🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

Hope this case gets thrown out.

If you have the opportunity to create life, you shouldn't judge life on the basis of a skin color, a projected IQ, or whether it will have 'superior physical attributes'.

There are at the very least thousands of American couples that suffer from fertility problems that would love a child. They aren't looking for a designer baby, just a child they can love and hold.

I really feel sorry for the child, that is going to be brought up by a mother who doesn't understand how precious life is, and would reject a child just because it didn't have the 'right skin color for the neighborhood'.
that's what sperm banking is all about..
like lamborghini made to your exacting specifications
Which is why this case has a bit of humor to it. Lesbian wants designer baby, instead gets ordinary kid and sues about it.

I didn't realize you could mail order sperm. She shouldn't have bought sperm off of Ebay. Is there a lesbian fertility ritual? How sad it is for the little girl to be raised by racist black man haters. If it were not for the child this story would be humorous. As it is, it is really sad.

You can do a lot with sperm. Here's a cookbook.

images

I can think of only one good use. Why you know of such a cook book, I didn't open link, is just a tad bit scary. :D

The link takes you to Amazon. You really should read the reviews. You'll bust a gut.

I experienced a momentary dry heave spasm.
Go read the comments left by "reviewers" they're hilarious.

You know this has to be a popular book with homosexuals. Weird stuff.

If you love your daughter, she shouldn't be considered part of an error.

If she loves her beautiful daughter, then she should let it go.

Why should she let it go? Because you said so? The bank made an error and now she has to acquire knowledge particular to raising a Black child. She also feels she needs to move to be around a more racially receptive community. I'd say she more than has a case.

She's a racist

go figure
Im not sure you can call this racim, though it is walking a fine line. If she gave the baby up for adoption, then you might have a case, but as far as i can tell she is merely sueing the sperm bank. I dont think its totally unreasonable to want a baby to look like you. That isnt racist, but if she hates non whites that is clearly racist.

Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

Now imagine how cheated that baby is going to feel when she realizes that her mother violated her human rights by taking away her right to know her father.

I have no sympathy for this human rights violator. Why can't I ever get called for jury duty on cases like this?

A white lesbian mother is suing a Chicago sperm bank after she claims she was mistakenly sent a black man's sperm and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Cook County, Illinois, Ms Cramblett says Midwest Sperm Bank sent her several vials of a black man's sperm by mistake because the clinic keeps paper records and accidentally transposed numbers on her order.

The couple had specifically chosen a white donor to be the father of their child.
I hope this violates some civil rights law - imagine - shopping for a father on the basis of race. Every liberal on this board keeps telling me that it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. She should have her case thrown out of court and be labeled a racist for wanting to have sperm from a white man.

Too bad her parents couldn't sue anybody because she came out a pervert.

I say you sound might STUPID.

Want to try it in English, Ebonics man?
Try what in English? Saying youre stupid translates in any language.

Except when it doesn't! Damn, you never check shit, do you?.... But can't expect much from a ghetto boy!
Why would I check shit? You may check your shit for lice eggs but I dont have that issue. Seem more like you should be checking the article because you look like a fool claiming she is a racist when you havent taken the time to read the story.

Getting back to the story, I do believe she, or even a hetero married couple where in the same mistake of the sperm bank were made, would have the right to sue the sperm bank for their error, if they were not given what they paid for...in which the sperm of a white male, is what they requested....and whether the hetero couple or the lesbian couple were racist or not racist, or families were racist or not racist, should not even be a factor....the sperm bank did not deliver what their customer purchased.

Simple as that....

Maybe, they were well overstocked with black sperm samples and unloaded it on purpose hoping not to get sued.

Except when it doesn't! Damn, you never check shit, do you?.... But can't expect much from a ghetto boy!
Why would I check shit? You may check your shit for lice eggs but I dont have that issue. Seem more like you should be checking the article because you look like a fool claiming she is a racist when you havent taken the time to read the story.

Of course she is, or it wouldn't matter what color her baby is! But logic has never worked well for you!

Getting back to the story, I do believe she, or even a hetero married couple where in the same mistake of the sperm bank were made, would have the right to sue the sperm bank for their error, if they were not given what they paid for...in which the sperm of a white male, is what they requested....and whether the hetero couple or the lesbian couple were racist or not racist, or families were racist or not racist, should not even be a factor....the sperm bank did not deliver what their customer purchased.

Simple as that....

Maybe, they were well overstocked with black sperm samples and unloaded it on purpose hoping not to get sued.

Maybe you are right. Not to many women can resist mixed children.

screen-shot-2014-01-17-at-10-56-02-am.png

Of course she is, or it wouldn't matter what color her baby is! But logic has never worked well for you!
You must not know what racist means. Figures. Its hard to teach people with low brain cell counts what definitions entail..

If you love your daughter, she shouldn't be considered part of an error.

If she loves her beautiful daughter, then she should let it go.

Why should she let it go? Because you said so? The bank made an error and now she has to acquire knowledge particular to raising a Black child. She also feels she needs to move to be around a more racially receptive community. I'd say she more than has a case.

They poop differently than a white child?

Do tell

:lmao:

I do feel sorry for that child. The child deserves better.
Amen to this. Its bad enough that she wasn't going to have both a mom and a dad in her life, but now the one who brought her into the world isn't happy with the kind of baby that they have brought into the world. To me, if a person wants a baby bad enough, it shouldn't matter to them what kind of baby that it is.

God bless you and the little girl always!!!

Holly

The woman did not say she was not happy with the baby, just that it gave her "stress and anguish."

:lmao:

I do feel sorry for that child. The child deserves better.
Amen to this. Its bad enough that she wasn't going to have both a mom and a dad in her life, but now the one who brought her into the world isn't happy with the kind of baby that they have brought into the world. To me, if a person wants a baby bad enough, it shouldn't matter to them what kind of baby that it is.

God bless you and the little girl always!!!

Holly

The woman did not say she was not happy with the baby, just that it gave her "stress and anguish."

What child doesn't?

Good lord

Simple as that....

Well, if I worked there I would find it damn funny. Serves her right wanting a designer baby, and then being forced to be part of natures lottery. Now America has a lovely African American baby, and a family will have to used to the fact that their daughter has a mixed-race baby, that will have trouble joining White Power. :laugh:

You must not know what racist means. Figures. Its hard to teach people with low brain cell counts what definitions entail..

I think Cupie said it correctly.... a RACIST....The woman did not say she was not happy with the baby, just that it gave her "stress and anguish." But, to you that might not be a cause of RACISM..... idiot!

I think Cupie said it correctly.... a RACIST....The woman did not say she was not happy with the baby, just that it gave her "stress and anguish." But, to you that might not be a cause of RACISM..... idiot!
"It" refers to the mix up not the child you retard. Did anyone ever teach you to read?

"She's going to know what she is and where she came from and how all this happened. She's going to know that we love her unconditionally. Everybody around her loves her. So, I think she's going to know why we did what we did."

Forum List

Back