Let me get this straight, liberals......

You should read your own links.
An opinion piece by a liberal troll headlined by a distorted characterization that is not supported in the text really isn't evidence of anything other than your inability to read.

Come on Rabbi

Quit lying.....We know you hosted a Government Shutdown Party

Looks like batshit crazy Bachman did...

Bachmann: Republicans 'About The Happiest' They've Been In A While During Shutdown (VIDEO)

Can Rabbi dispute Bachman in her own words?

Conservatives did not celebrate shutting down the gov't. It was a necessary step in fighting Obamacare.
Yes, you are confused.

No, I know conservatives celebrated the shutdown. Why all of sudden are some conservatives now pointing fingers?

I can't figure them out either.....they shut it down, then they didn't shut it down

But those who voted to reopen government were traitors for voting to reverse something republicans said they didn't do

please explain how half of the house shut down the government. Where did they get that power and authority?

even if the house was 100% republican, they could not shut down the govt by themselves. WTF is wrong with you?

Obama shut down 15% of the govt, put barricades around national monuments, and laid off govt workers. He did it rather than try to find the middle ground with the other party. He FAILED to do his job once again.

Watch, it will happen again early next year, because obama has no idea of how to do the job of being president.

To the liberals who say the GOP will get destroyed in 2014, do you understand that the Democrat Party has massive liabilities?

GOP liability:
-Media's twisting of "government shutdown" to blame GOP

Dem liabilities:
War on Coal
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
NSA scandal
IRS scandal
AP scandal
$7 trillion in new debt with tepid job growth
Massively unpopular and glitch-prone healthcare law

I have a hard time believing that the GOP is "doomed" when Democrats have all of these liabilities that aren't going away

Any liberal who claims 2014 is a given that the GOP will lose seats is kidding themselves. But not for any of the ignorant crapolla you posted above. It's simple mathematics and political science.

The House is gerrymandered to produce predictable results within a few percentage points. Both Dems and Reps have safe seats and 90+% of each will hold on to them.

In the Senate, the Dems are defending a lot more seats than the GOP in this cycle. The GOP could do very well picking up some DNC seats.

There is also the almost unimpeachable history of mid-terms favoring the minority party (the party that doesn't have the Oval).

All of the reasons you listed above are moronic. Fast and Furious is the new Michelle Rodriguez movie coming out; Benghazi is as much of an albatross around the necks of the GOP as it is for the Obama administration. The NSA thing started under Bush and most Americans could care less. The IRS scandal--an actual scandal--has blown over and is likley due to the fact that the TEA party has become so repugnant; hard to feel sorry for them if they were signaled out. War on Coal? Pfft...whatever. AP Scandal? Sounds like a college course. As for the healthcare.gov glitches, it won't register in November of next year.

No, I know conservatives celebrated the shutdown. Why all of sudden are some conservatives now pointing fingers?

I can't figure them out either.....they shut it down, then they didn't shut it down

But those who voted to reopen government were traitors for voting to reverse something republicans said they didn't do

please explain how half of the house shut down the government. Where did they get that power and authority?
even if the house was 100% republican, they could not shut down the govt by themselves. WTF is wrong with you?

Obama shut down 15% of the govt, put barricades around national monuments, and laid off govt workers. He did it rather than try to find the middle ground with the other party. He FAILED to do his job once again.

Watch, it will happen again early next year, because obama has no idea of how to do the job of being president.

The Constitution gave them that party as over 51% of the House (all Republicans) voted for the shutdown

What is questionable was Boehner changeing the rules on the day of the shutdown so that only the Speaker could bring a measure to a vote to end a shutdown and envoking the Hastert rule to block a bipartisan vote to end the shutdown

Ever notice how no matter how important the issue, how interesting the discussion, that sooner or later some of us end up talking about OURSELVES AND THE FAILINGS OF THE OTHER POSTERS?

Not the issue, not the facts, no...the whole point of this place to some of us is to message our pathetic egos and to try to the best of our abilities tohurt the feeling of people who are not 100% in agreement with us.

Now it would not be so bad to deal with these egoists is they didn't also DRIVE OFF real discussion while they're trading insults with their nemeses.*

*(bet your ass I had to look up the plural of nemesis!)

The Constitution gave them that party as over 51% of the House (all Republicans) voted for the shutdown

What is questionable was Boehner changeing the rules on the day of the shutdown so that only the Speaker could bring a measure to a vote to end a shutdown and envoking the Hastert rule to block a bipartisan vote to end the shutdown

Hmmm, please refresh my memory, give me the number of the house passed "lets shut down the govt" bill what was the HR number of that bill?

after that, explain how a bill passed in the house becomes effective without a senate vote or presidential signature.

You should read your own links.
An opinion piece by a liberal troll headlined by a distorted characterization that is not supported in the text really isn't evidence of anything other than your inability to read.

Come on Rabbi

Quit lying.....We know you hosted a Government Shutdown Party

Looks like batshit crazy Bachman did...

Bachmann: Republicans 'About The Happiest' They've Been In A While During Shutdown (VIDEO)

Can Rabbi dispute Bachman in her own words?

Do you know how to read?
Try this pithy quotation:
This is about the happiest I've seen members in a long time, because we see we are starting to win this dialogue on a national level," she said.
Note that she is happy about the unity of the conservatives and the emerging consensus in the country about the problem.
Maybe if you quit fantasizing about munching her carpet and read her words you'd knows this.

Hmmm, please refresh my memory, give me the number of the house passed "lets shut down the govt" bill what was the HR number of that bill?

after that, explain how a bill passed in the house becomes effective without a senate vote or presidential signature.

Where are you RW? cat got your tongue? run away to hide from the truth? You said the GOP in the house voted to shut down the govt, either admit that you lied or provide the bill number.

Where are you RW? cat got your tongue? run away to hide from the truth? You said the GOP in the house voted to shut down the govt, either admit that you lied or provide the bill number.

He can't and won't.
He is a drive-by poster. When caught on some whopper he throws a witty line and runs away.

He can't and won't.
He is a drive-by poster. When caught on some whopper he throws a witty line and runs away.

Please boys...

Nobody is buying your "We didn't really shut down the Government" game. You shut down the Government and you lost big time

Pretending that it was really Obamas fault because he didn't give into your temper tantrums does not cut it

You were playing poker with a pair of deuces and Obama did not buy your bluff and fold

You lost....live with it

The democrat's use of the shutdown has lost it's punch and been replaced by the obamacare catastrophe. The government shut down really didn't affect many people. Those that it did affect were people confronted by obamathugs. The obamacare disaster has affected millions of people, right in their wallets. It has eclipsed the shutdown.

He can't and won't.

Please boys...

Nobody is buying your "We didn't really shut down the Government" game. You shut down the Government and you lost big time

Pretending that it was really Obamas fault because he didn't give into your temper tantrums does not cut it

You were playing poker with a pair of deuces and Obama did not buy your bluff and fold

You lost....live with it

translation = I lied, but like my hero obama, I am going to try to bullshit my way out of it.

But lets try again, you said the GOP in the house VOTED to shut down the govt. Give us the HR number of that bill and the vote count, or STFU and admit that obama actually shut down 15% of the govt and then spent millions to put barricades around national monuments to punish real americans for his incompetence.

He can't and won't.

Please boys...

You lost....live with it

They're still pretending they didn't shut down the government? I would love to visit the planet these idiots live on just once.

He can't and won't.

Please boys...

You lost....live with it

They're still pretending they didn't shut down the government? I would love to visit the planet these idiots live on just once.

Welcome to earth, moonbat. why don't you try to answer the questions:

1. what would give the GOP in the house the authority to shut down the govt?
2. what was the HR number of the bill that they voted on to shut it down?
3. how was that bill put into effect without a senate vote and a POTUS signature?
4. Who ordered the barricades at monuments and parks?
5. who issued lay off notices to civil servants?

face it Fluke, obama ordered the shutdown because he is too incompetent to do his job and negotiate a compromise. It will happen again early next year---watch.

Please boys...

You lost....live with it

3. how was that bill put into effect without a senate vote and a POTUS signature?

face it Fluke, obama ordered the shutdown because he is too incompetent to do his job and negotiate a compromise. It will happen again early next year---watch.

Rinse and Repeat

Please boys...

You lost....live with it

Your utter naive assessment is epic.

When you introduce a bill with a poison pill (repealing Obamacare), you're doing so in hopes the measure will pass but knowing full well it's not likely.

Again, the GOP tried strongarm tactics and got their ass handed to them which is why you sound like the flaming idiot you are.

Rinse and Repeat

typical libtard response when presented with facts. insult the other person and say something juvenile.

your concession is accepted. :eusa_whistle:

Rinse and Repeat

typical libtard response when presented with facts. insult the other person and say something juvenile.

You presented questions; not facts.

Your misunderstanding of English is evident :eusa_whistle:

Your utter naive assessment is epic.

When you introduce a bill with a poison pill (repealing Obamacare), you're doing so in hopes the measure will pass but knowing full well it's not likely.

Again, the GOP tried strongarm tactics and got their ass handed to them which is why you sound like the flaming idiot you are.

you lefties keep claiming that the GOP in the house shut down the govt. I am just asking how exactly they got the power and authority to do that.

Obama shut it down, he is the only person who has that authority. He could have moved money around to keep it open, but HE chose to shut down 15% of it in order to try to make a point, and it failed.

Rinse and Repeat

You presented questions; not facts.

Your misunderstanding of English is evident :eusa_whistle:

OK, fluke. answer the questions and then we can move on.

Forum List

Back