Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

We all know queers are inherently mentally unstable. (sarcasm)
By and large, they're sex addicts. Their very self-image is based on sexual perversion.
A while back someone posted that they think they're narcissists too; preferring someone who looks just like them (and naturally too, the same gender) to "love". I hadn't thought about it before. But as I started looking at pictures of LG couples I have noticed that they sometimes almost look like siblings or twins. The two women of this thread's title fit the bill.

I wonder if domestic violence is so high because of the comorbid mental issues and projection of the abuser onto her victim; something like beating the bad traits out of her victim that she doesn't like in herself? Just wondering. But the look-alike thing I have noticed.

Children should not be allowed to remain in households where one or more parents is mentally ill. Once the authorities learn of such mental illness the children should be removed. In same sex households it is open and obvious that the parents are deviant and mentally ill. It's like allowing children to remain in homes where they are starved, beaten, locked in a cage.

Remember this is coming from the deviant who cheers on ISIS killing gays- and thinks that children are better off being killed- than being raised by gays.

I hope no kids are allowed near Tipsy.
Well, I'm not gay so even if children are better off dead than raised by gays, they have no fear of me. You seem to believe that these children were the children of the lesbians when of course, they aren't. The children have no biological connection to the two women who never killed "their children". They killed some otherwise unwanted black children. Sorry to be so harsh.

Children should not be allowed to remain in households where one or more parents is mentally ill. Once the authorities learn of such mental illness the children should be removed. In same sex households it is open and obvious that the parents are deviant and mentally ill. It's like allowing children to remain in homes where they are starved, beaten, locked in a cage.

Remember this is coming from the deviant who cheers on ISIS killing gays- and thinks that children are better off being killed- than being raised by gays.

Well, I'm not gay so even if children are better off dead than raised by gays, they have no fear of me.\.

Clearly children should not be allowed near any deviant who believes that children who have been raised by gays should are better off killed.

Or who supports terrorists killing gays.

With that kind of deviant thought- no child is safe near you.

Well, I'm not gay so even if children are better off dead than raised by gays, they have no fear of me. You seem to believe that these children were the children of the lesbians when of course, they aren't. The children have no biological connection to the two women who never killed "their children". They killed some otherwise unwanted black children. Sorry to be so harsh.

Yes, this story is also about LGBT adoption & the high rate of domestic violence in LGBT It is particularly onerous because there's a social rule not to talk about it: silence breeds violence. Syriusly here has lamented many times that we not mention the sexual-identity demographic when discussing this case. Even when reminded that in that demographic, domestic violence that can kill kids is more prevalent than in the hetero population.

Like I said somewhere back, we were discussing the rates of domestic violence in hetero vs homo couples back over on this thread, post 363 when Syriusly had just made the claim that kids are far safer in a lesbian home than with hetero adoptive parents: Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance? ....and then this story broke.

So the topic is twin with the lesbian lawsuit in Michigan where the lesbians claim "any home is better than the foster care system". I'd argue that at least in the foster care system, people assume a possibility of abuse, and since it's government funded, foster homes are open to inspection and oversight. Two "married" lesbians sequestered away, homeschooling their adopted kids (homeschooling = escaping oversight red flag) with political correctness & a heightened demographic propensity to abuse was ultimately I believe what ended the lives of those 6 kids.

As a side issue and a new thread someone should start, if any parent is convicted of child abuse, as one of these lesbians were, homeschooling should be outlawed to keep oversight healthy and present in the kids' lives. Teachers at public schools are required to go through training and psychology courses to spot covert signs of child abuse in students. And, they have a mandate to report it (as we all do by law, at least in my state).

We all know queers are inherently mentally unstable. (sarcasm)
By and large, they're sex addicts. Their very self-image is based on sexual perversion.
A while back someone posted that they think they're narcissists too; preferring someone who looks just like them (and naturally too, the same gender) to "love". I hadn't thought about it before. But as I started looking at pictures of LG couples I have noticed that they sometimes almost look like siblings or twins. The two women of this thread's title fit the bill.

I wonder if domestic violence is so high because of the comorbid mental issues and projection of the abuser onto her victim; something like beating the bad traits out of her victim that she doesn't like in herself? Just wondering. But the look-alike thing I have noticed.
Gays are totally driven by self-love. It's well known in science.

Not saying I disagree, but when claiming something that large and sweeping, I will include a link. Do you have one? Would be enlightening to read it.

Not saying I disagree, but when claiming something that large and sweeping, I will include a link. Do you have one? Would be enlightening to read it.
I'm mocking you. LOL

Ah, you're a member of the cult sympathists who believe that opposing information to "the pure iconic LGBT persona" are "deserving of contempt and mockery". Let's see a study then, and a link...

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55efa8b5e4b0c21dd4f4d8ee/t/5891490a59cc682602b55354/1485916426871/ContentServer+(65).pdf
Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
, 36:24–34, 2010
GIDI RUBINSTEIN School of Behavioral Sciences, Netanya Academic College, Netanya, Israel
The hypothesis of this study, which is based on the Freudian connection between narcissism and homosexuality, is supported by the results, indicating that the homosexual students score higher in both measures of narcissism and lower in self-esteem, compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Moreover, when looking at the subscales of the PNI, we see that the same pattern appears with respect to the vulnerable as well as the grandiose aspect of narcissism...in accord with the Freudian theoretical claim, homosexuals in our study were found to be consistently more narcissistic than heterosexual

Well, I'm not gay so even if children are better off dead than raised by gays, they have no fear of me.\.

Clearly children should not be allowed near any deviant who believes that children who have been raised by gays should are better off killed.

Nor should this person be in possession of firearms.

Yes, this story is also about LGBT adoption & the high rate of domestic violence in LGBT I.

Of course that is what you want this story to be about.

Remember- if this couple had been a white, Christian heterosexual couple- you would have never started this thread- this thread is entirely about your bigotry towards gays.

I'm mocking you. LOL

You had her salivating at the mouth.

But don't worry- she will find some article that doesn't say that- and cite it as saying it does.

I'm mocking you. LOL

Ah, you're a member of the cult sympathists who believe that opposing information to "the pure iconic LGBT persona" are "deserving of contempt and mockery". Let's see a study then, and a link...

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55efa8b5e4b0c21dd4f4d8ee/t/5891490a59cc682602b55354/1485916426871/ContentServer+(65).pdf
Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
, 36:24–34, 2010
GIDI RUBINSTEIN School of Behavioral Sciences, Netanya Academic College, Netanya, Israel
The hypothesis of this study, which is based on the Freudian connection between narcissism and homosexuality, is supported by the results, indicating that the homosexual students score higher in both measures of narcissism and lower in self-esteem, compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Moreover, when looking at the subscales of the PNI, we see that the same pattern appears with respect to the vulnerable as well as the grandiose aspect of narcissism...in accord with the Freudian theoretical claim, homosexuals in our study were found to be consistently more narcissistic than heterosexual
If they all looked alike you wouldn't need to identify them. LOL

Why just the other day I was showering that the gym, and this guy tried to give me a reach around. I nearly jumped out of my pink plastic sandals.

And yet it's lesbians who killed six children. Is being lesbian the same as a child killer? Evidently so.

And yet it's lesbians who killed six children. Is being lesbian the same as a child killer? Evidently so.

Okay- 'evidently so'- I will now provide examples of 'evidently so'- just for Tipsy:
'evidently so'
Homophobes have their sons raped.
'evidently so'
Dad's have their sons raped.

Dad had girlfriend rape son with autism because he thought boy was gay

An Alabama man and his girlfriend have been convicted of raping the man’s 11-year-old son because he thought the boy might be gay.

Sean Brandon Cole, 29, and Khadeijah Moore, 21, both of Huntsville, were each convicted Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12, AL.com reported. They each face life in prison, and sentencing is set for May 24.

Cole allegedly found his son in a “compromising position” with another boy and became angry, Douthit said. In response, he made Moore have sex with the boy.

Moore raped and sodomized the boy, and she and Cole made the boy perform sex acts on her, AL.com reported.

Well? Did child and family services drop the ball on this one? I have read that there had been complaints filed and that the women were refusing to cooperate with social services with their investigations into the charges. Since when does the family NEED to cooperate. When they are a "protected class" whose feelings are placed above others? I don't get what happened here and how they allowed this family to escape investigation by simply not answering the door?

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

(Silence perpetuates the violence).

Well? Did child and family services drop the ball on this one? I have read that there had been complaints filed and that the women were refusing to cooperate with social services with their investigations into the charges. Since when does the family NEED to cooperate. When they are a "protected class" whose feelings are placed above others? I don't get what happened here and how they allowed this family to escape investigation by simply not answering the door?

Well if children aren't allowed to brief the courts on the radical revision of the contract they share with adults (marriage) in all these cases of family law, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?

Syriusly wants this to be about any type of domestic violence whatsoever EXCEPT lesbian domestic violence. Just anything else will do, but NOT that!

Well if children aren't allowed to brief the courts on the radical revision of the contract they share with adults (marriage) in all these cases of family law, why would it surprise anyone that lesbians don't have to participate in child-safety investigations. If they can be above the law in civil process, why can't they also be above the law in criminal process?

What? Children do not share any marriage contracts with adults. The adults are simply their caretakers until they are old enough to care for themselves properly.

Are you claiming that the children don't have a choice when it comes to potential adoptive parents? I think you are wrong. I think, if they are old enough to have an opinion, then they can choose to say no to a potential adoptive parent.

Forum List

Back