🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

Hope this case gets thrown out.

If you have the opportunity to create life, you shouldn't judge life on the basis of a skin color, a projected IQ, or whether it will have 'superior physical attributes'.

There are at the very least thousands of American couples that suffer from fertility problems that would love a child. They aren't looking for a designer baby, just a child they can love and hold.

I really feel sorry for the child, that is going to be brought up by a mother who doesn't understand how precious life is, and would reject a child just because it didn't have the 'right skin color for the neighborhood'.

Hope this case gets thrown out.

If you have the opportunity to create life, you shouldn't judge life on the basis of a skin color, a projected IQ, or whether it will have 'superior physical attributes'.

There are at the very least thousands of American couples that suffer from fertility problems that would love a child. They aren't looking for a designer baby, just a child they can love and hold.

I really feel sorry for the child, that is going to be brought up by a mother who doesn't understand how precious life is, and would reject a child just because it didn't have the 'right skin color for the neighborhood'.
that's what sperm banking is all about..
like lamborghini made to your exacting specifications

This is a rather humorous situation.

The sperm bank didn't give her what she asked for.

Give her a receipt, and give the girl better parents.

Just saw the mother interviewed. She loves her beautiful daughter, but feels the sperm bank should be sued for their error. She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner.

If you love your daughter, she shouldn't be considered part of an error.

If she loves her beautiful daughter, then she should let it go.

Just saw the mother interviewed. She loves her beautiful daughter, but feels the sperm bank should be sued for their error. She asked for sperm from a blue eyed blond man, which is like her partner.
She's a racist because she thinks race is real, liberals have been pounding into our heads that race is a social construction (didn't she get the message?) and an idiot if she thinks that her lesbian partner's features have any bearing on her child.

Can you imagine in this day and age someone is actually racially discriminating in the marketplace. That's a civil rights violation right there. Now that the Justice Department has dropped its civil rights investigation of Zimmerman they should turn their attention onto this woman.

Blame it on the sperm bank....
That old gag...
Not on that night spent with Tyronne....LOL

another meeting of the gays are ickey club in all it's homophobic splendor..
she loves her daughter and has said nothing about giving her up.
the sperm bank fucked up! end of story.

Not the end of the story at all

She will need to prove that it was the sperm from the clinic, and not from a one night stand with a black man.

That could be difficult.

Will be interesting to follow this
that's reaching pop...

Not sure, has the sperm bank admitted the mistake?

Her partners NOT a man.

They got a refund. That's all they're entitled to. People with mental disorders focused on sexual fetishes like homosexuality shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, much less be allowed to go shopping for fashion accessories at a sperm bank in the first place.

She's a racist

go figure

Well, the 'gay community' is made up almost entirely of sociopaths and fetishists. It is heavily segregated by race, age, sex, class, and choice of 'peccadilloes', and is by no means even remotely a 'rainbow of tolerance', which is why 'Progressives' and 'neo-liberals' are utter idiots for devoting so much political capital pandering to a demographic that is neither of those things. It's the politics of self-indulgence carried to absurdity.

Dayum, go on with yo bad self!

My man, Picaro!

Nice post!

:)

This lesbian couple sounds mighty RACIST to me...what say you?

http://www.reviewjournal.com ^

CLEVELAND — An Ohio woman has sued a Chicago-area sperm bank after she became pregnant with sperm donated by a black man instead of a white man as she and her partner had intended. The woman is seeking damages and wants to ensure the sperm bank doesn’t make a similar mistake again. Within days of their wedding in New York, Jennifer Cramblett and Amanda Zinkon had become pregnant with the donor sperm. In April 2012, five months into her pregnancy, Cramblett, 36, called Midwest Sperm Bank LLC outside Chicago to reserve sperm from the same donor in the hope that...
I say you sound might STUPID.

Well, I think it was logical, not racist, to want a white baby if both of the 'parents' are white. Genetics works somewhat like that, as far as I know.
I just wonder how this kind of a town can still exist in US...
Poor baby. Its life has started from a collision... What would happen to it in the future?

It happens quite frequently in the United States, Cherry Panda.

Although, not for the same reasons as it happened our young Lesbian.

Many women have indiscriminate sex and often can't keep track of who the baby's father is.

In America they devote daytime TV talk shows to this phenomenon.

However, instead of bringing shame to the young woman, the show usually places the blame on the man who impregnated her, who we call, "the Baby Daddy." (The baby's biological father.) And through the infliction of peer pressure and public humiliation the young fathers of America have learned that if they knock up the girl next door they might be shamed on national TV.

Aww, who am I kidding?

Liberals have no shame!

LOLOL

I didn't realize you could mail order sperm. She shouldn't have bought sperm off of Ebay. Is there a lesbian fertility ritual? How sad it is for the little girl to be raised by racist black man haters. If it were not for the child this story would be humorous. As it is, it is really sad.

You can do a lot with sperm. Here's a cookbook.

images

I can think of only one good use. Why you know of such a cook book, I didn't open link, is just a tad bit scary. :D

The link takes you to Amazon. You really should read the reviews. You'll bust a gut.

I experienced a momentary dry heave spasm.

This is a rather humorous situation.

The sperm bank didn't give her what she asked for.

Give her a receipt, and give the girl better parents.

And a toaster as a lovely parting gift?

Forum List

Back