Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

#121 does not get the clue: each person is privately homosexual. We wonder not who has the more serious pathology, the less-educated or the teen-ager.

ROFLMAO....you're fucking nuts moron, each person is not privately homosexual

Thelma and Louise minus children.
I've never understood suicide and killing kids in the process

Then you don't understand Democrat / Liberal mentality.
Cruz, Holmes and Lanza ALL thought it was the way to do things. (All Leftist)

I get that to a point, but there are a lot of cases where someone decided to kill innocents then suicide. Happens a lot in couples who are separated and headed for divorce. It's like they are trying punish the other and innocent kids get caught up in it

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.
The police said there was no evidence it was intentional. Most people don't wear seat belts in the back.

#121 does not get the clue: each person is privately homosexual. We wonder not who has the more serious pathology, the less-educated or the teen-ager.

Are you a Bot? You invade multiple threads and post weird ramblings most having nothing to do with the thread topic.

Are you a Bot? You invade multiple threads and post weird ramblings most having nothing to do with the thread topic.

It's a moon bat that can't even figure out the quote function.

Do we now get to crucify two arrogant xian females on this thread? After all, not being educated does not mean not being cunning, where the xian female may indeed think of herself as a male homosexual, according to Freud. How many females on this thread have gone nuts by projecting the daddy in their heads onto unwary males?
picard353675_400x400.jpg

Queers are mentally unstable and usually more violent. They shouldn’t be allowed in positions of power or given custody of children.

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.

What a terrible tragedy. Of course if the parents weren't lesbians you would never have started a thread.

You are just using this tragedy to attack gays again.

How do I know this?

Because you never started a thread regarding this case:
These Parents Kept 13 Kids Shackled As Slaves In Their Home

These Parents Kept 13 Kids Shackled As Slaves In Their Home

Now I suppose I could have started a thread like yours then:
Heterosexuals Married kept their 13 kids shackle as Slaves- but then that would make it all about attacking heterosexuals and heterosexual marriage.

I would be acting like you.

So my heart goes out to these kids- no one deserves to be killed by their parents.

Shame that all those kids are to you is a tool to attack gays.
Those parents were just as crazy as the lesbians.

Adoption is a drawn out process, at least as my husband and I did it, they try to weed out the crazies but I'm sure some slip through
Well I'm sure they really don't check queers out that well. If they didn't let them adopt, well ask the baker.

I was thinking about that last night...I'd hate to find out unquaified parents are being granted adoption in fear of lawsuits. I've never heard anything to suggest it but the gays do love to sue

Scratch that, Catholic adoption agencies have been forced to close because they refused to allow homosexuals adoptions. I guess they do sue

Last edited:
In other "Liberal" NEWS....and speaking of Lesbians....

Justin Trudeau, the most apologetic PM in Canada's history, just called Canada "A stain on History's past".

It was the first in a series of formal apologies made by Trudeau's Liberal government to acknowledge historic injustices in the country's past.

Liberals....you can't help but hate em!

:laughing0301:

The neighbor said the African Americans left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Jews left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Christians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.
Ok, how about "The two married women" left with all 6 kids in a hurry..."

No? Not vague enough yet to protect the "pure as the driven snow" myth of zero lesbian domestic violence?
Just call them parents...isnt that the normal thibg to do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back