Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

I don't think that lesbians (generally speaking) are going to be worse caretakers than anyone else. It all depends on the people and the situation. Some people (gay/straight/whatever) are just not cut out to be parents.

Texas Man Killed Daughter & Girlfriend Because They Were Gay, Claims Mother

'evidently' homophobes kill their daughters- if they are gay.
Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children and may have killed three more. The authorities better start digging up the back yard.

While some heterosexual parents might be mentally ill enough to kill their children, at the outset these women were perverts who already presented a greater danger.

Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children and may have killed three more. The authorities better start digging up the back yard.

While some heterosexual parents might be mentally ill enough to kill their children, at the outset these women were perverts who already presented a greater danger.

I think women, regardless if they are lesbians or not, are far less likely to molest kids than are men, sadly. Women are not as obsessed on everything being "sexual" as are men for the most part. Just one of many differences between women and men.

I think women, regardless if they are lesbians or not, are far less likely to molest kids than are men, sadly. Women are not as obsessed on everything being "sexual" as are men for the most part. Just one of many differences between women and men.

And statistics bear that out- mean are 9 to 9.5 times more likely to molest kids than women.

That doesn't mean that all men are predators of course- it is just the odds.

Well? Did child and family services drop the ball on this one? I have read that there had been complaints filed and that the women were refusing to cooperate with social services with their investigations into the charges. Since when does the family NEED to cooperate. When they are a "protected class" whose feelings are placed above others? I don't get what happened here and how they allowed this family to escape investigation by simply not answering the door?

We don't know the entire story yet. It wouldn't be the first time that CPS missed a brewing disaster.

At the same time- it isn't hard to find threads here at USMB where people tell stories of CPS over-reacting.

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

No- as always- you are just lying.

The only reason you started this thread was because the parents were gay.

As noted multiple times- you would never have started this thread if the parents were straight white Christians.

Like all of your threads, this is entirely about pushing your bigoted anti-gay propaganda- and in this case using the tragic deaths of these children as a tool for your bigoted propaganda

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

(Silence perpetuates the violence).

Well? Did child and family services drop the ball on this one? I have read that there had been complaints filed and that the women were refusing to cooperate with social services with their investigations into the charges. Since when does the family NEED to cooperate. When they are a "protected class" whose feelings are placed above others? I don't get what happened here and how they allowed this family to escape investigation by simply not answering the door?

Well if children aren't allowed to brief the courts on the radical revision of the contract they share with adults (marriage) in all these cases of family law, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?

Are you claiming that the children don't have a choice when it comes to potential adoptive parents? I think you are wrong. I think, if they are old enough to have an opinion, then they can choose to say no to a potential adoptive parent.

No Silhouette thinks that gays should not be allowed to adopt- regardless of what the children want.

There is a double tragedy here.

The six children comprised two sets of siblings- both adopted from Texas. Almost certainly these kids were abandoned by their biological parents- most typically because of drug use or being imprisoned.

Older kids are hard to find homes for. Finding homes that will take 3 siblings are really hard to find. So the first tragedy is that these kids were abandoned and unlikely to end up adopted together.

The second tragedy is that one- or both- of their adoptive parents decided to commit murder/suicide.

We all know queers are inherently mentally unstable. (sarcasm)
By and large, they're sex addicts. Their very self-image is based on sexual perversion.
A while back someone posted that they think they're narcissists too; preferring someone who looks just like them (and naturally too, the same gender) to "love". I hadn't thought about it before. But as I started looking at pictures of LG couples I have noticed that they sometimes almost look like siblings or twins. The two women of this thread's title fit the bill.

I wonder if domestic violence is so high because of the comorbid mental issues and projection of the abuser onto her victim; something like beating the bad traits out of her victim that she doesn't like in herself? Just wondering. But the look-alike thing I have noticed.
Ok, mocking you was not nice. And normally I'd have at least put a smiley after my post, and I'd normally apologize, but .... Seriously. You are assuming gay parents:

1) look like something that pops up on your gayder. They don't. And some straight people look like .... Tim Cook.

2) Are prone to killing their children more often that straights. And we are talking a man bites dog story here.

3) Are more narcissistic than say .... the Trumps?

4) And gays are more likely to be spouse abusers? Holy Greg Louganis.

You cannot base facts solely upon your own bigotry and fear and expect to be given the treatment a non-hating person can expect. I can't say sorry.

Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children.

Yes- and in the cases of two others we have one homophobic bigot who had his son raped and another who killed his daughter and her girlfriend.

You think we can go 'tit' for 'tat' all day? Nope. Because unfortunately straight parents murdering their kids or participating in murder/suicides is all too common.

Gays murdering their kids- is exceedingly rare.

So bring it on- I can easily go 10:1 for any example you bring out.

Because there is just that much tragedy of abuse against children in the world.

(Silence perpetuates the violence).

Well if children aren't allowed to brief the courts on the radical revision of the contract they share with adults (marriage) in all these cases of family law, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?

Are you claiming that the children don't have a choice when it comes to potential adoptive parents? I think you are wrong. I think, if they are old enough to have an opinion, then they can choose to say no to a potential adoptive parent.

No Silhouette thinks that gays should not be allowed to adopt- regardless of what the children want.

There is a double tragedy here.

The six children comprised two sets of siblings- both adopted from Texas. Almost certainly these kids were abandoned by their biological parents- most typically because of drug use or being imprisoned.

Older kids are hard to find homes for. Finding homes that will take 3 siblings are really hard to find. So the first tragedy is that these kids were abandoned and unlikely to end up adopted together.

The second tragedy is that one- or both- of their adoptive parents decided to commit murder/suicide.

Agreed. VERY tragic for the children involved. I think CPS needs to really be on adoptive parents with regular checks, etc., though. I mean if you are going to place children in homes, then it is your responsibility to make sure they are safe and good homes for the kids. While a lot of children are abused by their natural born parents, it is kind of a different situation than when parents who were accepted for adoption of children who are not their biological offspring are in the picture. Too many parents (in my opinion - adoptive parents or biological parents) are in love with the idea of being parents but aren't very good at parenting and cannot handle parenting. It has to be one of the hardest jobs in the world with a lot of responsibility for the outcome lying at your feet.

at the outset these women were perverts who already presented a greater danger.

You are the pervert who believes these kids were better off being killed- and who applauds terrorists killing gays.

You provide a greater danger than any normal person.

In this case, it seems the abuse wasn't sexual in nature. More of the physical variety. One girl claimed she was beaten and a boy claimed they weren't feeding him.

Do we have to call each other perverts and stuff? I don't think and I hope that none of us here are really perverts.

In this case, it seems the abuse wasn't sexual in nature. More of the physical variety. One girl claimed she was beaten and a boy claimed they weren't feeding him.

Sure, but the poster I was addressing said that the women were "perverts." I think most people connect "pervert" with being sexual in nature.

Some do. They don't want the burdens of children who grow up to be perverts. Some gay parents adopt children specifically to use for sex. We can tit for tat all day. But in this case, it's lesbians who killed three black children.

Yes- and in the cases of two others we have one homophobic bigot who had his son raped and another who killed his daughter and her girlfriend.

You think we can go 'tit' for 'tat' all day? Nope. Because unfortunately straight parents murdering their kids or participating in murder/suicides is all too common.

But gays and lesbians killing kids is sacred and blessed.

I don't care. In this case it's a twofer. The perverts are dead and so are the children raised in marinating perversion. Those children would have gone out into the world thinking that homosexuality was a normal response. I cannot mourn the absence.

Do we have to call each other perverts and stuff? I don't think and I hope that none of us here are really perverts.

Sure, but the poster I was addressing said that the women were "perverts." I think most people connect "pervert" with being sexual in nature.
You also said women are not as obsessed with sex as men, which no doubt is true. But in this case the abuse was not sexual.

You also said women are not as obsessed with sex as men, which no doubt is true. But in this case the abuse was not sexual.

Okay? So?

I can no more understand why you think it is a blessing when gays kill kids than I can understand why you applaud terrorists killing gays.

I just hope for the sake of kids there is an order keeping you away from them.

Terrorists killing gays is easy to understand. They see what gays are doing in western countries and vow not to let their own be infected.

I can no more understand why you think it is a blessing when gays kill kids than I can understand why you applaud terrorists killing gays.

I just hope for the sake of kids there is an order keeping you away from them.
You get one. All children everywhere in the world.

Why do you think that if you scream and stamp your feet and call names enough, you will change my mind?

Forum List

Back