less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

Well, it is a choice. Personal liberty!
. Not when it's being pushed in the classrooms as an agenda it's no choice. It's called indoctrination, and that's what Obama and crew has for their legacy now. They should be ashamed of themselves.

.03% of the population is transgender. Think about that. That number is

POINT ZERO THREE PERCENT

so

Who cares?

Stop peeking at pee pees and just MYOB.
. When your Government forces people to be exposed to all sorts of bullcrap, then millions care, and they showed it in this election that Obama and crew tried everything it could to silence their voices in.

.03% of the population is transgender. Think about that. That number is

POINT ZERO THREE PERCENT

so

Who cares?

Stop peeking at pee pees and just MYOB.
. When your Government forces people to be exposed to all sorts of bullcrap, then millions care, and they showed it in this election that Obama and crew tried everything it could to silence their voices in.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

No one is being forced or indoctrinated and President Obama has nothing at all to do with it.

Every time you RWNJ traitors get a bee up your collective butts and you get all pissed about the US Constitution, you say Obama wrote it. Just take my word for it. He didn't.

Question -- Why are you jerks upset that drumpf has said there are several parts of the constitution he wants to gut? Hmmm?

You know, back in the 50's and 60's, people were terrified of gays and lesbians, and thought that it was a "choice". Well, since then, gays have come out of the closet and more and more people find out that they know someone who is gay. It's because of that, that gays have become more accepted, because people know more about them and that they won't "infect someone with the gay".

However..............very few people know any, or even about, transgendered people.

You fear the most, what you understand the least.

No one is being forced or indoctrinated and President Obama has nothing at all to do with it.

Every time you RWNJ traitors get a bee up your collective butts and you get all pissed about the US Constitution, you say Obama wrote it. Just take my word for it. He didn't.

Question -- Why are you jerks upset that drumpf has said there are several parts of the constitution he wants to gut? Hmmm?
. Hmmm, you have a selective memory don't you ? Did not the Government under Obama order that the bathroom issue would be honored or sanctions would insue afterwards ??

You know, back in the 50's and 60's, people were terrified of gays and lesbians, and thought that it was a "choice". Well, since then, gays have come out of the closet and more and more people find out that they know someone who is gay. It's because of that, that gays have become more accepted, because people know more about them and that they won't "infect someone with the gay".

However..............very few people know any, or even about, transgendered people.

They all know now. It's all throughout the media and the schools.

They don't know any transgendered people but they ALL know of them, very keenly right now.

Barack Hussein Obama: Titular head of the LBGT Movement.

They don't know any transgendered people but they ALL know of them, very keenly right now.

Knowing about someone, and actually knowing them are 2 different things. When I was growing up in Montana, I never knew of anyone in my community that was gay. When I got to my first command in the military, I became friends with a dude named Paul, and about 6 months after we started hanging out, he told me he was gay. I told him we wouldn't have any problems if he didn't hit on me, and that I would never hit on him. Well.............not only did I find out that gay men are natural magnets for pretty women, I also learned that they make GREAT wingmen. Girls go up to him, he talks me up to them, they go out with me.

On my last sea tour, I rented a room from a lesbian couple who was also in the Navy. Probably one of the better places I lived, and yeah, there were a lot of LGBT people that came through that house, but nobody ever gave me a problem, and we were all good friends.

That is where I learned that transgendered males aren't into women, they are into other males.

Interestingly enough, out of all the times that I hung out with them, I only got bothered ONCE, and when my friends saw some guy hassling me, they came in, one claimed to be my boyfriend and told him to buzz off. Other than that, I never had a problem hanging around them.

Nope, if a person can swallow their bias and actually get to know someone who has a different sexual identity than them, they will find that other than their choice for sexual partners, they are pretty much like everyone else.

Knowing about someone, and actually knowing them are 2 different things. When I was growing up in Montana, I never knew of anyone in my community that was gay. When I got to my first command in the military, I became friends with a dude named Paul, and about 6 months after we started hanging out, he told me he was gay. I told him we wouldn't have any problems if he didn't hit on me, and that I would never hit on him. Well.............not only did I find out that gay men are natural magnets for pretty women, I also learned that they make GREAT wingmen. Girls go up to him, he talks me up to them, they go out with me.

On my last sea tour, I rented a room from a lesbian couple who was also in the Navy. Probably one of the better places I lived, and yeah, there were a lot of LGBT people that came through that house, but nobody ever gave me a problem, and we were all good friends.

That is where I learned that transgendered males aren't into women, they are into other males.

Interestingly enough, out of all the times that I hung out with them, I only got bothered ONCE, and when my friends saw some guy hassling me, they came in, one claimed to be my boyfriend and told him to buzz off. Other than that, I never had a problem hanging around them.

Nope, if a person can swallow their bias and actually get to know someone who has a different sexual identity than them, they will find that other than their choice for sexual partners, they are pretty much like everyone else.
Each to their own. I find gay people and transmen intolerable. Not all transmen are into other men you know?

Each to their own. I find gay people and transmen intolerable. Not all transmen are into other men you know?

Well, I might have had a different reaction if Paul had told me from the outset that he was gay, because like I said, there were none that I knew of back were I lived in Montana, and, all I knew about gay people was what I'd heard from friends and family (who incidentally didn't know any gays either and were highly bigoted against them).

But, he and I started hanging out together, going to bars, shooting pool and checking out all the stuff the ports we were in had to offer. It was only after 6 months of friendship that he told me he was gay. Like I said, I told him I was straight, and as long as he respected that, we could remain friends, and, I'm kinda glad I met him, because not only was he a GREAT wingman (like I said, this dude was a pure magnet for ladies), but he was smart and had a pretty decent attitude.

And, it was because of him that I looked at gay people as just regular people, they just have a different view of sex.

Well, it is a choice. Personal liberty!

The choice to indulge in fantasy and denial is everyone's right. But this doesn't give anyone the right to force everyone else to accept their fantasy and denial as not fantasy and not denial.

Last edited:

Well, I might have had a different reaction if Paul had told me from the outset that he was gay, because like I said, there were none that I knew of back were I lived in Montana, and, all I knew about gay people was what I'd heard from friends and family (who incidentally didn't know any gays either and were highly bigoted against them).

But, he and I started hanging out together, going to bars, shooting pool and checking out all the stuff the ports we were in had to offer. It was only after 6 months of friendship that he told me he was gay. Like I said, I told him I was straight, and as long as he respected that, we could remain friends, and, I'm kinda glad I met him, because not only was he a GREAT wingman (like I said, this dude was a pure magnet for ladies), but he was smart and had a pretty decent attitude.

And, it was because of him that I looked at gay people as just regular people, they just have a different view of sex.
Sounds like you had a great time with him, and were in a great place in your life at that time.

Forum List

Back