Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

A criminal investigation is not started because a President wants one. There has to be a suspicion of a crime. The prosecutor who succeeded Shokin says Hunter Biden broke no laws in Ukraine. There is no US investigation in the US of Hunter Biden. Even a political hack like Barr knows you have to have a modicum of suspicion to open up a investigation. What would be the charges against Hunter Biden? I never though the Chines communists would have more integrity than the President of the United states. You are corrupt. You want to open a investigation just to open a investigation.
the bidens were secondary in his request and that was most likey due to joes admission of extorting the ukrainians for a billion dollars,,,the real thing he was looking for is the DNC colluding with former ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

You guys are funny. So, if you call what was done by the US and our allies with respect to withholding funds until the Ukrainians got serious about fighting corruption, extortion, then isn't it extortion for the Feds to withhold California's Highway funds over EPA policy? Fact is it's not. Trumpybears criminal conduct was to used the power of the USA to insist a dependent country launch a phony investigations into the fabled DNC server and the Biden's. It is an obvious Red Herring to be used in Trumpebears fake ass ads and propaganda.

John Solomon: US officials knew in February that Ukraine was reopening Burisma case and specifically mentioned Hunter Biden

John Solomon is a crazy Trump lunatic.

thanks for your opinion,,,but that doesnt mean the facts are wrong,,just that youre scared the DNC will get caught doing what they/you claimed trump did

Then why hasn't the DOJ acted? Jeff Sessions said it best when he said you have to have evidence.

Nope. We just know, thru the facts of both situations, the situations were completely different during Obama vs Trump.... they are not the same, even though kids ended up in cages under both.
Obama should have been impeached and removed over Fast&Furious, arming Isis, invading both Syria and Libya, murdering an American in a drone strike, lying repeatedly over Ocare, lying about Benghazi, etc...

I’m fine with impeaching Donny, but I recognize that his predecessors should have been too.

That is so much bullshit. A similar operation to Fast and Furious was run out of the ATF under George W Bush. He did not arm ISIS. Invading Syria was justifiable and even Libya was though not as much. Killing terrorists with drone strikes is not murder. That person has no rights whatsoever. Trump and the Republicans lied in their attempts to get rid of Obamacare. if lying was a impeachable offense, there would be 1,000 or more counts of impeachment against Trump.

None of his predecessors should have been impeached.
All wrong. Stop getting your news from MSNBC.

You need to get a new script. That is your way of avoiding facts. You are the one who is wrong.
Trump is an asshole, but not as bad as Ears or W. Those MFers were mass murders and both should be in prison.

Worth noting their approval ratings have gone up as Trump's has stayed low. They are much better than Trump.

charges come after the investigation you stupid fuck,,,

No they don't. You have to have some kind of suspicious activity to open a investigation. Barr is Trump's toady AG and he can't find a reason to open a investigation.
so they charge people with a crime and then investigate if the crime happened???
you are one dumb mother fucker

You are the dumb motherfucker. You have to see some kind of suspicious activity to open a investigation. You don't just say "I am going to open a investigation on someone today."

Yet idiot libs seem to be the ones doing it...go figure, dumbass.

You are the idiot. Mueller's report alone has 10 potential cases of obstruction of justice.

10 potential cases...WTF is wrong with you clowns.

Absolutely no evidence of it. But then that never stopped Trump and his supporters from making baseless accusations.
Since when do you require evidence? You believe Russia hacked our election and colluded with Donny, but there is no evidence.

Why do you believe conspiracy theories? Did Rachel inflame you?

That is the opinion of our intelligence community as well and even Pence called the evidence convincing. Russia's interference in our elections is undeniable. The Mueller report details meetings Manafort had with a business partner with ties to Russian Intelligence. He gave the associate a stream of internal polling data. In the last meeting, he provided internal polling data and the campaign strategy. He also talked about various swing states. The Trump campaign was aware of the fact that Russia wanted Trump to win and made it easier for them to do so.
Yes they all want war with Russia to grow the state and enrich themselves and their billionaires friends. If this is news to you, you need to re-evaluate your position.

Putin is a evil man who wants to enslave people. He is no different than Hitler. You are the naïve fool who needs to re-evaluate your position. Obama wanted peace with Russia and he got taken to the cleaners, his suit starched and pressed with him still in it.
You are deluded.

You are the fool.

No they don't. You have to have some kind of suspicious activity to open a investigation. Barr is Trump's toady AG and he can't find a reason to open a investigation.
so they charge people with a crime and then investigate if the crime happened???

You are the dumb motherfucker. You have to see some kind of suspicious activity to open a investigation. You don't just say "I am going to open a investigation on someone today."

You are the idiot. Mueller's report alone has 10 potential cases of obstruction of justice.

Read the Mueller report.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.

Total garbage.
The total wrong way round.

Biden WITH OTHER EUROS was complaining about a corrupt guy
As to the $50k, no problem with trump kids and Chinese and Saudis?
I guess you regurgitate the kid got $1.5 billion from the Chinese?
He was an ADVISOR, not an investor and the company raised ?4 MILLION

Read the Mueller report.

I think 90% of the cult and 80% of the repub congress haven't read it either.
It's DAMNING

and how do you know that didnt happen???

or are you on the inside in washington and ukrain??

There is no investigation of Biden in Washington or Ukraine. If there were Trump would not be demanding a investigation.
how would you know that???
and when did trump call for one???

then why do you keep complaining about an investigation without charges being filed???

potential means nothing except you got nothing but think you do,,,

Read the Mueller report.

I think 90% of the cult and 80% of the repub congress haven't read it either.
It's DAMNING

Yep, the only thing DAMNING is how damn stupid you clowns are. The Mueller report is out and long gone, but hey you can milk it for another 2 years and it'll still be worthless.

the bidens were secondary in his request and that was most likey due to joes admission of extorting the ukrainians for a billion dollars,,,the real thing he was looking for is the DNC colluding with former ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

You guys are funny. So, if you call what was done by the US and our allies with respect to withholding funds until the Ukrainians got serious about fighting corruption, extortion, then isn't it extortion for the Feds to withhold California's Highway funds over EPA policy? Fact is it's not. Trumpybears criminal conduct was to used the power of the USA to insist a dependent country launch a phony investigations into the fabled DNC server and the Biden's. It is an obvious Red Herring to be used in Trumpebears fake ass ads and propaganda.

John Solomon: US officials knew in February that Ukraine was reopening Burisma case and specifically mentioned Hunter Biden

John Solomon is a crazy Trump lunatic.

thanks for your opinion,,,but that doesnt mean the facts are wrong,,just that youre scared the DNC will get caught doing what they/you claimed trump did

Then why hasn't the DOJ acted? Jeff Sessions said it best when he said you have to have evidence.

how do you know they havent???

therightscoop -

yea. they should be fair with the news.

your opinion doesnt refute the facts,,,

Yeah? They were a little short on producing facts.

thanks for your opinion,,,

It's not just our opinion:

The Right Scoop - Media Bias/Fact Check

These people consistently fail fact checks, in addition to their bias.

the RS doesnt produce news they aggregate news, so they cant be biased

but feel free to try and ignore the message and attack the messenger.

If they are only publishing stories with a right wing slant, they are biased. Period. If they are only publishing right wing stories and they are regularly posting stories which are not true and which fail fact checks, then they are a questionable source.

Lots of websites republish stories but they have to ensure that they articles they are republishing are true, in order to be considered reliable. Anybody can publish something that isn't true and then get friends to share, republish and retweet. That is how a disinformation campaign works. The Russians have bot programs to amplify these messages.

The Trump administration is currently running a classic, Kremlin backed disinformation campaign about the Bidens and the Ukraine. We;re going to continue to shoot down all sources of disinformation and outright lies, this time.

We won't get fooled again.

your opinion doesnt refute the facts,,,

Yeah? They were a little short on producing facts.

thanks for your opinion,,,

It's not just our opinion:

The Right Scoop - Media Bias/Fact Check

These people consistently fail fact checks, in addition to their bias.

the RS doesnt produce news they aggregate news, so they cant be biased

but feel free to try and ignore the message and attack the messenger.

If they are only publishing stories with a right wing slant, they are biased. Period. If they are only publishing right wing stories and they are regularly posting stories which are not true and which fail fact checks, then they are a questionable source.

Lots of websites republish stories but they have to ensure that they articles they are republishing are true, in order to be considered reliable. Anybody can publish something that isn't true and then get friends to share, republish and retweet. That is how a disinformation campaign works. The Russians have bot programs to amplify these messages.

The Trump administration is currently running a classic, Kremlin backed disinformation campaign about the Bidens and the Ukraine. We;re going to continue to shoot down all sources of disinformation and outright lies, this time.

We won't get fooled again.

You mean like CNN and MSNBC have been doing for at least the last 2-3 years? Dumbass.

Read the law. It says no such thing. Libtards read things in laws, transcripts, and articles that simply do not exist, yet swear it is there!

Where is the quid pro quo in the transcript of Trump's call to the Ukrainian president? Libtards swear it is there. Shifty Schiff swears it is there. Anyone with a room temp IQ can easily see that it is NOT there.
Types of contributions - FEC.gov

And the phone call is not the only evidence.

Great source, but it does not prove your allegation. Information about criminal wrongdoing is NOT mentioned anywhere, dumbass!

Try reading the actual law.
:cuckoo:

I'm crazy because you can't fucking read?
No, you're crazy because I already posted the law which does describe the criminal wrongdoing you idiotically claim is missing; AND the definition of "contribution" which shows Trump broke the law.

What you quoted was an FEC website. That is NOT the law, dumbass.

Hillary hired Fusion GPS
Fusion GPS hired Steele

where was he from again?

is this where we go "but this is different"?
Great, all you have to do now is prove she knew, and was involved with, Fusion GPS was hiring a foreign national and you can get her charged with a crime. Just think about what a hero you will be to the right if you can do that.
great. now apply that logic to most trump attacks.

seems proof is a one way street.
Nope, we have proof Trump solicited a foreign national to investigate Biden. We also have proof that Trump withheld the $390 million in security assistance for his campaign.

That is not a foreign national, but a head of state. I am sure that means nothing to you because you are the consummate imbecile.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck...

Foreign nationals - FEC.gov

Definition

The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are subject to the prohibition:

• Foreign citizens (not including dual citizens of the United States);

• Immigrants who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

• Foreign governments;

• Foreign political parties;

• Foreign corporations;

• Foreign associations;

• Foreign partnerships; and

• Any other foreign principal, as defined at 22 U.S.C. § 611(b), which includes a foreign organization or “other combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.”

Not law.

yet the hillary campaign paid steele. where was he from again?
And yet, she didn't. She paid Fusion GPS, an American company. There's no law against that.
so great. trump can setup a company to do this for him.

if you're gonna let one side bypass this for any stated reason, you must allow all. period. end of story. this one sided shit is killing us all and people are so quick to put the noose around their neck and kick out their own chair because they hate the other side so much they can't see they're really looking in a mirror.

As long as Trump the candidate does it, it would be fine.

When Trump the president uses the power of the Fed Govt to do it, that changes things.

Surely you can see the difference...right?
I’m not sure this is correct and if it is it makes literally no sense. How can the president be prevented from investigating corruption? Why would we even want that?
How is he preventing corruption by investigating purported corruption from years ago? If he's going to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate corruption, doesn't it make more sense to ask that president to investigate currently ongoing corruption?
We’ll see here’s the thing.. I’m not privy to every conversation a president has had with foreign leaders so for all I know the guy has asked all of the leaders he’s talked to about various different aspects of corruption but THIS PARTICULAR ONE just happens to be one about a current candidate for president so I’m supposed to be outraged about it, right? Here’s what I know for sure.. before this I had no idea that Biden threatened the Ukraine over aid. Now I know about it. It’s too bad obama didn’t try to uncover John mccain’s corrupt history. I would’ve been equally as happy about that. That’s what’s so amazing about not being a partisan retard

The salient terms in all this are "contribution", and "influence". Foreigners cannot contribute, and cannot control or have significant influence over a campaign. However:

Experts told me that when it comes to campaign finance law, hiring or contracting a foreigner to do services for a campaign is allowed. “You can pay a foreign national to provide you with services, so a campaign, for instance, could have a campaign attorney who is a Canadian citizen,” Levinson said. “As long as you pay fair market rates for those services, that’s not what the federal campaign act says is prohibited. That’s just a fair exchange of money for services.”

If this kind of seems like a loophole, experts pointed out that it would be really hard to run a campaign otherwise. It would mean having to worry if the campaign signs you printed came from a foreign company, or if the catering firm you hired had foreign workers.

If a campaign is paying someone for work or services, they’re being compensated. But where that doesn’t happen, and a campaign is accepting a contribution — or “thing of value” — from a foreign government, the question then is what’s in it for them?​

It would be too funny if hiring Steele directly would be prohibited, but involving a middleman would make it all hunky-dory. That would be too obvious a loophole making the whole regulation perfectly toothless. Anyway, hiring a contractor at fair market rates is not a contribution, and as long as this subcontractor has no influence over what's done with the material, there is no campaign finance law violation - as far as I can discern. Of course, you'll probably find folks arguing the opposite, and most assuredly you can find Trumpletons screeching "foul."

Whatever, Trump's solicitation of dirt in his call to Zelensky is as clear a violation as it gets, and it is perfectly ludicrous that the sycophants at DoJ strained to find there was no violation because they couldn't determine the value of the solicited dirt. What a crock...

He didn't solicit "dirt", dumbass!
Of course he did. He already believes Biden acted illegally. Therefore, asking Zelensky to investigate the matter is merely the formality to lead to an indictment, otherwise known in campaign terms as "dirt."

Why does Biden get a pass because he is a candidate for the Democrat nomination? It would seem that there would be a deliberate ignorance of the law in that case. putting Biden above the law.

Biden did not break any laws. Even Barr knows he doesn't have anything to base a investigation of Biden on.

no one has said he did,,,yet
What has been said is that Biden didn't break any laws.

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Where was military aid mentioned by Trump in the phone call? Or did the second hand whistle blower read between the lines because being a partisan enemy of the president, he was looking for the slightest thing he could use for the Democrat party to rally around?

If the whistle blower so called, was just a random person without bias there would never have been a report on something so slight, and if the call was such a big deal, why didn't the person who handed off the incorrect information to the whistle blower make the report himself? Why? because this is the game the democrats like to play to get what they want. Trump is an outsider who is upsetting things for corrupt democrats and republicans alike, which is why he was made into Hitler by the Dems from the very beginning, he has to go by any means necessary.

Trump withheld the military aid before the phone call. That action was the threat and then he said we give you a lot of money and we want you to investigate Biden.

We don't even know who the whistleblower is and you are assigning bias. The fact is that the whistleblower's complaint has been proven. Trump is corrupt. He hires lobbyists to oversee the areas they lobbied in and sometimes the companies they worked in. Trump's rise to power and Hitler's rise to power were similar. Both scapegoated groups of people by using xenophobia.
thats not what trump said or what happened,,

and the WBers complaint has been proven wrong,,, you need to find another source for you info,,,

You are dense.
1. Trump withholds military aid to Ukraine
2. Trump tells Ukrainian President the US gives a lot of money to Ukraine
3. Trump asks for investigation of Biden even though there is no US investigation and Hunter Biden is under no suspicion of having broken any Ukrainian laws

The threat is clear.
You left out ....

4. Trump then gives Ukraine the $250 million.
5. Trump throws in an extra $140 million for such obedient cooperation.

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Where was military aid mentioned by Trump in the phone call? Or did the second hand whistle blower read between the lines because being a partisan enemy of the president, he was looking for the slightest thing he could use for the Democrat party to rally around?

If the whistle blower so called, was just a random person without bias there would never have been a report on something so slight, and if the call was such a big deal, why didn't the person who handed off the incorrect information to the whistle blower make the report himself? Why? because this is the game the democrats like to play to get what they want. Trump is an outsider who is upsetting things for corrupt democrats and republicans alike, which is why he was made into Hitler by the Dems from the very beginning, he has to go by any means necessary.

Trump withheld the military aid before the phone call. That action was the threat and then he said we give you a lot of money and we want you to investigate Biden.

We don't even know who the whistleblower is and you are assigning bias. The fact is that the whistleblower's complaint has been proven. Trump is corrupt. He hires lobbyists to oversee the areas they lobbied in and sometimes the companies they worked in. Trump's rise to power and Hitler's rise to power were similar. Both scapegoated groups of people by using xenophobia.
thats not what trump said or what happened,,

and the WBers complaint has been proven wrong,,, you need to find another source for you info,,,

You are dense.
1. Trump withholds military aid to Ukraine
2. Trump tells Ukrainian President the US gives a lot of money to Ukraine
3. Trump asks for investigation of Biden even though there is no US investigation and Hunter Biden is under no suspicion of having broken any Ukrainian laws

The threat is clear.
You left out ....

4. Trump then gives Ukraine the $250 million.
5. Trump throws in an extra $140 million for such obedient cooperation.
got a link???

Forum List

Back