Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

72f_hartfamilyphoto.jpg
THE mums who drove over the edge of a cliff with their adopted kids in the car were reportedly investigated for starving them, and one had been convicted for hitting their daughter....
Last year, one of the Hart’s daughters also range their doorbell at 1:30am accusing her mums of abuse....She “was at our door in a blanket saying we needed to protect her,” Bruce DeKalb said. “She said that they were abusing her.”...It wasn’t the first time they’d faced charges of abuse — in 2011, when the family was living in Minnesota, Sarah Hart pleaded guilty to domestic assault after their then six-year-old daughter told her teacher she had “owies on her tummy.”...When the teacher lifted up the child’s shirt, she saw the girl had bruises across her stomach and back, KATU reports.
Mums who drove family off cliff had ‘violent history’

These are the tracks leading off the cliff. I know cars. And how they lay tracks in off-road conditions. Grew up 4x4ing. The car was gunned off the line over the cliff. You can clearly see the "dig in" when the accelerator was gunned.

a1eb3ce3609f1e9ba89b460398be2489

One of the women was convicted of 'domestic violence' I believe in 2011. Was she treated any differently because of her sexual preference?

There is no evidence that she was.

Did they adopt any kids after 2011? If so, there is your evidence.

One of the women was convicted of 'domestic violence' I believe in 2011. Was she treated any differently because of her sexual preference?

Did they adopt any kids after 2011? If so, there is your evidence.[/QUOTE]

Once again you confuse the voices in your head with 'evidence'

I don't know when they adopted their kids- clearly you don't either.

I am surprised that they didn't get their kids yanked after the one plead guilty to child abuse.

But again- despite your hard on towards gays- there is absolutely nothing about this story that indicates that this tragedy was because the women were lesbians.

You are just a bigot who is trying to exploit the tragic death of these kids to attack gays.

But the statistics say that up to 75% of lesbians engage in or are victims of (therefore one of them is engaging in) domestic assault. But only 25% are the numbers for hetero women at the receiving end from abusing men. So, the fact that they were lesbian is significant in that authorities should've acted sooner and with more vigor to save those kids when reports of abuse kept coming.

There's also the PC factor that may have lead to these kids dying. Fear of "stigmatizing poor lesbians" might have checked otherwise due diligence on behalf of authorities to protect the children. Its the elephant in the living room, and it's time to show it and talk about it. Show and tell. An alternate title for this thread might have been "PC kills kids".

But the statistics say that up to 75% of lesbians engage in or are victims of (therefore one of them is engaging in) domestic assault.
No- one report says that gays (men and women) have the same amount of domestic violence or more. It doesn't spell out lesbians nor do you know whether they have the same amount of violence as gay men.

And none of that has anything to do with violence towards kids.

There is absolutely no indication that this tragedy has anything with the mom's sexual orientation.

You started this thread just to use the tragic death of these kids to target gays.

No different than if they were Jewish and you started this thread to target Jews.

There's also the PC factor that may have lead to these kids dying. Fear of "stigmatizing poor lesbians" might have checked otherwise due diligence on behalf of authorities to protect the children. Its the elephant in the living room, and it's time to show it and talk about it. Show and tell. An alternate title for this thread might have been "PC kills kids".

No one is stopping you from starting another one of your threads about

Gays Bad Because the Voices in my Head Tell Me So!

An alternate title for this thread might have been "PC kills kids".

An alternative title for this thread could be:

“Sanctimonious Single Mom Shamelessly Uses Dead Children to Smear Queers”

Don't think posters are taking this seriously.. That's what I think.

If there was domestic violence -- was one of them removed from the home as would happen in a Gender specific marriage? America can't function with legal process and law written for hetero marriages and applied to NON gender specific situations. Law enforcement and child services and the courts have customarily favored the woman. Not complaining. But the NURTURING parent should have the benefit of the doubt with child services and custody. And shoe-horning Non Gender Specific marriages under the same auspices is gonna HURT straight women in the longer haul.

No more preference to "Women's Abuse" shelters and custody hearings for instance. Provisions of the Violence Against Women Act become ambiguous. THAT sort of unintended side effect. Call it Paririage and write the proper law and guidance for it. Don't appropriate other culture and tradition. Leftists HATE cultural appropriation, but snarf up the legal definition of marriage to THEIR disadvantage and to the disadvantage of straight married women..

Don't know. But if she was the "husband" in legal terms, the authorities might have intervened SOONER and even counseled "the wife" to obtain restraining orders. That's the way the "wife protection system" is currently funded. Who KNOWS how that massive bureaucracy is interpreting these policies that written for GENDER SPECIFIC couplings these days. And that's my point. You are commandeering law and protective infrastructure that is classically design to prefer the NURTURING and VULNERABLE woman.

Is it customary to allow couples to adopt 6 children?
Probably only if they're gay couples. Probably not if they're hetero, cuz, you know, "domestic violence"...it only happens in hetero couples....certainly not less than it happens in gay couples! ( what Syriusly and mdk etc. would have us think). Oh, wait..the OP link...

Don't think posters are taking this seriously.. That's what I think.

If there was domestic violence -- was one of them removed from the home as would happen in a Gender specific marriage? America can't function with legal process and law written for hetero marriages and applied to NON gender specific situations. Law enforcement and child services and the courts have customarily favored the woman. Not complaining. But the NURTURING parent should have the benefit of the doubt with child services and custody. And shoe-horning Non Gender Specific marriages under the same auspices is gonna HURT straight women in the longer haul.

No more preference to "Women's Abuse" shelters and custody hearings for instance. Provisions of the Violence Against Women Act become ambiguous. THAT sort of unintended side effect. Call it Paririage and write the proper law and guidance for it. Don't appropriate other culture and tradition. Leftists HATE cultural appropriation, but snarf up the legal definition of marriage to THEIR disadvantage and to the disadvantage of straight married women..

Don't know. But if she was the "husband" in legal terms, the authorities might have intervened SOONER and even counseled "the wife" to obtain restraining orders. That's the way the "wife protection system" is currently funded. Who KNOWS how that massive bureaucracy is interpreting these policies that written for GENDER SPECIFIC couplings these days. And that's my point. You are commandeering law and protective infrastructure that is classically design to prefer the NURTURING and VULNERABLE woman.

Except of course- our system completely allows for a husband/father to obtain a restraining order against an abusive wife.

I am not 'commandeering' any law- I believe the law should protect everyone regardless of their gender.

Yes- in most cases a couple will have a wife who is physically weaker and more responsible for parenting than the husband. But not in all cases.

You are essentially arguing that a husband whose wife is abusive to him or his kids should have no legal recourse to protect himself or his kids.

And that is just wrong.

Frankly it is rare to find anyone who will adopt any kids- let alone 6 children.

Usually we applaud families who adopt lots of children- especially since that often is done to keep siblings together.

Probably only if they're gay couples. Probably not if they're hetero, cuz, you know, "domestic violence"...it only happens in hetero couples.....

Since I have already provided the link to a wonderful family who adopted 6 siblings in this very thread.

To you all that matters is the sexual preference of the parents.

Because of course- all of these threads are just an excuse for you to attack gays- and their children.

Probably only if they're gay couples. Probably not if they're hetero, cuz, you know, "domestic violence"...it only happens in hetero couples.....

Since I have already provided the link to a wonderful family who adopted 6 siblings in this very thread.

Because of course- all of these threads are just an excuse for you to attack gays- and their children.

I've recently seen several examples of women living together with wild children.

I've never met a stable lesbian family.

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.
I think of a 50's type headlines: "Deviant couple (murders their abused adopted children in) neurotic bid for attention". So many levels of wrong here. As Trump would say, SAD and WRONG!

We are going NUTZ over who we should give rights to next. Put a big screeching halt to that...We Americans ALL have rights, always have. there is no need to look further... Lesbian left handed albino Eskimos with alopecia don't get special treatment. NOBODY gets special treatment.

I am not 'commandeering' any law- I believe the law should protect everyone regardless of their gender.

You ARE commandeering laws and support systems that were initiatiated and designed for GENDER SPECIFIC couplings. That would be stuff like the Violence AWAct, which contains SPECIFIC protection for WIVES. Or all the spousal abuse programs and funding that USUALLY give MORE support to the wife.

Appropriating the term marriage not only WEAKENS protection for hetero female spouses, but it does not SERVE the interests in Gay couplings as maybe it should. When you decided to appropriate the term marriage, the systems and the law came with that power grab. What about "abused gay spouses" who are male? Do they get $Mills of bucks for "women's counseling and shelters"??

To serve the interests of NON Gender specific couplings, there should be LAW and support services for THOSE instances. And an interpretation of domestic violence and custody and alimony that is INCLUSIVE of all these new combinations.

If you let it simmer in the courts for a couple decades to work all this out --- hetero wives are gonna take it in the panties and there will be NO preferences for enforcing alimony, custody, violence orders. THAT --- is your "Gender Free" unintended consequence that Leftists are prone to making when they appropriate or redefine general traditional culture and law...

I've recently seen several examples of women living together with wild children.

I've never met a stable lesbian family.

'women living together with wild children'......fascinating- what are 'wild children'?

How may lesbian families have you met? Gotten to know?

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.
I think of a 50's type headlines: "Deviant couple (murders their abused adopted children in) neurotic bid for attention". So many levels of wrong here. As Trump would say, SAD and WRONG!

Yet if they were Jews anyone but an antisemite or a bigot would question why someone's headline would be "Jewish couple murders their abused adopted children" or "black couple murders their abused adopted children"

This is a terrible tragedy.

And there is no evidence that the mom's sexual preference had anything to do with this tragedy than their color or religion.

Forum List

Back