🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

II dont think its totally unreasonable to want a baby to look like you. That isnt racist, but if she hates non whites that is clearly racist.

No, no, no, our liberal betters have told us that having racial preferences is a sign of racism. Clearly wanting your kid to be your race makes one a racist. We should listen to liberals because they're smart, just like Fredo is smart.

II dont think its totally unreasonable to want a baby to look like you. That isnt racist, but if she hates non whites that is clearly racist.

No, no, no, our liberal betters have told us that having racial preferences is a sign of racism. Clearly wanting your kid to be your race makes one a racist. We should listen to liberals because they're smart, just like Fredo is smart.
You are not too bright. Who is being wronged if two white people want a white child?

You are not too bright. Who is being wronged if two white people want a white child?

Society is harmed when two racists do that.

Society is harmed when two racists do that.
They werent racist but if they were racist I would agree since racists teach their children to be racists and cause them brain damage.

I would agree if they had left the whole racist thing out. You are right, they did not get the service they requested.

Now what they are entitled to for the error is another story. To me, they get a refund for the cost of the sperm, no "emotional damage" claims, not claims of the bank having to pay for the kid's upbringing.
Unless there was some contractual stipulation as to the race of the donor there is nothing to base a lawsuit on.

As the future father of mixed race children (my fiance is Indian/Bengali, I'm Irish/Italian) their proposed reason for suing makes me sick.
Why should it make you sick? They wanted and expected a Caucasian baby -- and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact that you feel differently is purely subjective.

If you love your daughter, she shouldn't be considered part of an error.

If she loves her beautiful daughter, then she should let it go.

Why should she let it go? Because you said so? The bank made an error and now she has to acquire knowledge particular to raising a Black child. She also feels she needs to move to be around a more racially receptive community. I'd say she more than has a case.

And which White person here would, racially, trade places with a Black man?

I think I agree with you, man. Even though we might chide her for failing to live up to the Leftist LGBT Soul Sistah lovin White women B.S. propaganda level.

Well, I might, anyway.

I would agree if they had left the whole racist thing out. You are right, they did not get the service they requested.

Now what they are entitled to for the error is another story. To me, they get a refund for the cost of the sperm, no "emotional damage" claims, not claims of the bank having to pay for the kid's upbringing.
Unless there was some contractual stipulation as to the race of the donor there is nothing to base a lawsuit on.

As the future father of mixed race children (my fiance is Indian/Bengali, I'm Irish/Italian) their proposed reason for suing makes me sick.
Why should it make you sick? They wanted and expected a Caucasian baby -- and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact that you feel differently is purely subjective.

I have to admit, I agree.

Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

[...]
If race exists only in the minds of racists, then I am a racist.

If I choose to have a Yorkshire terrier, that is my preference. I don't want a cocker spaniel or a mixed breed. So much for pet dogs. A human baby is a far more important and critical issue.

If you are one who makes no such distinction and will be content with any breed of dog or human, that's perfectly okay. That's you. I do not assign my values to you because to do so would be audacious.

Getting back to the story, I do believe she, or even a hetero married couple where in the same mistake of the sperm bank were made, would have the right to sue the sperm bank for their error, if they were not given what they paid for...in which the sperm of a white male, is what they requested....and whether the hetero couple or the lesbian couple were racist or not racist, or families were racist or not racist, should not even be a factor....the sperm bank did not deliver what their customer purchased.

Simple as that....

Maybe, they were well overstocked with black sperm samples and unloaded it on purpose hoping not to get sued.
Well, if I worked there I would find it damn funny. Serves her right wanting a designer baby, and then being forced to be part of natures lottery. Now America has a lovely African American baby, and a family will have to used to the fact that their LESBIAN daughter AND DAUGHTER IN LAW, have a mixed-race baby, that will have trouble joining White Power. :laugh:
Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

[...]

If I choose to have a Yorkshire terrier, that is my preference. I don't want a cocker spaniel or a mixed breed.

So much for pet dogs. A human baby is a far more important and critical issue.

If you are one who makes no such distinction and will be content with any breed of dog or human, that's perfectly okay. That's you. I do not assign my values to you because to do so would be audacious.

What if there was a different kind of surprise the baby presented the Lesbian Mothers?

What if the baby had Down's Syndrome?

That would be a different kind of birth condition they would not have planned for nor welcomed.

Would they sue for having a Downs Syndrome baby if they could?

Of course!

Last edited:

[...]

If I choose to have a Yorkshire terrier, that is my preference. I don't want a cocker spaniel or a mixed breed. So much for pet dogs. A human baby is a far more important and critical issue.

[Liberal]There are no dog breeds, all dogs are equal. Breeds are just a social construction.[/liberal]

Isn't it a crime to discriminate against sperm on the basis of race, creed, religion or ethnic origin?
It is not a crime to be partial to a specific ethnicity -- provided your disposition does not injure or deprive another.

Isn't it a crime to discriminate against sperm on the basis of race, creed, religion or ethnic origin?
It is not a crime to be partial to a specific ethnicity -- provided your disposition does not injure or deprive another.

Fight White Privilege! The First Step Towards A Racially Just Society Starts With Rejecting White Sperm! All Sperm Are Equal!
(Except white sperm, it's not equal.)

If you love your daughter, she shouldn't be considered part of an error.

If she loves her beautiful daughter, then she should let it go.

Why should she let it go? Because you said so? The bank made an error and now she has to acquire knowledge particular to raising a Black child. She also feels she needs to move to be around a more racially receptive community. I'd say she more than has a case.

And which White person here would, racially, trade places with a Black man?

I think I agree with you, man. Even though we might chide her for failing to live up to the Leftist LGBT Soul Sistah lovin White women B.S. propaganda level.

Well, I might, anyway.
I dont believe she was famous before this. Most likely she and her partner were just 2 lesbians that lived in lily white america. They probably never have even demonstrated before or they would not living in a racist community.

Fight White Privilege! The First Step Towards A Racially Just Society Starts With Rejecting White Sperm! All Sperm Are Equal!
(Except white sperm, it's not equal.)

I already told you that is already in motion by the younger crowd.

BrybfQUIYAAzj_6.jpg:large

Forum List

Back