Let Louisiana drown!

Trump cares about Louisiana, Hillary cares about her sleep and Obama cares about his golf game

President Obama appointed a competent manager for FEMA and declared the area a Disaster Area, 5 days ago. His golf game will not make the water recede any faster.

He cares more about his golf game than the people in La....
Is it because he hates whitey or that he is no longer running for reelection?

How about some nice Cheese to go with that?

Trump cares about Louisiana, Hillary cares about her sleep and Obama cares about his golf game

President Obama appointed a competent manager for FEMA and declared the area a Disaster Area, 5 days ago. His golf game will not make the water recede any faster.

Deflection....so you agree Obama is a piece of shit....thanks!

No. I agree you're a whinny little bitch.

And you can't refute my point so I'll take some wine AND cheese

You have no points, just a fine whine......

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

I blame geo-engineering and HAARP along with U.N Agenda 21 and I bet you don't have a fucking clue about any of those three things. Debate me on this....I fucking DARE you.
Are you being serious?
Sadly, he is.

I know more than you...it's a fucking fact. If you were so sure about your position, you would have no problem trying to debate the issue...but you can't....and why is that? Because I know more than you...infinitely more...no brag, just fact.

I am still waiting for you to post your first intelligent post......I shan't hold my breath.

I am still waiting for you to post your first intelligent post......I shan't hold my breath.

Awww isn't that cute, another whiner in need of some cheese!

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

I blame geo-engineering and HAARP along with U.N Agenda 21 and I bet you don't have a fucking clue about any of those three things. Debate me on this....I fucking DARE you.
Are you being serious?

Dead fucking serious. This is a topic that I have spent thousands of hours on. Weather modification and the control of it has been one of the biggest goals and achievements of the military industrial complex. A U.N treaty was signed back in 1976 that countries would not use weather modification as a weapon of war but nothing about using it against their own people and that is exactly what has been going on. The spraying of nano particulates of heavy metals into the upper atmosphere that is then hit with ionospheric heaters can manipulate the jet stream and destroy low pressure zones while increasing the strength of high pressure zones which enables them to either strengthen or weaken storm fronts. California is being intentionally "droughted out". The ionospheric heaters are Tesla technology and they have been perfected over the last 80 years....don't doubt it for even a minute.
You might just be dead fucking.

Debate me on this....I am an expert on the topic of the stratospheric aerosol injection program of which they have 17 different spraying programs that fall under the catch all of "national security" via USA.INC.....debate me on this so I can kick your ass up and down this thread....don't puss out. (snicker)

Last edited:

Awww isn't that cute, another whiner in need of some cheese!
:dig:

Is Trump going to promis them a big donation, and then not go through with it ?

Or is he gong to promis to eliminate fema , "get your help while you can!" .

Are you being serious?

Dead fucking serious. This is a topic that I have spent thousands of hours on. Weather modification and the control of it has been one of the biggest goals and achievements of the military industrial complex. A U.N treaty was signed back in 1976 that countries would not use weather modification as a weapon of war but nothing about using it against their own people and that is exactly what has been going on. The spraying of nano particulates of heavy metals into the upper atmosphere that is then hit with ionospheric heaters can manipulate the jet stream and destroy low pressure zones while increasing the strength of high pressure zones which enables them to either strengthen or weaken storm fronts. California is being intentionally "droughted out". The ionospheric heaters are Tesla technology and they have been perfected over the last 80 years....don't doubt it for even a minute.

Debate me on this....I am an expert on the topic of the stratospheric aerosol injection program of which they have 17 different spraying programs that fall under the catch all of "national security" via USA.INC.....debate me on this so I can kick your ass up and down this thread....don't puss out. (snicker)
That was a good response. It made me laugh.

For the record, north Baton Rouge is almost 100% black.

I do appreciate your point, though. These are also some of the assholes who most vehemently condemned New Orleanians for not having flood insurance. Most of EBR, Ascension, and Livingston is in a high risk flood zone, yet only 12% had flood coverage. WTF?1?!

But, prior to the election in 2008 Democrat nominee, Barack Hussein Obama told us HE could cause the seas to subside. Seems this would be a great opportunity for him to show off for us.

By Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama showing up in Louisana, it calls attention to the tragedy and brings in contributions and aide.

Are you being serious?

So basically you're admitting in a backward way that climate change is indeed man made?

I do appreciate your point, though. These are also some of the assholes who most vehemently condemned New Orleanians for not having flood insurance. Most of EBR, Ascension, and Livingston is in a high risk flood zone, yet only 12% had flood coverage. WTF?1?!

Look at the list of parishes on disaster list . Mostly deep red except for the city.

Look at the list of parishes on disaster list . Mostly deep red except for the city.
Poor people, blacks and those who don't agree with your politics should die. Right?

Forum List

Back