Lest we forget...

I call bull shit on the whole herr yassin or whatever its called thing

How about if we remember the Munich massacre

Not much controversy there.

Israeli olympic team slaughtered by the animals that are Arab muslims in Israel.

Right.

So, let's deflect from one massacre to the other in order to marginalize the more unpalatable one.

It's offensive that I would equate it? What I find offensive in the exteme is that you would justify the killing of children in cold blood simply because they were Palestinians.

In what way am I justifying the killing of children, let alone simply because they are Palestinian? Where or when have I EVER said such a thing?! Or anything close to such a thing?!

I am the one who is trying to inject some nuance and context into this whole conversation while you, and others, are claiming that some Jewish folk decided it would be cool to murder some innocent Palestinian women and children without cause.

You are equating ME and my comments with Odious as though they are equivalent. They are most certainly not.

Israeli olympic team slaughtered by the animals that are Arab muslims in Israel.

Right.

So, let's deflect from one massacre to the other in order to marginalize the more unpalatable one.

;---)

Wrong

Lets face the reality of Munich and accept that the false Arab Muslim narrative is so easily exposed.

Within your own sources are multiple examples of eye witness accounts that directly refute this nonsense of a massacre ever occurring at herr youdreamitup

A massacre of arabs masked by a state of national amnesia

"They went into the houses and they shot the people inside. They killed everybody they saw, women and children," said Mr Zidain, who lost four of his immediate family, including his father and two brothers, in the attack. Now a frail 84-year-old living in a West Bank village, he says he remembers everything as if it were yesterday. Survivor testimonies are supported by Mr Pa'il, whose detailed eyewitness account was published in 1998. Awaiting reassignment, he went to observe the attack as part of his remit to keep the Irgun and the Stern Gang in check.

After the fighting had wound down, Mr Pa'il described how he heard sporadic firing from the houses, and went to investigate. There he saw that the soldiers had stood the villagers in the corners of their homes and shot them dead. A short while later, he saw a group of around 25 prisoners being led to a quarry between Deir Yassin and neighbouring Givat Shaul. From a higher vantage point, he and a companion were able to see everything and take photographs. "There was a natural wall there, formed by diggingy. They stood the prisoners against that wall and shot the lot of them," he said. Mr Pa'il described how Jews from neighbouring Givat Shaul finally stepped in to stop the slaughter.

It's offensive that I would equate it? What I find offensive in the exteme is that you would justify the killing of children in cold blood simply because they were Palestinians.

In what way am I justifying the killing of children, let alone simply because they are Palestinian? Where or when have I EVER said such a thing?! Or anything close to such a thing?!

I am the one who is trying to inject some nuance and context into this whole conversation while you, and others, are claiming that some Jewish folk decided it would be cool to murder some innocent Palestinian women and children without cause.

You are equating ME and my comments with Odious as though they are equivalent. They are most certainly not.

To me, it seems as if you are justifying it as part of a pitched battle, and by denying it was a massacre. You are denying the Palestinians their history by marginalizing it. By denying that they intended to kill those women and children or that is was some sort of self defense. They were beasts! They were no different than the killers of the Fogels and a thousand other atrocities. There is no cause for killing children!

Right.

;---)

Wrong

Lets face the reality of Munich and accept that the false Arab Muslim narrative is so easily exposed.

Within your own sources are multiple examples of eye witness accounts that directly refute this nonsense of a massacre ever occurring at herr youdreamitup

No false narrative has been exposed.

Really? How were these children resisting? Do you suppose the Fogels were resisting when the Palestinians slit their children's throats?

How many people in the Fogel house were shooting at the attackers during the time of the assault? How many? Oh, wait, none. How many of the neighbors were shooting at the attackers during the time of the assault. Oh, wait, none. There is absolutely NO equivalence here. And its shocking that you would equate a combat in a war with the massacre (yes, really, a massacre) of a family in their sleep. Its appalling that you would try to draw that equivalence.

Who went into houses ?

Who reported them as going into houses ?

Who documented the death toll ?

Where is this documentation ?

Why is this documentation so hard to find ?

Really? How were these children resisting? Do you suppose the Fogels were resisting when the Palestinians slit their children's throats?

How many people in the Fogel house were shooting at the attackers during the time of the assault? How many? Oh, wait, none. How many of the neighbors were shooting at the attackers during the time of the assault. Oh, wait, none. There is absolutely NO equivalence here. And its shocking that you would equate a combat in a war with the massacre (yes, really, a massacre) of a family in their sleep. Its appalling that you would try to draw that equivalence.

How many people were shooting in the houses where women and children were gunned down?

Yes. Gunned down.

Children.

Eyewitness accounts stated they went from house to house.

Who went into houses ?

Some of it is sourced in this thread.

There are also papers still classified by the Israeli government, 70 years later...why is this?

To me, it seems as if you are justifying it as part of a pitched battle, and by denying it was a massacre. You are denying the Palestinians their history by marginalizing it. By denying that they intended to kill those women and children or that is was some sort of self defense. They were beasts! They were no different than the killers of the Fogels and a thousand other atrocities. There is no cause for killing children!

I am NOT denying Palestinians their history. They are most welcome to their history.

What I deny is THEIR narrative about OUR intent and OUR character (beasts, apparently!). I absolutely deny that WE are no different than the killers of the Fogels.

And indeed, it is this sort of false equivalency that I most vehemently stand against.

The point is, if Jews are killed non-Jews it is a fact. If non-Jews are killed by Jews it is either justified or a fantasy.

I am NOT denying Palestinians their history. They are most welcome to their history.

What I deny is THEIR narrative about OUR intent and OUR character (beasts, apparently!). I absolutely deny that WE are no different than the killers of the Fogels.

You talk about "we". The thing is - the "we" - people - vary. The Jews have their monsters too - you have your beasts. You are just as capable of atrocities as I (my people) are, as the Palestinians are - as any human being is. Irgun and Lehi were well on the perimeter of what was acceptable. Their behavior at Deir Yassin was so extreme, that hagana issued an apology. Irgun under Begin was known for an upswing in violence directed at civilian targets, and was known for this. When they were known for extremist positions that would tolerate NO partition or sharing of Palestine...and you still seem to say there is no possible way their character was less than impeccable.

And indeed, it is this sort of false equivalency that I most vehemently stand against.

When it comes to gunning down children - looking them in the eye and shooting them because they are Arabs and serve as an example to frighten Palestinians into fleeing - there is NO FALSE EQUIVALENCY and that term becomes meaningless when you insist on it.

Actually we have both refuted there being any such thing as an Arab Muslim palestinian or even any palestinians today. Historically all palestinians were Jewish persons. Assofat attempted to retask the term palestinian into meaning Arab Muslims in the late 1960 and only the weak minded and ignorant bought into it.

I'm feeling pretty safe in saying we also would both refute there being any sufficient evidence to suggest there was a massacre at herr youdreamitup at all.

The facts would indicate that the entire story was a PR effort for political gain

Actually we have both refuted there being any such thing as an Arab Muslim palestinian or even any palestinians today. Historically all palestinians were Jewish persons. Assofat attempted to retask the term palestinian into meaning Arab Muslims in the late 1960 and only the weak minded and ignorant bought into it.

I'm feeling pretty safe in saying we also would both refute there being any sufficient evidence to suggest there was a massacre at herr youdreamitup at all.

The facts would indicate that the entire story was a PR effort for political gain

Deflection and red herring.

Who went into houses ?

There are also papers still classified by the Israeli government, 70 years later...why is this?

I call BS

Secret papers ?

Really ?

Recently released ?

Really ?

Where ?

Why are they impossible to find ?

Whats up with all this evidence that apparently doesn't exist ?

Horse pucky

Who went into houses ?

I call BS

Secret papers ?

Really ?

Recently released ?

Really ?

Where ?

What's up with keeping it classified after 68 years?

Horse pucky

Sheep nuggets.

Who went into houses ?

I call BS

Secret papers ?

Really ?

Recently released ?

Really ?

Where ?

What's up with keeping it classified after 68 years?

Classified my ass ;--)

It doesn't appear to even exist

where are these alleged papers ?

where are these secret recently released reports

I call BS on the whole thing

Forum List

Back