heterosexual parents might be mentally ill enough to kill their children, at the outset these women were perverts who already presented a greater danger.

I think women, regardless if they are lesbians or not, are far less likely to molest kids than are men, sadly. Women are not as obsessed on everything being "sexual" as are men for the most part. Just one of many differences between women and men.
In this case, it seems the abuse wasn't sexual in nature. More of the physical variety. One girl claimed she was beaten and a boy claimed they weren't feeding him.

Sure, but the poster I was addressing said that the women were "perverts." I think most people connect "pervert" with being sexual in nature.
You also said women are not as obsessed with sex as men, which no doubt is true. But in this case the abuse was not sexual.

Okay? So?
That's not enough?

Ack! That is just assuming that all gay people are bad. There are some very nice gay people who just want to live their lives and would never think of harming any children. They are just as much individuals (for the most part) as you and I. There are some who will even criticize other homosexuals for their behaviors.

Do we have to call each other perverts and stuff? I don't think and I hope that none of us here are really perverts.
I think women, regardless if they are lesbians or not, are far less likely to molest kids than are men, sadly. Women are not as obsessed on everything being "sexual" as are men for the most part. Just one of many differences between women and men.
In this case, it seems the abuse wasn't sexual in nature. More of the physical variety. One girl claimed she was beaten and a boy claimed they weren't feeding him.

Sure, but the poster I was addressing said that the women were "perverts." I think most people connect "pervert" with being sexual in nature.
You also said women are not as obsessed with sex as men, which no doubt is true. But in this case the abuse was not sexual.

Okay? So?
That's not enough?

Well, you are the one who called them perverts, which would make most people think of sexual abuse of some type. That doesn't undermine the murders of these children of course, or if any physical abuse occurred. I am just saying that you are using the word perverts to describe these two women, when the facts are they are probably much less of perverts than most men that are sitting next to you every day! Lol!

Okay? So?
That's not enough?

Well, you are the one who called them perverts, which would make most people think of sexual abuse of some type. That doesn't undermine the murders of these children of course, or if any physical abuse occurred. I am just saying that you are using the word perverts to describe these two women, when the facts are they are probably much less of perverts than most men that are sitting next to you every day! Lol!
No doubt which is why I don't support their agenda. Their perversions shouldn't be celebrated any more than all perversions. #HeteroPride.

BTW, you mistook me for the other poster who called them perverts. :)

Okay? So?
That's not enough?

No doubt which is why I don't support their agenda. Their perversions shouldn't be celebrated any more than all perversions. #HeteroPride.

BTW, you mistook me for the other poster who called them perverts. :)

Oh, oops. Sorry about that. :D

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born
Translation

You lost on gays. Move to race.
If you think the gays lost ..... your cat's drunk.

Translation

You lost on gays. Move to race.

Translation

You are an expansive bigot- against gays, against blacks- probably others .

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

(Silence perpetuates the violence).

Well? Did child and family services drop the ball on this one? I have read that there had been complaints filed and that the women were refusing to cooperate with social services with their investigations into the charges. Since when does the family NEED to cooperate. When they are a "protected class" whose feelings are placed above others? I don't get what happened here and how they allowed this family to escape investigation by simply not answering the door?

Well if children aren't allowed to brief the courts on the radical revision of the contract they share with adults (marriage) in all these cases of family law, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?

What? Children do not share any marriage contracts with adults. The adults are simply their caretakers until they are old enough to care for themselves properly.

Obergefell (2015), page 15 said that children share benefits of the marriage contract. That is the same as saying they share the marriage contract. Sorry you misunderstood. It's a fact, supported by the very court that did not have any counsel present for children's separate interest and benefits (mother & father both) up for radical revision at the Hearing.

Ack! That is just assuming that all gay people are bad. There are some very nice gay people who just want to live their lives and would never think of harming any children. They are just as much individuals (for the most part) as you and I. There are some who will even criticize other homosexuals for their behaviors.
Of course they aren't all bad or as bad as Shep Smith. It is only when they force acceptance of their lifestyles on unwilling others that they are toxic. Homosexuality is a mental illness. These women were allowed to adopt six children. Possibly, as a result of their underlying mental illness, they and the children are dead.

Forum List

Back