Let Louisiana drown!

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

"Let Louisiana drown!"

WTF is wrong with you?!

You elevate 'rabid liberal partisanship' to a whole new perverted level..

I'm just channeling righties like you!

What are your thoughts on compulsory insurance ? On big government ? On welfare ???
Channeling righties? Hardly. Conservatives actually care about people, about the people of La, as evident by Trump visiting La, Obama having to be shamed into going, and Hillary not even making an attempt to pretend she gives a damn like Barry did.

I even give Libs on this board, aside from you, credit - none of them I know is so f*ing partisan as to say about disaster victims, "F* 'em, let 'em die." Only YOU!

Dude, you are SICK. Get some help.

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

That's what I've been saying all along. Those stupid idiot don'ts need rescue. They need uhaul trailers so they can pack their shit, and leave.

"Let Louisiana drown!"

WTF is wrong with you?!

I'm just channeling righties like you!

What are your thoughts on compulsory insurance ? On big government ? On welfare ???
Channeling righties? Hardly. Conservatives actually care about people, about the people of La, as evident by Trump visiting La, Obama having to be shamed into going, and Hillary not even making an attempt to pretend she gives a damn like Barry did.

I even give Libs on this board, aside from you, credit - none of them I know is so f*ing partisan as to say about disaster victims, "F* 'em, let 'em die." Only YOU!

Dude, you are SICK. Get some help.

Trump shows up for a 5 min photo op and that's caring !?

You righties are out to destroy safety nets!

And you never answered my questions .

Trump shows up for a 5 min photo op and that's caring !?

I see you're childishly still 'butt-hurt' because Trump proved more Presidential by showing up while Barry wouldn't drag his ass off the golf course until he was shamed into doing so.

When he did show up he told people he really didn't give a crap because he inly has 5 months left in office.

Butt-hurt Dems, like yourself, try to minimize what Trump did...because you don't have the balls to give him credit like the D-Gov did.

And the 2016 DNC Candidate? She hasn't even tried to act concerned. They're under water, they lost everything, so they have no money to give to the Hillary Founsation so going is not worth her time.

But YOU, you sick freak, beat them all by starting a thread declaring 'F* La, let 'em die'.

:wtf:

"Let Louisiana drown!"

WTF is wrong with you?!

He's an immature little asshole. Come 'on, he's a man named "Timmy". When is the last time you met an adult named Timmy?

You idiots don't even get the sarcasm of my first post.

And you still won't answer my questions about compulsory insurance , big gov, the "nanny stAte", and welfare !!!

Maybe it's cause you are exposed for the frauds you are . You righties sure talk a lot of shit . But the second you are in trouble it's "obama save meeeeee!" .

According to the Trump-losers, 30 seconds of Trump carrying Play-Doh accomplished more than the 5000 FEMA people working full time, the ones Obama sent down.

That's why the Trump-losers are weeping again. They know how bad Obama just made the Republicans look, and they know how America correctly considers them to be shitbags.

And you still won't answer my questions about compulsory insurance , big gov, the "nanny stAte", and welfare !!!

Maybe it's cause you are exposed for the frauds you are . You righties sure talk a lot of shit . But the second you are in trouble it's "obama save meeeeee!" .

Timmy, I know you're young and don't know much, but here's the deal. These people lived in an area that has NEVER flooded like this; it was in an area that the was deemed outside the flood zone. A lot didn't have flood insurance. Like 75%. It was a 1,000 year event.

Totally different from Katrina where you know you are always vulnerable. Yet liberals beat their chests demanding that people that had no flood insurance be compensated.

You kid, are a hypocrite. I was caught up in it driving back from Jackson, MS on I-55 that Friday. I have never seen anything like it.

Timmy, I know you're young and don't know much, but here's the deal. These people lived in an area that has NEVER flooded like this; it was in an area that the was deemed outside the flood zone. A lot didn't have flood insurance. Like 75%. It was a 1,000 year event.

Totally different from Katrina where you know you are always vulnerable. Yet liberals beat their chests demanding that people that had no flood insurance be compensated.

You kid, are a hypocrite. I was caught up in it driving back from Jackson, MS on I-55 that Friday. I have never seen anything like it.

If it never floods , then flood ins would be really cheap.

How am I a hypocrite by the way ? And why won't anyone answer my questions !?

and when new york was flooded they told us to go screw ourselves

but i'm not a rightwingnut slug. so i wouldn't do that to people

I'm now convinced that the OP is Obama because 'let Louisiana drown' is actually what he did.

Yes or no . Would you eliminate FEMA if you could ?

I don't see anywhere where such a thing is authorized in the constitution to do such a thing.

That's a yes. So you WOULD leave them to drown. After all, saving people from floods is not in the constitution, right?

You have a lot of nerve talking shit on how Obama is handling this.

I'm now convinced that the OP is Obama because 'let Louisiana drown' is actually what he did.

I don't see anywhere where such a thing is authorized in the constitution to do such a thing.

That's a yes. So you WOULD leave them to drown. After all, saving people from floods is not in the constitution, right?

This is not the place for the federal govrnment Prior to 1979 there was no FEMA. We had disasters prior to 1979. No FEMA means the states do not have to contribute FEMA funds. They can use those funds for their own disasters and do so without jumping through federal hoops. It also means that the states will absolutely be guaranteed their own funds and not have to get turned down like Texas did when it had wildfires.
End FEMA it's the right thing to do.

Showing up didn't violate the constitution and it didn't cost a thing. Obama didn't do that.

Good point. I am going to use that in appeal of my ticket for running a stop sign in the Smokey Mountain National Park this summer.

I'm sure it will work . Try it on the tax collector too!!! See you in prison !

Those strict constitution freaks always ignore the fact that the con also allows our gov to make laws . For example , the law that created FEMA .

This is not the place for the federal govrnment Prior to 1979 there was no FEMA. We had disasters prior to 1979. No FEMA means the states do not have to contribute FEMA funds. They can use those funds for their own disasters and do so without jumping through federal hoops. It also means that the states will absolutely be guaranteed their own funds and not have to get turned down like Texas did when it had wildfires.
End FEMA it's the right thing to do.

Who you kidding? You think those idiot swamp billies can handle shit themselves? Playa please ! 90% of the states GDP comes from FEMA , Katrina , BP spill funding . The other 10% is from whores!

According to the Trump-losers, 30 seconds of Trump carrying Play-Doh accomplished more than the 5000 FEMA people working full time, the ones Obama sent down.

That's why the Trump-losers are weeping again. They know how bad Obama just made the Republicans look, and they know how America correctly considers them to be shitbags.

Obama didn't show up. It is like he didn't care at all.

Forum List

Back