🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

True, but in the entire history of the world, same sex couples have never produced a child.

Ever

Exactly how many same-syx couples have you observed the entire sexual and reproductive history of?

Same sex couples don't have a reproductive history, these couples can't procreate, so the answer is none.

Then again, nobody, even them can' claim they have.

That's called profiling and stereotyping, and both of them are backwards, bigoted, and wrong. Please refrain from engaging in such unacceptable behavior in the future.

You should learn to be yourself instead of trying to please people.
Kinda my philosophy too. I can agree with someone on one thread, and disagree with them in the next.

I am not here on Earth to please others, but to live for myself and damn the consequences. If people can cope with me disagreeing with them frequently, and not get angst just because I do - then that makes me respect them.

He has mangled his reading comprehension test and now you are helping perpetuate his lie.

What I was referring to was in my youth when a positive role model could have.helped me figure some things out better and faster than I did.

Applesauce is just a Liberal-racist living large his Muslim-racist fantasies like I lived out my Black Nationalist fantasies.

You may be one of them that can learn from the lessons of others. Those are the smartest folks. The dumber ones have to learn for themselves.

Fine.

You've chosen the wrong side for the wrong reasons and they will not win.

And you know you are on the losing side.

And you need a way out that won't cause you to lose face.

Hahaha.

Good luck with that.
Curious how your logic stipulates that agreeing with a portion of someone's argument denotes full acceptance of a whole argument. Don't even know where to start on how stupid the reply you just made is.

If you create enemies in your head you are sure to find them, though the fact you now supposedly hate me won't change how I respond. I am on no 'side', even if you create a mythical side for me to be on.

On a seperate issue, I oppose eugenics and designer babies for sure, though that isn't fully what this thread is about.

My reply is not stupid maybe it's just over your peanut head.

Hope this case gets thrown out.

If you have the opportunity to create life, you shouldn't judge life on the basis of a skin color, a projected IQ, or whether it will have 'superior physical attributes'.

There are at the very least thousands of American couples that suffer from fertility problems that would love a child. They aren't looking for a designer baby, just a child they can love and hold.

I really feel sorry for the child, that is going to be brought up by a mother who doesn't understand how precious life is, and would reject a child just because it didn't have the 'right skin color for the neighborhood'.
that's what sperm banking is all about..
like lamborghini made to your exacting specifications
Which is why this case has a bit of humor to it. Lesbian wants designer baby, instead gets ordinary kid and sues about it.
false! everyone who uses that service wants a designer baby being gay is not relevant..
seems like none of you asshats ever read brave new world
Not really. Being a Lesbian is relevant when it denotes the fact that a woman is not willing or able due to biological factors (and psychology) to reproduce with a man. Though I was referring to the fact she wanted a white baby, and ironically got an African American one.

True, but in the entire history of the world, same sex couples have never produced a child.

Ever

Exactly how many same-syx couples have you observed the entire sexual and reproductive history of?

Bad choice of arguments to make here.

No argument is inherently greater or lesser than another; they are all exactly equal in weight and merit, regardless of factual standing or other factors.

Just saw the mother interviewed. She loves her beautiful daughter, but feels the sperm bank should be sued for their error. She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner.

Her partners NOT a man.
why does that make a difference?

Read the post.

"She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner"

Her partner is not a man
see ask that because only men produce sperm.
if she could have done it another way she would have.

Maybe she wasn't supposed to or else she'd have been made to function in that way.

You should learn to be yourself instead of trying to please people.
Kinda my philosophy too. I can agree with someone on one thread, and disagree with them in the next.

I am not here on Earth to please others, but to live for myself and damn the consequences. If people can cope with me disagreeing with them frequently, and not get angst just because I do - then that makes me respect them.

He has mangled his reading comprehension test and now you are helping perpetuate his lie.

What I was referring to was in my youth when a positive role model could have.helped me figure some things out better and faster than I did.

Applesauce is just a Liberal-racist living large his Muslim-racist fantasies like I lived out my Black Nationalist fantasies.

You may be one of them that can learn from the lessons of others. Those are the smartest folks. The dumber ones have to learn for themselves.

Fine.

You've chosen the wrong side for the wrong reasons and they will not win.

And you know you are on the losing side.

And you need a way out that won't cause you to lose face.

Hahaha.

Good luck with that.
Curious how your logic stipulates that agreeing with a portion of someone's argument denotes full acceptance of a whole argument. Don't even know where to start on how stupid the reply you just made is.

If you create enemies in your head you are sure to find them, though the fact you now supposedly hate me won't change how I respond. I am on no 'side', even if you create a mythical side for me to be on.

On a seperate issue, I oppose eugenics and designer babies for sure, though that isn't fully what this thread is about.

My reply is not stupid maybe it's just over your peanut head.
Pretty sure if you had a brain yourself, what you just said wouldn't be a petty insult.

If my head is peanut size, yours must be microscopic. See what I did there, stooping to your immature level.

that's reaching pop...

Not sure, has the sperm bank admitted the mistake?
yes they did! one of the tech got the labels numbers mixed up and substituted 380 for 330.ooops!

Damn, tough luck

I recall an article about a white women who gave birth to a black baby a few years ago and the biological father was also white. (DNA tests proved the father was the biological father). It appeared that there was African American in the family that no one knew about.

Shit happens. They moved on, so should she.

The lab gave her something her "partner " NEVER COULD.

She should be thanking them for that NOT during them
All the it's a baby not a product stuff aside.
it's the same as you buying ,lets say a flat screen tv in silver and they sold you one in black instead.
the only difference is the color other than that they are the same ...have you gotten what you paid for or not?

You don't gestate a tv
that's irrelevant as is the whole white ,black gay, straight, who should have babies and who shouldn't argument you are making.

Just saw the mother interviewed. She loves her beautiful daughter, but feels the sperm bank should be sued for their error. She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner.

Her partners NOT a man.
why does that make a difference?

Read the post.

"She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner"

Her partner is not a man
see ask that because only men produce sperm.
if she could have done it another way she would have.

Maybe she wasn't supposed to or else she'd have been made to function in that way.
there are no supposed to's .
shit either happens or it does not..
if that were true you'd be wrapped in a giant foreskin.

Ever

Bad choice of arguments to make here.

No argument is inherently greater or lesser than another; they are all exactly equal in weight and merit, regardless of factual standing or other factors.
Pretty sure that Mojo at this point just wants to create fusses that don't exist. Ultimately no one in this thread gets to decide what happens in the court case, it is likely the mother will win the case due to breach of contract.

Not sure, has the sperm bank admitted the mistake?
yes they did! one of the tech got the labels numbers mixed up and substituted 380 for 330.ooops!

Damn, tough luck

I recall an article about a white women who gave birth to a black baby a few years ago and the biological father was also white. (DNA tests proved the father was the biological father). It appeared that there was African American in the family that no one knew about.

Shit happens. They moved on, so should she.

The lab gave her something her "partner " NEVER COULD.

She should be thanking them for that NOT during them
All the it's a baby not a product stuff aside.
it's the same as you buying ,lets say a flat screen tv in silver and they sold you one in black instead.
the only difference is the color other than that they are the same ...have you gotten what you paid for or not?

You don't gestate a tv
that's irrelevant as is the whole white ,black gay, straight, who should have babies and who shouldn't argument you are making.

It's not who should or shouldn't, it's which couplings can, and which cannot.

Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

Now imagine how cheated that baby is going to feel when she realizes that her mother violated her human rights by taking away her right to know her father.

I have no sympathy for this human rights violator. Why can't I ever get called for jury duty on cases like this?

A white lesbian mother is suing a Chicago sperm bank after she claims she was mistakenly sent a black man's sperm and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Cook County, Illinois, Ms Cramblett says Midwest Sperm Bank sent her several vials of a black man's sperm by mistake because the clinic keeps paper records and accidentally transposed numbers on her order.

The couple had specifically chosen a white donor to be the father of their child.
I hope this violates some civil rights law - imagine - shopping for a father on the basis of race. Every liberal on this board keeps telling me that it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. She should have her case thrown out of court and be labeled a racist for wanting to have sperm from a white man.

Sounds like she has grounds for a suit based on the paperwork error. Presumedly, that's how it'll go down and wont have anything to do with the ethnicty.

:lmao:

I do feel sorry for that child. The child deserves better.
Amen to this. Its bad enough that she wasn't going to have both a mom and a dad in her life, but now the one who brought her into the world isn't happy with the kind of baby that they have brought into the world. To me, if a person wants a baby bad enough, it shouldn't matter to them what kind of baby that it is.
The woman did not say she was not happy with the baby, just that it gave her "stress and anguish."
What made her think that any other kind of baby would have been less stressful when they are all going to be challenging in one way or another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back