Lesions, headaches, debilitating pain: Gay men with monkeypox share their stories

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Lesions, headaches, debilitating pain: Gay men with monkeypox share their stories

Men who have sex with men comprise the vast majority of monkeypox cases in this unprecedented outbreak. Eighteen of them talked to NBC News about their experiences.

This kids a genius

In response, and in an attempt to inform gay and bisexual men of their risk of contracting the disease, while also warding off stigma, LGBTQ groups began issuing statements last week, stressing that monkeypox can impact "anyone, anywhere."

In response, and in an attempt to inform gay and bisexual men of their risk of contracting the disease, while also warding off stigma, LGBTQ groups began issuing statements last week, stressing that monkeypox can impact "anyone, anywhere."

Thats what you robots were saying last month
Stigmatized my ass

Where is fag and beagle killer fauci when you need him ...eh?
Azt2 should be rushed to gay bathouses everywhere

I know. But, like AIDS, it's very easy to not catch. Avoiding risky sexual behavior is a good start.
The disease it causes is usually self-limiting, with most of those infected recovering within a few weeks without the need for treatment. However, the disease can be more severe, especially in young children, pregnant women and individuals who are immunocompromised.

But it isn't, it's affecting Homosexuals.

The disease it causes is usually self-limiting, with most of those infected recovering within a few weeks without the need for treatment. However, the disease can be more severe, especially in young children, pregnant women and individuals who are immunocompromised.
Like I said: Easy to not get.

Forum List

Back