🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

[Liberal]There are no dog breeds, all dogs are equal. Breeds are just a social construction.[/liberal]
You are entitled to believe that.

People make me laugh with the dog breed analogy. Dogs have been domesticated and bred for selective traits for years. Dont morons know this already?

So have humans, if you think about it. Domesticated through laws and religion, and bred for selective traits through sexual selection, Eugenics, etc...

II dont think its totally unreasonable to want a baby to look like you. That isnt racist, but if she hates non whites that is clearly racist.

No, no, no, our liberal betters have told us that having racial preferences is a sign of racism. Clearly wanting your kid to be your race makes one a racist. We should listen to liberals because they're smart, just like Fredo is smart.
You are not too bright. Who is being wronged if two white people want a white child?

Society is harmed when two racists do that.
They werent racist but if they were racist I would agree since racists teach their children to be racists and cause them brain damage.

Uh, FYI, Libs are born with brain damage in the form of Liberal hard wiring.

FYI Uncle Toms were created by a steady acceptance of white propaganda causing them to hate their genes.

Well now, if she would of had heterosexual intercourse with a white male none of this would have happened.
Exactly! She should have got the natural organic sperm injected the old fashion way from the producer & cut out the middle-man mark-up & confusion. She is a poor shopper.

[Liberal]There are no dog breeds, all dogs are equal. Breeds are just a social construction.[/liberal]
You are entitled to believe that.

People make me laugh with the dog breed analogy. Dogs have been domesticated and bred for selective traits for years. Dont morons know this already?

So have humans, if you think about it. Domesticated through laws and religion, and bred for selective traits through sexual selection, Eugenics, etc...
I think the difference is that all dog breeds were created by humans on purpose. I cant think of one race of humans created intentionally.

You should learn to be yourself instead of trying to please people.
Kinda my philosophy too. I can agree with someone on one thread, and disagree with them in the next.

I am not here on Earth to please others, but to live for myself and damn the consequences. If people can cope with me disagreeing with them frequently, and not get angst just because I do - then that makes me respect them.

She should be forced to give any winnings to the child. Because he'll need it since he was born to such a terrible mother.

Well now, if she would of had heterosexual intercourse with a white male none of this would have happened.
Exactly! She should have got the natural organic sperm injected the old fashion way from the producer & cut out the middle-man mark-up & confusion. She is a poor shopper.

It was reported she had sex with a white guy earlier in life and thats why she is now gay.

Is there an Arabic term for being a puppet for one's Muslim handlers?

Ah yes.

A Dhimmi.
Is there a Swahili term for sell out?

Oh yes...

kuuza nje

Kinda my philosophy too. I can agree with someone on one thread, and disagree with them in the next.

I am not here on Earth to please others, but to live for myself and damn the consequences. If people can cope with me disagreeing with them frequently, and not get angst just because I do - then that makes me respect them.

He has mangled his reading comprehension test and now you are helping perpetuate his lie.

What I was referring to was in my youth when a positive role model could have.helped me figure some things out better and faster than I did.

Applesauce is just a Liberal-racist living large his Muslim-racist fantasies like I lived out my Black Nationalist fantasies.

You may be one of them that can learn from the lessons of others. Those are the smartest folks. The dumber ones have to learn for themselves.

Fine.

You've chosen the wrong side for the wrong reasons and they will not win.

And you know you are on the losing side.

And you need a way out that won't cause you to lose face.

Hahaha.

Good luck with that.

It was reported she had sex with a white guy earlier in life and thats why she is now gay.

Ah yes.

A Dhimmi.

Oh yes...

kuuza nje

My Mojo code book interprets that to mean Kiss my Black Ass.

Certainly that can't be right.

But why waste such a lovely sentiment?

Kiss my hairy Black ass.

He has mangled his reading comprehension test and now you are helping perpetuate his lie.

What I was referring to was in my youth when a positive role model could have.helped me figure some things out better and faster than I did.

Applesauce is just a Liberal-racist living large his Muslim-racist fantasies like I lived out my Black Nationalist fantasies.

You may be one of them that can learn from the lessons of others. Those are the smartest folks. The dumber ones have to learn for themselves.

Fine.

You'll lose.

You make assumptions like a white racist too. You should be proud.

I'm not a Muslim. Muslims believe in religion which I dont.

I doubt you ever lived out any Black nationalist fantasy. You are much too afraid of what white people think.

You missed out on having a positive role model because you were licking the boots of the nearest white guy.

Ah...there we have it. You were afraid white people would win any race war so you decided to sell out. Thats pretty pitiful.

Ah yes.

A Dhimmi.

Oh yes...

kuuza nje

My Mojo code book interprets that to mean Kiss my Black Ass.

Certainly that can't be right.

But why waste such a lovely sentiment?

Kiss my hairy Black ass.
I'm Black and heterosexual so no thanks. I'm sure you are more interested in a gay white male kissing your ass. Not that it matters you are gay but just letting you know I dont swing that way.

Fine.

You'll lose.

You make assumptions like a white racist too. You should be proud.

I'm not a Muslim. Muslims believe in religion which I dont.

I doubt you ever lived out any Black nationalist fantasy. You are much too afraid of what white people think.

You missed out on having a positive role model because you were licking the boots of the nearest white guy.

Ah...there we have it. You were afraid white people would win any race war so you decided to sell out. Thats pretty pitiful.

What the fuck is the matter with you divulging all our sick secrets in public!!!???!!!

Stop worrying about what other people think. if you cant get over that hurdle you wont be able to admit you are Black without getting angry and upset.

Uh, FYI, Libs are born with brain damage in the form of Liberal hard wiring.

FYI Uncle Toms were created by a steady acceptance of white propaganda causing them to hate their genes.

I believe you have a very real but a very misguided idea of what progress means.

Rather than leonine, your behavior reminds me of a Judas Goat.

And your manner is kinda cooly, dismissive. Every so often you will

I believe you have convinced yourself that catering to white people and worrying about what they think is your version of progress. i feel for pathetic Oreos such as yourself.

Your behavior is reprehensible and the ultimate in its power to illuminate the folly of accepting what other people tell you about yourself. Son you cant distance yourself from being Black. I was going to ask you do you have any pride but its evident you don't. I cant imagine the gut wrenching turmoil you must feel when you look in the mirror and realize you are not white.

This is not about me, Applesauce. It's about you.

You and the fact of your turning your back on America.

And feeling bad.

And not knowing what to do.

Well, its time you act like a man.

Stand up to your Muslim handlers and declare yourself a loyal American!

I posted it about you son. Rarely do I run into your type that has it this bad but you need to wake up.

I havent turned my back on America like you have your race.

I dont feel bad and I know exactly what to do.

Its time you act like a man and not a pet dog.

Stand up to your white handlers and declare your self a Black man. I know you can do it. Sooner or later you wont have a choice.

Dr. King would kick your ass himself to see you write such nonsense.

At a time when the battles have all been fought and won by people of my generation it's only now that you can try to revise the culture and throw away traditional values.

What did you do to earn your skin color?

Well, I was taught to be proud of something if you helped with the outcome.

Pride in being Black?

Oh, I was full of it!

Just like you are now.

Yeah, you are full of it, alright!

But see, that's a false pride. And it gets you only as far as being known as an angry young Black man.

And NO ONE feels comfortable around that.

Sometimes you have to be conciliatory and recognize the goodness in your fellow man regardless of race.

Applesauce, I hope you aren't one of those brothers who can only define himself in the context of being 'against' somebody or something.

There's no future in hating.

I believe you have a very real but a very misguided idea of what progress means.

Rather than leonine, your behavior reminds me of a Judas Goat.

And your manner is kinda cooly, dismissive. Every so often you will

I believe you have convinced yourself that catering to white people and worrying about what they think is your version of progress. i feel for pathetic Oreos such as yourself.

Your behavior is reprehensible and the ultimate in its power to illuminate the folly of accepting what other people tell you about yourself. Son you cant distance yourself from being Black. I was going to ask you do you have any pride but its evident you don't. I cant imagine the gut wrenching turmoil you must feel when you look in the mirror and realize you are not white.

This is not about me, Applesauce. It's about you.

You and the fact of your turning your back on America.

And feeling bad.

And not knowing what to do.

Well, its time you act like a man.

Stand up to your Muslim handlers and declare yourself a loyal American!

I posted it about you son. Rarely do I run into your type that has it this bad but you need to wake up.

I havent turned my back on America like you have your race.

I dont feel bad and I know exactly what to do.

Its time you act like a man and not a pet dog.

Stand up to your white handlers and declare your self a Black man. I know you can do it. Sooner or later you wont have a choice.

Dr. King would kick your ass himself to see you write such nonsense.

At a time when the battles have all been fought and won by people of my generation it's only now that you can try to revise the culture and throw away traditional values.

What did you do to earn your skin color?

Well, I was taught to be proud of something if you helped with the outcome.

Pride in being Black?

Oh, I was full of it!

Just like you are now.

Yeah, you are full of it, alright!

But see, that's a false pride. And it gets you only as far as being known as an angry young Black man.

And NO ONE feels comfortable around that.

Sometimes you have to be conciliatory and recognize the goodness in your fellow man regardless of race.

Applesauce, I hope you aren't one of those brothers who can only define himself in the context of being 'against' somebody or something.

There's no future in hating.

Dr King was into non violence. I doubt he would kick my ass regardless for being a proponent of my race.

I'm not throwing away traditional cultures. i was taught to stand up like a man no matter the cost. You sound like a weakling.

Why are you asking a dumb question like that and what does it have to do with our conversation?

The outcome you seem to want is racist white people approving of Black people. Sorry but its not going to happen fool.

I dont care if racist whites feel comfortable around me. Matter of fact I like it when they feel decidedly uncomfortable.

I'm not going to be conciliatory around racists. The good in a racist is not worth mentioning or recognizing.. Uncle Ruckus I hope you wake up and stop the fawning. Do you have any self respect?

Keep it civil folks.

I would agree if they had left the whole racist thing out. You are right, they did not get the service they requested.

Now what they are entitled to for the error is another story. To me, they get a refund for the cost of the sperm, no "emotional damage" claims, not claims of the bank having to pay for the kid's upbringing.
Unless there was some contractual stipulation as to the race of the donor there is nothing to base a lawsuit on.

As the future father of mixed race children (my fiance is Indian/Bengali, I'm Irish/Italian) their proposed reason for suing makes me sick.
Why should it make you sick? They wanted and expected a Caucasian baby -- and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact that you feel differently is purely subjective.

Wanting it is one thing, trying to use their family racism to get more $$ is what makes me ill.

Just saw the mother interviewed. She loves her beautiful daughter, but feels the sperm bank should be sued for their error. She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner.
Goes to show you how screwed up things can get when you start pretending relationships are equal.

The Uncle Tom sellouts have names like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Charlie Rangel, Barrack Obama, and almost the entire NAACP administration, along with with their sycophants. Most Americans live within 20 miles of hundreds of immensely better qualified black candidates for public office than Cook County Democratic Machine hacks or NYC grafters, yet the DNC can't seem to find them or even acknowledge such people exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back