🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

I suppose thorough descriptions of donors are prerequisite before sperm banks pay them. Race, IQ, income, health, pedigree, etc. are important to prospective parents. The prospect of having children is one reason men and women court and get to know each other before marrying.

She was defrauded.

I think she has an excellent case....
Unless there is a clause in the contract that says it's possible that can happen....
Like parking your car in a public car lot....
Someone could destroy your car and they can't be held liable.

I bet the delivery room nursing staff have trouble falling asleep at night because they can't get the
lady's screams out of their heads...

This lesbian couple sounds mighty RACIST to me...what say you?

http://www.reviewjournal.com ^

CLEVELAND — An Ohio woman has sued a Chicago-area sperm bank after she became pregnant with sperm donated by a black man instead of a white man as she and her partner had intended. The woman is seeking damages and wants to ensure the sperm bank doesn’t make a similar mistake again. Within days of their wedding in New York, Jennifer Cramblett and Amanda Zinkon had become pregnant with the donor sperm. In April 2012, five months into her pregnancy, Cramblett, 36, called Midwest Sperm Bank LLC outside Chicago to reserve sperm from the same donor in the hope that...

Second thread on this ... You might want to ask mods to combine them.

Or, you could just post a few more.

Unlike YOU who has NO JOB or WORK to do all day but sit on the USMB and make a fucking fool of herself, I put the topic title in the search engine and had NO HITS!.... But being it's you who answered, and being you're so fucked up, isn't THIS the perfect reason to start POST BIRTH ABORTIONS when the RACIST scum get the wrong color baby and after birth let's just KILL THEM! Awaiting your demented answer!

CLEVELAND — An Ohio woman has sued a Chicago-area sperm bank after she became pregnant with sperm donated by a black man instead of a white man as she and her partner had intended. The woman is seeking damages and wants to ensure the sperm bank doesn’t make a similar mistake again. Within days of their wedding in New York, Jennifer Cramblett and Amanda Zinkon had become pregnant with the donor sperm. In April 2012, five months into her pregnancy, Cramblett, 36, called Midwest Sperm Bank LLC outside Chicago to reserve sperm from the same donor in the hope that...

I for one would like to thank you for finally making a post that didn't have some infantile picture in it.

I for one would like to thank you for finally making a post that didn't have some infantile picture in it.

Sorry....

x2tnbs.jpg

Sorry....

x2tnbs.jpg

The first time I heard that old joke the subject was 'rodeo cowboy'

Sorry....

x2tnbs.jpg

The first time I heard that old joke the subject was 'rodeo cowboy'

Probably when you were down at The Wall with the Village People!

vigilante said:
Unlike YOU who has NO JOB or WORK to do all day but sit on the USMB and make a fucking fool of herself, I put the topic title in the search engine and had NO HITS!.... But being it's you who answered, and being you're so fucked up, isn't THIS the perfect reason to start POST BIRTH ABORTIONS when the RACIST scum get the wrong color baby and after birth let's just KILL THEM! Awaiting your demented answer!

At any rate, here's the thread, bro:

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

another meeting of the gays are ickey club in all it's homophobic splendor..
she loves her daughter and has said nothing about giving her up.
the sperm bank fucked up! end of story.

Not the end of the story at all

She will need to prove that it was the sperm from the clinic, and not from a one night stand with a black man.

That could be difficult.

Will be interesting to follow this
that's reaching pop...

Forum List

Back