Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

These people are beginning to seem like the Turpins...keeping the kids indoors, isolated, punishing them by withholding food...wtf?

I saw on TV one of the kids went to a neighbors at around 1 AM in the morning and asked them to protect her/him. That's a major league flag right there

Crap....yes, it is.

I don't understand why the police were not called. Our home is a safe home, we have the sign in our front window and if a child is in danger they know they will be safe here. We're required to call the police if a child asks us for help. Common sense should tell someone if it happens call the police

Safe-Place-Logo.jpg
Sounds like Child Protective Services was called.

Usually we get stories about how CPS over reacts and takes kids away, etc, etc.

I suspect we will never know exactly what happened here- but I agree with you- I can't fathom what happened- and it is a terrible tragedy.

These people are beginning to seem like the Turpins...keeping the kids indoors, isolated, punishing them by withholding food...wtf?

I saw on TV one of the kids went to a neighbors at around 1 AM in the morning and asked them to protect her/him. That's a major league flag right there

Crap....yes, it is.

I don't understand why the police were not called. Our home is a safe home, we have the sign in our front window and if a child is in danger they know they will be safe here. We're required to call the police if a child asks us for help. Common sense should tell someone if it happens call the police

Safe-Place-Logo.jpg

I agree - you must be a wonderful family, to be so welcoming and caring - kudos to you Sassy - wish someone like you had been near these kids!

Thanks!!!! I love kids....my husband is always telling everyone he never knows when I'll bring another stray home

Don't think posters are taking this seriously.. That's what I think.

If there was domestic violence -- was one of them removed from the home as would happen in a Gender specific marriage? America can't function with legal process and law written for hetero marriages and applied to NON gender specific situations. Law enforcement and child services and the courts have customarily favored the woman. Not complaining. But the NURTURING parent should have the benefit of the doubt with child services and custody. And shoe-horning Non Gender Specific marriages under the same auspices is gonna HURT straight women in the longer haul.

No more preference to "Women's Abuse" shelters and custody hearings for instance. Provisions of the Violence Against Women Act become ambiguous. THAT sort of unintended side effect. Call it Paririage and write the proper law and guidance for it. Don't appropriate other culture and tradition. Leftists HATE cultural appropriation, but snarf up the legal definition of marriage to THEIR disadvantage and to the disadvantage of straight married women..

Sick queers should not be allowed around children.

Sick people shouldn't be allowed around children. Sick people shouldn't use a tragedy like this to attack gays.

Not hard to find examples of sick 'hetero's abusing their kids- this example is just one of the latest and greatest:
These Parents Kept 13 Kids Shackled As Slaves In Their Home
At least they aren't queers.
They were
Mentally unstable dykes should not have been allowed to adopt children.

But you have no problem with mentally unstable heteros adopting children.......

Actually, I do. Don't you fucking tell me what I do and don't do, you are no clairvoyant.

Really- you somehow neglected to mention that.

So do you object to 'dykes' being allowed to adopt children- or 'mentally unstable' people' being allowed to adopt children?

Both, and here's why: I had a friend that was raised by 2 Korean dykes and they treated him like crap. He got out as soon as he could, but that was definitely not an ideal household for a child to grow up in.
but that doesn't mean ALL lesbian parents are like that.

Sick people shouldn't be allowed around children. Sick people shouldn't use a tragedy like this to attack gays.

Not hard to find examples of sick 'hetero's abusing their kids- this example is just one of the latest and greatest:
They were

Actually, I do. Don't you fucking tell me what I do and don't do, you are no clairvoyant.

So do you object to 'dykes' being allowed to adopt children- or 'mentally unstable' people' being allowed to adopt children?

Both, and here's why: I had a friend that was raised by 2 Korean dykes and they treated him like crap. He got out as soon as he could, but that was definitely not an ideal household for a child to grow up in.

It also doesn't mean lesbian parents aren't more prone to putting children in situations like that, either, newb shill.

I would if it was me. I learned a lesson from some friends of mine. This woman came banging on their door @ 2AM, they ignored her, next morning she was a murder victim, killed by her boyfriend.

They had the means to stop that, yet didn't.

They were

Parents are parents - it doesn't matter whether they are hetero or home - some are good, some are bad, many just try the best they can.

They were

Parents are parents - it doesn't matter whether they are hetero or home - some are good, some are bad, many just try the best they can.

I'd go as far as to say most do, No matter their sexual preference.

However, Having parents that are homosexual, and are already are involved in sexual deviance is probably not the best thing for innocent children.

Last edited:

If there was domestic violence -- was one of them removed from the home as would happen in a Gender specific marriage? America can't function with legal process and law written for hetero marriages and applied to NON gender specific situations. Law enforcement and child services and the courts have customarily favored the woman. Not complaining. But the NURTURING parent should have the benefit of the doubt with child services and custody. And shoe-horning Non Gender Specific marriages under the same auspices is gonna HURT straight women in the longer haul.

No more preference to "Women's Abuse" shelters and custody hearings for instance. Provisions of the Violence Against Women Act become ambiguous. THAT sort of unintended side effect. Call it Paririage and write the proper law and guidance for it. Don't appropriate other culture and tradition. Leftists HATE cultural appropriation, but snarf up the legal definition of marriage to THEIR disadvantage and to the disadvantage of straight married women..

You are nearly always logical and sensible about situations, yours is IMHO the best response in this entire thread.

Crap....yes, it is.

Safe-Place-Logo.jpg

I agree - you must be a wonderful family, to be so welcoming and caring - kudos to you Sassy - wish someone like you had been near these kids!

Thanks!!!! I love kids....my husband is always telling everyone he never knows when I'll bring another stray home

"Thanks!!!! I love kids....my husband is always telling everyone he never knows when I'll bring another stray home"

If Mr. Sassy isn't careful you are going to end up with a full Platoon, he needs to assert his Authoritah :smoke:

upload_2018-3-30_2-50-24.png

72f_hartfamilyphoto.jpg
THE mums who drove over the edge of a cliff with their adopted kids in the car were reportedly investigated for starving them, and one had been convicted for hitting their daughter....
Last year, one of the Hart’s daughters also range their doorbell at 1:30am accusing her mums of abuse....She “was at our door in a blanket saying we needed to protect her,” Bruce DeKalb said. “She said that they were abusing her.”...It wasn’t the first time they’d faced charges of abuse — in 2011, when the family was living in Minnesota, Sarah Hart pleaded guilty to domestic assault after their then six-year-old daughter told her teacher she had “owies on her tummy.”...When the teacher lifted up the child’s shirt, she saw the girl had bruises across her stomach and back, KATU reports.
Mums who drove family off cliff had ‘violent history’

These are the tracks leading off the cliff. I know cars. And how they lay tracks in off-road conditions. Grew up 4x4ing. The car was gunned off the line over the cliff. You can clearly see the "dig in" when the accelerator was gunned.

a1eb3ce3609f1e9ba89b460398be2489

Last edited:

They were

However, Having parents that are homosexual, and are already are involved in sexual deviance is probably not the best thing for innocent children.

I have never understood those who believe that what kind of sex their parents are having in private matters to children.

I certainly never knew what kind of sex my parents were having other than the kind of sex that resulted in several pregnancies.

They were

I have never understood those who believe that what kind of sex their parents are having in private matters to children.

I certainly never knew what kind of sex my parents were having other than the kind of sex that resulted in several pregnancies.

Like most kids I found the idea of my parents having sex at all gross :lmao:

They were

It also doesn't mean lesbian parents aren't more prone to putting children in situations like that, either, newb shill.

It doesn't mean that lesbian parents are more prone to putting children in situations like that.

I had a childhood friend of mine tell me a few years ago that her step-father had sexually abused her- raped her- for years growing up.

Unfortunately- statistically- girls are more in danger from step-fathers and boyfriends- than from other people.

Does that mean that single moms should never be allowed to remarry- or that every time that a step father is found guilty of raping his step daughter that we nod knowingly and go: 'those step fathers.....thats what they do....'

One of the women was convicted of 'domestic violence' I believe in 2011. Was she treated any differently because of her sexual preference?

There is no evidence that she was.

Forum List

Back