Let me get this straight, liberals......

2014 is a midterm election and there's a Democrat in the White House. The odds are that the GOP will pick up seats in the House. If that happens it would be a mistake to assume that it's a validation of GOP beliefs.

there is a dem in the white house

and dems have been falling like flies in re call elections

across the country

I'll grant that the GOP should get some of the blame, but in the end, the GOP gave Obama everything he wanted. Obama and the Democrats refused to compromise an inch. Harry Reid refused to take up the House's bills to stop the shutdown or lessen its effects.

I'll give you 1/2 and 1/2 for the blame, but it wasn't just the GOP's fault.

Besides, even if they were, the Dems still have plenty of liabilities, as I described in my first post.

The GOP gave Obama a government that is operating the way it is supposed to (for four more months) and agreeing to pay our bills
Not much of a concession

In your mind, the GOP "gave " them Trillions more to spend, and Obamacare that is running so smoothly. Now, when the Trillions more are all spent, and Obama care isn't running oh so smoothly, it's going to be the Republicans fault again!

The Republicans are going to say, "We can't keep turning on the spigot of spending money we just don't have and people are not happy with Obamacare.... some things have to be changed! And Reid will turn his back and claim it is the Republicans that want to close down government. Do you see what's wrong with that picture? Do you?

first of all the tax payers don't pay taxes for their health care ... if we only could get that through your right wing nut heads... each person pays for their health care or the company they work for .... not the tax payer ... for those who qualify for medicaid and they do have to qualify for it, if they lie on their application then they will get their wages garnish, along with any tax refund they get ... so that will take care of the cheaters out there ... as for the people who get help for their health care payment that money comes for corporations who are taxed for the health care plan ... Example: the medical equipment companies are taxed 2.2% on their gross income.. that money goes to assist the people who are on medicaid or who need financial help ...

there is a dem in the white house

and dems have been falling like flies in re call elections

across the country

only two thats been in colorado a election that the republicans said no mail in blots will be allowed ... the area that these two represented were rural areas wher the voter relies on mail in ballots these republicans that challenged the vote was do to the gun laws passed here ... it had nothing to do with health care... now in 2014 the mail in ballots will be back and you can bet your bottom dollar the republicans will get voted out... so you keep believing the republicans will win... cause thats all you got... "hope and prayer"

OK Republicans
Want to know your real liability?

The Democrats have labled you as the party that only cares about the rich. The Party of NO. The party that will not lift a finger to help struggling working Americans.

How have Republicans responded? By calling working Americans freeloaders. By saying Americans only want "free stuff". By calling those who vote against you "uninformed"

Until Republicans can convince America that they care about them....they will lose
Saying what they want you to say, are you?

I've never called a real worker a freeloader in my life.

You tube is full of people saying they like free stuff. Everybody wants free stuff. Back in the days of Troy, people liked the shiny horse statue their enemies gave them so much they all had a wild drinking party and got sloppy drunk. That free gift business can lead to a lot of demise, and usually does.

You forget: Republicans are Americans.

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Free stuff?

Everybody loves free stuff. You, me, the poor, the struggling

Especially, the wealthy. And they get more than the rest of us combined

so lets cut out free stuff to everyone. no more free stuff. you good with that?

Saying what they want you to say, are you?

I've never called a real worker a freeloader in my life.

You tube is full of people saying they like free stuff. Everybody wants free stuff. Back in the days of Troy, people liked the shiny horse statue their enemies gave them so much they all had a wild drinking party and got sloppy drunk. That free gift business can lead to a lot of demise, and usually does.

You forget: Republicans are Americans.

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Free stuff?

What is free stuff?

Roads, bridges, education, mortgage deduction, dependent deduction, police and fire protection.....

We pay our taxes and get to take advantage of those things that we have acquired collectively

Free stuff?

What is free stuff?

Roads, bridges, education, mortgage deduction, dependent deduction, police and fire protection.....

We pay our taxes and get to take advantage of those things that we have acquired collectively

Free stuff. If you low income, you social security, you on food stamps, you disability you get Obamaphone.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3lqBISYG4]Obama Phone Lady Free Phone Gangnam Style Remix - YouTube[/ame]

What is free stuff?

Free stuff. If you low income, you social security, you on food stamps, you disability you get Obamaphone.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3lqBISYG4]Obama Phone Lady Free Phone Gangnam Style Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Wow....black lady gets a $40 phone

Lets compare it to free stuff the one percent get........Multi-Million dollar subsidies, tariff protections, government market protections

But who cares? We can't have illiterate black folks having phones can we?

What is free stuff?

Lets compare it to free stuff the one percent get........Multi-Million dollar subsidies, tariff protections, government market protections

If they are illiterate they really need a phone. It's not like they can write a letter.

Free stuff?

What is free stuff?

correct and those are free stuff. lets talk about te free stuff. and lets separate the stuff that is put out there for all to use as opposed to that which is put out there for a specific segment. we're not going to play the liberal lets cloud the issue here.

What is free stuff?

graduated flat tax. no exceptions. no free stuff according to you, the rich are giving up a lot more. so are you game?

Obama Phone Lady Free Phone Gangnam Style Remix - YouTube

graduated flat tax. no exceptions. no free stuff according to you, the rich are giving up a lot more. so are you game?

Flat tax is nothing but a massive tax cut for the wealthy.....no exceptions

Free stuff?

What is free stuff?

"from each according his abilities, to each according to his needs" Karl Marx

You are a marxist, RW. Why not admit it?

Also see the Lenin quote below, I am sure you agree with that as well.

Flat tax is nothing but a massive tax cut for the wealthy.....no exceptions

really? you guys bitched about Romney paying 14%, explain how a flat tax of 17% would be a tax cut for him.

What is free stuff?

You haven't figured out what living in a society means have you?

What is free stuff?

What it does not mean is collective ownership of all property. What it does not mean is stealing what one person has earned to give it to another who has done nothing.

What it does mean is that those who are unable to care for themselves should be helped by those who can. But that help should be voluntary and administered by churches and charities---not the government.

It means that I am "my brother's keeper" by choice not government mandate.

You, my confused little friend, do not understand what the word FREEDOM means.

What it does not mean is collective ownership of all property. What it does not mean is stealing what one person has earned to give it to another who has done nothing.

What it does mean is that those who are unable to care for themselves should be helped by those who can. But that help should be voluntary and administered by churches and charities---not the government.

It means that I am "my brother's keeper" by choice not government mandate.

You, my confused little friend, do not understand what the word FREEDOM means.

No, I still don't think you got it

Nobody has ever said anything about collective ownership of ALL property.....but we do collectively own property from which we all benefit. Schools, firehouses, parks, roads

Taxes are not theft......it is the price you pay for belonging to a great society. And the US pays some of the lowest taxes in the world

A society is not measured by how well off their richest citizens are but how well they treat their struggling citizens

What is free stuff?

There are no subsidies. There are no tariff protections for the wealthy. There are no gov't market protections.
There are subsidies for Obama's cronies in the Green Energy field.
There are tariff protections for Obama's cronies in the industrial unions.
There are government market protections for Obama's cronies in the ag industry.

Do you see the problem now?

Obama Phone Lady Free Phone Gangnam Style Remix - YouTube

There are no subsidies. There are no tariff protections for the wealthy. There are no gov't market protections.
There are subsidies for Obama's cronies in the Green Energy field.
There are tariff protections for Obama's cronies in the industrial unions.
There are government market protections for Obama's cronies in the ag industry.

Do you see the problem now?

Yes I do....

You are as full of shit as you have always been

Good...by all means lets have the Republicans point out that the rich continue to get richer and working Americans are getting poorer

Then they can explain why they insist on doing nothing about it

the way to do something about it is to get the govt off the back of business, shut down obamacare which is killing thousands of jobs every day, allow foreign profits to be reinvested in the US with no tax penalty. None of this is complicated---but it runs counter to the progressive agenda, and that, my little confused friend, is the real problem

Didn't we try that under Bush?

We got Government of the back of business and the financial sector raped us. We slashed taxes to create jobs and all the wealthy did was keep the money and send jobs overseas

Supply side economics led us to a redistribution of wealth.....and it went in the opposite way that Republicans claimed it did

Exactly.

Rightist fiscal policy is fundamentally a failure.

Forum List

Back