Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

No- as always- you are just lying.

The only reason you started this thread was because the parents were gay.

As noted multiple times- you would never have started this thread if the parents were straight white Christians.

Like all of your threads, this is entirely about pushing your bigoted anti-gay propaganda- and in this case using the tragic deaths of these children as a tool for your bigoted propaganda

In this case, being a bigot against depravity and degradation is something to be proud of. It's like being bigoted agsinst necrophilia.

Its like your bigotry towards blacks.

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born
Translation

You lost on gays. Move to race.

Translation

You are an expansive bigot- against gays, against blacks- probably others .
All liberals and democrats.

Actually there is nothing worse than a democrat.

, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?.

Despite what the voices in your head tell you- women- lesbians or straight- are not above the law when it comes to civil process's or child safety investigations.

There is absolutely no evidence that these women were treated any differently than anyone else- unfortunately there are too many stories of CPS not preventing violence against kids.

In this case, being a bigot against depravity and degradation is something to be proud of. It's like being bigoted agsinst necrophilia.

Its like your bigotry towards blacks.

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born
Translation

You lost on gays. Move to race.

Translation

You are an expansive bigot- against gays, against blacks- probably others .
All liberals and democrats.

Actually there is nothing worse than a democrat.

Great- so we can start a list of Americans you are bigoted towards:
Gays
Blacks
Liberals
Democrats

You are up to about 70% of America.

Must make you proud.

Ack! That is just assuming that all gay people are bad. There are some very nice gay people who just want to live their lives and would never think of harming any children. They are just as much individuals (for the most part) as you and I. There are some who will even criticize other homosexuals for their behaviors.
Of course they aren't all bad or as bad as Shep Smith. It is only when they force acceptance of their lifestyles on unwilling others that they are toxic. Homosexuality is a mental illness. These women were allowed to adopt six children. Possibly, as a result of their underlying mental illness, they and the children are dead.

Or to paraphrase you- the kids being murdered is the best that you could hope for.

Ack! That is just assuming that all gay people are bad. There are some very nice gay people who just want to live their lives and would never think of harming any children. They are just as much individuals (for the most part) as you and I. There are some who will even criticize other homosexuals for their behaviors.
Of course they aren't all bad or as bad as Shep Smith. It is only when they force acceptance of their lifestyles on unwilling others that they are toxic. Homosexuality is a mental illness. These women were allowed to adopt six children. Possibly, as a result of their underlying mental illness, they and the children are dead.

Or to paraphrase you- the kids being murdered is the best that you could hope for.
The children wete murdered by the politically correct state that placed them with two women known to be mentally ill.

The children wete murdered by the politically correct state that placed them with two women known to be mentally ill.
There definitely does appear to be a collusion between political-correct silence on lgbt domestic violence + these two lesbians = the death of 6 adopted kids.

Law enforcement is now officially calling this a crime & not an "accident" how the media still is insisting. What little media is covering it.

Why?

We all know the car did it, and they are all asexual.

There definitely does appear to be a collusion between political-correct silence on lgbt domestic violence + these two lesbians = the death of 6 adopted kids.

Last year we had one lesbian kill her wife after she filed for divorce to return TO HER EX HUSBAND.

One or two articles was all that was in the local paper. And my favorite part was, at the end of the year, the local press was all giddy because it was the first time in decades that there wasn’t a single murder in the city.

WOOT?

Why?

I have no idea why Tipsy thinks that the kids being murdered was the best she could hope for.

Law enforcement is now officially calling this a crime & not an "accident" how the media still is insisting. What little media is covering it.
From CNN today
Hart family: A timeline leading up to fatal crash off a cliff - CNN

Authorities say publicly they believe the crash may have been intentional, according to Greg Baarts of the California Highway Patrol's Northern Division.

"I'm to the point where I no longer am calling this an accident. I'm calling it a crime," Mendocino County sheriff tells HLN.

Why?

I have no idea why Tipsy thinks that the kids being murdered was the best she could hope for.

I'm sure there will be lawsuits against the car company and everything will be fine.

There definitely does appear to be a collusion between the bigoted voices in your head + the intentional bigotry of yourself= your constant attacks on gays and their kids.

Or to paraphrase you- the kids being murdered is the best that you could hope for

Why?

I'm sure there will be lawsuits against the car company and everything will be fine.

Oh I am sure this will lead to demands that driver's be licensed, cars get registered, and that there be safety devices installed in the vehicle.

Why?

Oh I am sure this will lead to demands that driver's be licensed, cars get registered, and that there be safety devices installed in the vehicle.

I see, but doing all those things didn't work? Guess we'll either have to ban all cars, or put really severe restrictions on them, like simply not putting motors in em.

Problem solved.

Why?

I see, but doing all those things didn't work? Guess we'll either have to ban all cars, or put really severe restrictions on them, like simply not putting motors in em.

Problem solved.

But there are people who every time there is an accident like this always say that because driver's licenses and seat belts don't work- we shouldn't even have them- and want to argue about their rights to drive a car without a license and without their kids wearing seat belts.

Why?

Problem solved.

But there are people who every time there is an accident like this always say that because driver's licenses and seat belts don't work- we shouldn't even have them- and want to argue about their rights to drive a car without a license and without their kids wearing seat belts.

Murderers murder, it's what they do. If she hadn't have had a car available, it would have been poisoning, filling the house with gas or one of a thousand other ways.

You have an ear worm. Here's how you can get rid of it.

Music : How to get rid of an earworm - Durham University

Forum List

Back