less than 6.5 % of the population commits most of the crimes in the US !!

Several studies have shown that white and black criminals use and sell drugs at about the same rates; but . Black men were almost 12 times as likely to go to prison as white men for the same crime! Blacks are roughly 13% of the population but comprise 34% of arrests for drug offenses and 45% of the incarcerations at the state level. Police focus on these communities inordinately. Many of the Blacks in prison are non violent offenders but newspaper readers rarely make a distinction between the words "crime" and "violence."

My response to the title:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/279088-guns-aren-t-the-threat-blacks-w-or-without-guns-are-10.html#post6862733

What is sad is that the individuals of my race that steal, kill, and rape make my race look bad. When slaves were freed, they did no crime. They were trying to find jobs and support their families. The white race hated them and judged them with no real excuse (some made up lies for an excuse) but now today, those blacks make us look bad. They give racist people an excuse. The more we do crime, the more it goes in the racists favor.

I didn't believe at first that blacks did the most of the crime since whites are the majority of this country and that it would be silly to think that the minorities who are human to would be causing all of this evil. When I looked into it, I am being made looked bad along with other good black individuals. I have a theory on how and why this is happening though.

No one can make an individual "look bad" except the individual. As far as "looking bad" to a group of nut jobs who would judge you based on the actions of someone else, I would say so be it. If they are that ignorant I would not place any value on what they think.

It's the poor blacks that are killing one another? Really? How come a black guy in a Range Rover had a rolling shoot out with another black guy in a Maserati down the Las Vegas strip yesterday? Were they poor?

An expensive car does not necessarily define if one is rich or poor. There are poor people who "drive" expensive cars and practically live in them and have no other real assets. Were they both multi millionaires? Who knows? That was an isolated case, the majority of black on black violence happens in inner cities between the financially and socially poor.

Actually, the one aspiring rapper was also a well known pimp, so he had plenty of money.

They are financially and socially poor for a reason. It's the same reason that leads to violence whether rich OR poor. What kind of welfare do you propose for "social" poverty?

People can be or can become financially poor for numerous reasons, however, I do not propose any kind of "welfare" for social poverty, some people can be rehabilitated and some can't.

Its no secret that many individuals who make money by taking advantage of others illegally usually end up dead or in jail.

Is a greedy Ponzi schemer like Bernie Madoff any more morally sound or socially intact than a pimp?

One victimizes weak women and the other lies and bilks people out of their life savings.

Madoff is in prison, and I would propose the same justice for a pimp.

Deport them back to Africa? Reinstate Jim Crow? Create a black district for them in every state? What should we do?

What is sad is that the individuals of my race that steal, kill, and rape make my race look bad. When slaves were freed, they did no crime. They were trying to find jobs and support their families. The white race hated them and judged them with no real excuse (some made up lies for an excuse) but now today, those blacks make us look bad. They give racist people an excuse. The more we do crime, the more it goes in the racists favor.

I didn't believe at first that blacks did the most of the crime since whites are the majority of this country and that it would be silly to think that the minorities who are human to would be causing all of this evil. When I looked into it, I am being made looked bad along with other good black individuals. I have a theory on how and why this is happening though.

No one can make an individual "look bad" except the individual. As far as "looking bad" to a group of nut jobs who would judge you based on the actions of someone else, I would say so be it. If they are that ignorant I would not place any value on what they think.

Unfortunately, a few black criminals HAVE caused white controlled media to make all American Blacks look bad. From the early days of manumission, news media has been pivotal in creating the universal black boogie man. Sadly, there are far too many whites, especially white males, who willingly accept that message without question! They DO judge all Black people based on the actions of someone else. To them, Ol' grandpa Jones is in cahoots with Snoop Dog. That media blitz is why a black man in a suit is followed and watched closely when he shops, while the white guy in the khakis and T-shirt is stealing them blind!

Notice too, the deafening silence when I pointed out the racial disparities in policing, judging and sentencing. That phenomenon should have been addressed long ago.Felony arrests for drug offense are likely to occur 12 times more often if the perpetrator is black than if he is white. What that means is disenfranchisement. Most states don't allow felons to vote and many, if not most, employers won't hire them. Policemen, Judges and pillars of the white community understand this dynamic well since they invented it. Could that be that when the white kids are caught selling or using illegal drugs they are slapped on the wrist and sent home with a scolding while the black kid is prosecuted to the fill extent of the law? I think most thinking people would answer with a resounding, YES!

Deport them back to Africa? Reinstate Jim Crow? Create a black district for them in every state? What should we do?

Lol! Obviously the dipstick who made that statement does not realize that a natural born citizen of this country cannot be "deported".

From the first idiotic word, to the last, asking "what should WE do?", as if some sheet wearing posse is going to do anything.

Nothing but mindless "Klan babble". Stupid, misinformed, and predictably ignorant.

Unfortunately, a few black criminals HAVE caused white controlled media to make all American Blacks look bad. From the early days of manumission, news media has been pivotal in creating the universal black boogie man. Sadly, there are far too many whites, especially white males, who willingly accept that message without question! They DO judge all Black people based on the actions of someone else. To them, Ol' grandpa Jones is in cahoots with Snoop Dog. That media blitz is why a black man in a suit is followed and watched closely when he shops, while the white guy in the khakis and T-shirt is stealing them blind!

Notice too, the deafening silence when I pointed out the racial disparities in policing, judging and sentencing. That phenomenon should have been addressed long ago.Felony arrests for drug offense are likely to occur 12 times more often if the perpetrator is black than if he is white. What that means is disenfranchisement. Most states don't allow felons to vote and many, if not most, employers won't hire them. Policemen, Judges and pillars of the white community understand this dynamic well since they invented it. Could that be that when the white kids are caught selling or using illegal drugs they are slapped on the wrist and sent home with a scolding while the black kid is prosecuted to the fill extent of the law? I think most thinking people would answer with a resounding, YES!

Basically when a white person does something, he gets a warning but when a black person does something, he is in for a heap of trouble. This unfortunately is fact. Check this out.

1 police call on the white kids.

10 calls on the black kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol! Obviously the dipstick who made that statement does not realize that a natural born citizen of this country cannot be "deported".

From the first idiotic word, to the last, asking "what should WE do?", as if some sheet wearing posse is going to do anything.

Nothing but mindless "Klan babble". Stupid, misinformed, and predictably ignorant.

Waaaahaha! I can't tell whether you're being serious or not. I want the OP and his supporters to either pick one of those options or offer another solution. Because they don't seem to care about solving any problems. Only about announcing them to the world and proclaiming WHITE POWER! :lol:

And surely from reading their posts one of those options must be what they want right?

Last edited:

Waaaahaha! I can't tell whether you're being serious or not. I want the OP and his supporters to either pick one of those options or offer another solution. Because they don't seem to care about solving any problems. Only about announcing them to the world and proclaiming WHITE POWER! :lol:

And surely from reading their posts one of those options must be what they want right?

Stated more with sardonicism, hoping one of them would jump on what I stated trying to defend their "klannish mentality".

No one can make an individual "look bad" except the individual. As far as "looking bad" to a group of nut jobs who would judge you based on the actions

of someone else, I would say so be it. If they are that ignorant I would not place

any value on what they think.

JQ, you are absolutely correct, and being the age that I am and having traveled to the majority of the states in this country, and also abroad, there is definately an insidious culture of subliminal thought shaping that is played out in American society on a daily basis.

Media driven paranoia, ranging from the "welfare queen" stigma, to the belief that the majority of blacks are part of a so called "hate whitey" conspiracy, that is perpetrated through conditioning from "Rap Lyrics", and "Black leaders who are followed blindly by a mindless, non thinking monolith.....Lol!

Speaking for myself, and those who I know, if I had spent as much time before retiring giving a second thought to and worrying about what the general white population thinks, I would have had no time to focus on family and the people who matter most to me.

So my statement about having "no regard for what they think" was more directed towards avoidance of wasting any energy on the ones here who are part of the lunatic fringe.

The ones who cannot express an intelligent thought, and appear to believe that by an accident of birth that they have been rewarded with a designation of superiority.

Those type in my opinion, are nothing more than ignorant buffoons, who are an embarrassment to civilized individuals of all ethnicities.

More to follow........

Last edited:

school segregation would help !!Understanding Black male learning styles

Last edited:
Zippy_the_Pinhead_%28title_panel%29.png

And your point is?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one can make an individual "look bad" except the individual. As far as "looking bad" to a group of nut jobs who would judge you based on the actions

of someone else, I would say so be it. If they are that ignorant I would not place

any value on what they think.

JQ, you are absolutely correct, and being the age that I am and having traveled to the majority of the states in this country, and also abroad, there is definately an insidious culture of subliminal thought shaping that is played out in American society on a daily basis.

Media driven paranoia, ranging from the "welfare queen" stigma, to the belief that the majority of blacks are part of a so called "hate whitey" conspiracy, that is perpetrated through conditioning from "Rap Lyrics", and "Black leaders who are followed blindly by a mindless, non thinking monolith.....Lol!

Speaking for myself, and those who I know, if I had spent as much time before retiring giving a second thought to and worrying about what the general white population thinks, I would have had no time to focus on family and the people who matter most to me.

So my statement about having "no regard for what they think" was more directed towards avoidance of wasting any energy on the ones here who are part of the lunatic fringe.

The ones who cannot express an intelligent thought, and appear to believe that by an accident of birth that they have been rewarded with a designation of superiority.

Those type in my opinion, are nothing more than ignorant buffoons, who are an embarrassment to civilized individuals of all ethnicities.

More to follow........

Thanks for elaborating, but I know what you meant. It was not my intention to diminish what you said in any way. I was just adding my two cents worth!
I would be honored if you consider my post an extension of yours!

Thanks for linking this site. It shows how biased and bigoted you really are. Your reference is quite revealing, though not in the way you might have intended.

From an article by "Dave from Upland" you cite the tainted and racist opinions of your
pseudo Conservative brethern? The site reeks of racism and intolerance. Nice try but only the most jaded bigots would feel confortable logging in as amember there!

More to follow........

Thanks for elaborating, but I know what you meant. It was not my intention to diminish what you said in any way. I was just adding my two cents worth!
I would be honored if you consider my post an extension of yours!

Indeed I do, and your extension was very well said. Thanks!

Forum List

Back