Let Louisiana drown!

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

You're right. Fuck Louisiana. Maybe the state can get a loan from Apu Jindal...

What the hell is wrong with you people? These are our fellow countrymen and they deserve all the aid we can offer.

Stop giving any state federal aid. And the states can stop giving money to the federal government too. Then they can take care of their own.

Louisiana was given more than enough funds to fix the levees in the decades before Katrina.

But they spent it on something else.

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

What the hell is wrong with you people? These are our fellow countrymen and they deserve all the aid we can offer.

I know this started out by some trolling 'liberal' but these people built their homes on a flood plain and their own politicians have refused to build a wall. They probably fear that it would inadvertently stop some illegal from entering this country.

Stop giving any state federal aid. And the states can stop giving money to the federal government too. Then they can take care of their own.

Louisiana was given more than enough funds to fix the levees in the decades before Katrina.

Wouldn't that be the fault of the Army Corp of Engineers? From what I understand they are have total jurisdiction of the flood controls measures.

Timmy with another dumb shit answer.....then let all liberals pay taxes since they love them so much. And fire all liberals from jobs, since they hate the private sector!

I know this started out by some trolling 'liberal' but these people built their homes on a flood plain and their own politicians have refused to build a wall. They probably fear that it would inadvertently stop some illegal from entering this country.

It was a 500 year flood according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Even areas that are not normally effected by seasonal flooding were greatly impacted.

Wouldn't that be the fault of the Army Corp of Engineers? From what I understand they are have total jurisdiction of the flood controls measures.
They have jurisdiction of flood control measure but it gets complicated with Congressional earmarks, lobbyists and special interest groups sticking their noses into the process.

The Army Corps of Engineers: Reallocating Its Spending to Offset Reconstruction Costs in New Orleans

They have jurisdiction of flood control measure but it gets complicated with Congressional earmarks, lobbyists and special interest groups sticking their noses into the process.

The Army Corps of Engineers: Reallocating Its Spending to Offset Reconstruction Costs in New Orleans

No doubt. Our locks here are well passed their functional age and it is to the point were the system is almost no longer reliable. Years of red tape and bullshit from Washington has made making the necessary repairs an insanely slow process.

I feel terrible for the flood victims, but Timmy's right.

They voted for a federal government that would turn its back on them in their time of greatest need.

Be careful what you wish for.

Trump cares about Louisiana, Hillary cares about her sleep and Obama cares about his golf game

Yuck.

This is what happens to people when their ideology makes them hateful and nasty.

The ionospheric heaters are Tesla technology and they have been perfected over the last 80 years....don't doubt it for even a minute

How could anyone doubt that Tesla has been around for 80 years. Except that Musk isn't 80 years old. But don't let that slow ya down.

The ionospheric heaters are Tesla technology and they have been perfected over the last 80 years....don't doubt it for even a minute

How could anyone doubt that Tesla has been around for 80 years. Except that Musk isn't 80 years old. But don't let that slow ya down.

Want to debate me on weather modification, asswipe? Bring it........

I blame geo-engineering and HAARP along with U.N Agenda 21 and I bet you don't have a fucking clue about any of those three things. Debate me on this....I fucking DARE you.

lol, why should we earthlings debate you?

Katrina: Louisiana Federal Money Not Spent On Levees

It was a 500 year flood according to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Even areas that are not normally effected by seasonal flooding were greatly impacted.

They had 500 years to prepare for this?

You're such a miserable little piece of shit. Why don't you just crawl back under your rock and stay there.

Timmy.... what adult calls themselves "Timmy"

Forum List

Back