Let Louisiana drown!

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

I blame geo-engineering and HAARP along with U.N Agenda 21 and I bet you don't have a fucking clue about any of those three things. Debate me on this....I fucking DARE you.
Are you being serious?

Yes, he's a fucking asshole of the lowest order.

Gee I remember no left winger saying anything of the sort in 2005 after Katrina. I wonder what could have brought on this change other than we now have a black Democrat for President instead of a white Republican.

I mean , I'd be all for helping all those deep red parishes being flooded. But I wouldn't want to offend them .

After all they are very conservative and don't believe in big gov programs and welfare ( guess that means no FEMA help)

They don't like insurance mandates . Take care of yourself! ( sucks how like all of them don't have flood insurance ) .

And climate change . That's poppycock! (Blame god for striking you sinners down with epic floods)

I'm sure those proud right wingers won't be looking for a handout ! Hopefully they saved some of that Katrina or BP OIL money for just such an emergency !

I blame geo-engineering and HAARP along with U.N Agenda 21 and I bet you don't have a fucking clue about any of those three things. Debate me on this....I fucking DARE you.
Are you being serious?
Sadly, he is.

Yes, Timmy, there are Democrats and anarchists. You're all over reality, aren't you?

How many insurance companies sell flood insurance in Louisiana? Any guesses?
The National Flood Insurance Program | FEMA.gov

Are you being serious?

Dead fucking serious. This is a topic that I have spent thousands of hours on. Weather modification and the control of it has been one of the biggest goals and achievements of the military industrial complex. A U.N treaty was signed back in 1976 that countries would not use weather modification as a weapon of war but nothing about using it against their own people and that is exactly what has been going on. The spraying of nano particulates of heavy metals into the upper atmosphere that is then hit with ionospheric heaters can manipulate the jet stream and destroy low pressure zones while increasing the strength of high pressure zones which enables them to either strengthen or weaken storm fronts. California is being intentionally "droughted out". The ionospheric heaters are Tesla technology and they have been perfected over the last 80 years....don't doubt it for even a minute.
You might just be dead fucking.

How many insurance companies sell flood insurance in Louisiana? Any guesses?

Stupid ones.

That's why Dims need to pass mandatory insurance legislation to force the evil for profit insurance companies to insure and pay for any damages, even if they live 200 feet under sea level.

Didn't Baton Rouge Parish vote for Obama in 2012?

2012 Louisiana Presidential Results

Besides we don't want Americans, even those on the opposite side of the political spectrum, to suffer either.

You're right. Fuck Louisiana. Maybe the state can get a loan from Apu Jindal...

No. Not right.

Stop giving any state federal aid. And the states can stop giving money to the federal government too. Then they can take care of their own.

Louisiana was given more than enough funds to fix the levees in the decades before Katrina.

Not in the Baton Rouge area and surrounding parishes. This was a total different scenario.

Fuck!!!! I have to agree with Stevie McRacist, fuck!

Trump cares about Louisiana, Hillary cares about her sleep and Obama cares about his golf game

President Obama appointed a competent manager for FEMA and declared the area a Disaster Area, 5 days ago. His golf game will not make the water recede any faster.

Stop giving any state federal aid. And the states can stop giving money to the federal government too. Then they can take care of their own.

Louisiana was given more than enough funds to fix the levees in the decades before Katrina.

Not in the Baton Rouge area and surrounding parishes. This was a total different scenario.

Fuck!!!! I have to agree with Stevie McRacist, fuck!

We all have to bite the bullet once in a while

You're such a miserable little piece of shit. Why don't you just crawl back under your rock and stay there.

Timmy.... what adult calls themselves "Timmy"

"Timmy" is not my real name "soggy".

Me thinks you all are getting pissed because you can't argue my point . The point is that if righties had their way, we wouldn't be helping Louisiana . If you truely follow conservative preaching .

What the hell is wrong with you people? These are our fellow countrymen and they deserve all the aid we can offer.

Well, conservatives don't care about their countrymen. But they change their tune whenTHEY are the ones in trouble .

These are our fellow Americans and human beings.

I'm not a conservative. I don't hate my fellow American nor do I see my fellow Americans as my enemy.

We should help them. That's what we do when people are hit with natural disasters.

I will say, if the republicans had not given those huge tax breaks to the businesses of Louisiana maybe they would have some money for disaster relief. Instead the republicans of Louisiana and bobby jindle gave massive tax cuts to the rich and big business so it starved the state from properly being able to fund things like schools, infrastructure and relief for natural disasters.

So once again the republican economic policy of slashing taxes on the rich and business does heavy damage to a state's budget so they have to come running to us tax payers in the blue states to bail them out. Again.

Trump cares about Louisiana, Hillary cares about her sleep and Obama cares about his golf game

President Obama appointed a competent manager for FEMA and declared the area a Disaster Area, 5 days ago. His golf game will not make the water recede any faster.

He cares more about his golf game than the people in La....
Is it because he hates whitey or that he is no longer running for reelection?

These are our fellow Americans and human beings.

I'm not a conservative. I don't hate my fellow American nor do I see my fellow Americans as my enemy.

We should help them. That's what we do when people are hit with natural disasters.

I will say, if the republicans had not given those huge tax breaks to the businesses of Louisiana maybe they would have some money for disaster relief. Instead the republicans of Louisiana and bobby jindle gave massive tax cuts to the rich and big business so it starved the state from properly being able to fund things like schools, infrastructure and relief for natural disasters.

So once again the republican economic policy of slashing taxes on the rich and business does heavy damage to a state's budget so they have to come running to us tax payers in the blue states to bail them out. Again.

...where's Hillary?

What the hell is wrong with you people? These are our fellow countrymen and they deserve all the aid we can offer.

Well, conservatives don't care about their countrymen. But they change their tune whenTHEY are the ones in trouble .

What bullshit....no conservative ever had a problem with a.preident visiting a disaster site.

Forum List

Back