Let me get this straight, liberals......

Remind me what the Dems have delivered: 5 years of stagnant growth, lower income, less household wealth, and Obamacare.
Yeah, run with that.

Still waiting on that Republican Healthcare plan

We can talk about 5 years of stagnant growth after we discuss the negative growth under Republicans

That plan has been posted a dozen times already.
Obama has been president for 5 years. Democrats have controlled Congress for 7 years.
Obama's recovery is worse than Bush's recession.

You deflect because I hit it squarely: Democrats offer nothing but the same failed policies that enslave people and keep them poor and miserable.

If that's the case, Republicans should have no difficulty convincing the poor and miserable how much better off their lives would be under Republican leadership

Why don't you start with some of that trickle down stuff?

To the liberals who say the GOP will get destroyed in 2014, do you understand that the Democrat Party has massive liabilities?

GOP liability:
-Media's twisting of "government shutdown" to blame GOP

Dem liabilities:
War on Coal
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
NSA scandal
IRS scandal
AP scandal
$7 trillion in new debt with tepid job growth
Massively unpopular and glitch-prone healthcare law

I have a hard time believing that the GOP is "doomed" when Democrats have all of these liabilities that aren't going away

No no no..run with that.

It's a sure fire winner.

And put Rafael "Ted" Cruz's face on the whole package!

Winner winner Chicken Dinner!

:lol:

Sad really

So young and you have already bought into the Republican mantra of...."The media is picking on us"

The media blames Republicans because the Republicans are to blame

^^^
Just another victim of the liberal axis of indoctrination (media, Hollywood, academia).

Remind me what the Dems have delivered: 5 years of stagnant growth, lower income, less household wealth, and Obamacare.
Yeah, run with that.

We can talk about 5 years of stagnant growth after we discuss the negative growth under Republicans

Obama has been president for 5 years. Democrats have controlled Congress for 7 years.

You deflect because I hit it squarely: Democrats offer nothing but the same failed policies that enslave people and keep them poor and miserable.

Even Alan Grayson knows it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

If that's the case, Republicans should have no difficulty convincing the poor and miserable how much better off their lives would be under Republican leadership

They sure could not do a worse job than Papa Obama has done. Poor people have gotten poorer while rich people have gotten richer.
Go sell that in Watts.

Is this thread a rerun? Fuck....how do some of you people summon the energy to post the exact same things so many times? It has got to be getting tedious.

To the juvenile OP.......check the fucking archives. This bird has been overlooked here. Say one thing original......please!

They sure could not do a worse job than Papa Obama has done. Poor people have gotten poorer while rich people have gotten richer.
Go sell that in Watts.

Well why don't you just convince them of all the trickle down wealth republicans are going to give them?

OK Republicans
Want to know your real liability?

The Democrats have labled you as the party that only cares about the rich. The Party of NO. The party that will not lift a finger to help struggling working Americans.

How have Republicans responded? By calling working Americans freeloaders. By saying Americans only want "free stuff". By calling those who vote against you "uninformed"

Until Republicans can convince America that they care about them....they will lose
Saying what they want you to say, are you?

I've never called a real worker a freeloader in my life.

You tube is full of people saying they like free stuff. Everybody wants free stuff. Back in the days of Troy, people liked the shiny horse statue their enemies gave them so much they all had a wild drinking party and got sloppy drunk. That free gift business can lead to a lot of demise, and usually does.

You forget: Republicans are Americans.

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Sad really

So young and you have already bought into the Republican mantra of...."The media is picking on us"

You believe Republicans are to blame because you've listened to the media. You are a brainwashed tool.
The truth is the Dems are going to lose big. There is finally a pocketbook issue. Some guy loses his health insurance and is told he can only get insurance by going to a website that doesnt work, to sign up for insurancef that wont cover him, to avoid a penalty he shouldn't have to pay anyway.
Yeah, people are going to be pissed.

The main problem with our media is that they are too "fair" with Republicans. Much like a coach who constantly harps at the refs for calling fouls against him....the Republicans harp at the media

The media isn't fair. The media blames us. The media favors the other side

As a result, the media is soft on the Republicans. They do not hold them responsible for their actions

The Republicans have gridlocked Congress
The Republicans shut down the government to kill Obamacare
The Republicans threatened to default on our debt
The Republicans use crisis after crisis to get their way

But the media spreads the blame......Congress rather than Republicans

Until Republicans pay a price for their actions they will continue

You claim the media is too soft on Republicans and too fair to Republicans??:lol::eusa_whistle: :cuckoo: Yeah, that is why they blamed Republicans 41 times for the partial shutdown, and Democrats zero times. You should read Bernard Goldberg's book: "Bias", he proves the liberal bias in the media. He's worked in the media for decades, he's not a conservative, he's a objective liberal. The NY Times admitted they have a liberal bias:

THE PUBLIC EDITOR - Is The New York Times a Liberal Newspaper? - NYTimes.com

The media is not too soft on Republicans, but they do get hard over every Democrat.

As for who is to blame, just remember who it was that said they would not negotiate...Obama. And wasn't it Harry Reid who refused to keep the funding going for kids with cancer, even though this was an individual? Yep...Democrats putting the collective over the individual like always...yeah..they sure care about children. And of course, Democrats refused a clean resolution that gave them everything they wanted, except they had to be part of the same Obamacare they forced down the throats of America.

Last edited:
To the liberals who say the GOP will get destroyed in 2014, do you understand that the Democrat Party has massive liabilities?

GOP liability:

Dem liabilities:
War on Coal
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
NSA scandal
IRS scandal
AP scandal

I have a hard time believing that the GOP is "doomed" when Democrats have all of these liabilities that aren't going away

Um, serious question. How are democrats in general responsible for most of those issues? The GOP house is unquestionably responsible for shutdown. How do we know? Because the polls say so. The media blamed the GOP because it was the GOP's fault. Even some republicans in office will tell you that.

Get a clue.

Last edited:
OK Republicans

The Democrats have labled you as the party that only cares about the rich. The Party of NO. The party that will not lift a finger to help struggling working Americans.

How have Republicans responded? By calling working Americans freeloaders. By saying Americans only want "free stuff". By calling those who vote against you "uninformed"

Until Republicans can convince America that they care about them....they will lose
Saying what they want you to say, are you?

I've never called a real worker a freeloader in my life.

You tube is full of people saying they like free stuff. Everybody wants free stuff. Back in the days of Troy, people liked the shiny horse statue their enemies gave them so much they all had a wild drinking party and got sloppy drunk. That free gift business can lead to a lot of demise, and usually does.

You forget: Republicans are Americans.

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Free stuff?

Everybody loves free stuff. You, me, the poor, the struggling

Especially, the wealthy. And they get more than the rest of us combined

You believe Republicans are to blame because you've listened to the media. You are a brainwashed tool.
The truth is the Dems are going to lose big. There is finally a pocketbook issue. Some guy loses his health insurance and is told he can only get insurance by going to a website that doesnt work, to sign up for insurancef that wont cover him, to avoid a penalty he shouldn't have to pay anyway.

The main problem with our media is that they are too "fair" with Republicans. Much like a coach who constantly harps at the refs for calling fouls against him....the Republicans harp at the media

The media isn't fair. The media blames us. The media favors the other side

As a result, the media is soft on the Republicans. They do not hold them responsible for their actions

The Republicans have gridlocked Congress
The Republicans shut down the government to kill Obamacare
The Republicans threatened to default on our debt
The Republicans use crisis after crisis to get their way

But the media spreads the blame......Congress rather than Republicans

Until Republicans pay a price for their actions they will continue

You claim the media is too soft on Republicans and too fair to Republicans??:lol::eusa_whistle: :cuckoo: Yeah, that is why they blamed Republicans 41 times for the partial shutdown, and Democrats zero times. You should read Bernard Goldberg's book: "Bias", he proves the liberal bias in the media. He's worked in the media for decades, he's not a conservative, he's a objective liberal. The NY Times admitted they have a liberal bias:

THE PUBLIC EDITOR - Is The New York Times a Liberal Newspaper? - NYTimes.com

The media is not too soft on Republicans, but they do get hard over every Democrat.

As for who is to blame, just remember who it was that said they would not negotiate...Obama. And wasn't it Harry Reid who refused to keep the funding going for kids with cancer, even though this was an individual? Yep...Democrats putting the collective over the individual like always...yeah..they sure care about children. And of course, Democrats refused a clean resolution that gave them everything they wanted, except they had to be part of the same Obamacare they forced down the throats of America.

The media blamed the republicans 41 times because the republicans were to blame.
Being fair is not spreading the blame equally. Being fair is letting the public know what their representatives are doing.

GOP liability:

Dem liabilities:
War on Coal
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
NSA scandal
IRS scandal
AP scandal

Me too and I loathe the current GOP.

GOP liability:

Dem liabilities:
War on Coal non-issue
Benghazi non-issue
Fast and Furious non-issue
NSA scandal non-issue
IRS scandal non-issue
AP scandal non-issue
$7 trillion in new debt with tepid job growth non-issue
Massively unpopular and glitch-prone healthcare law non-issue

of course you do ... we just can't fix stupid people like you... that's why you don't understand why ...

with all these made up issues you have, we liberals have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that
1) repub-lie-cants will lose the midterm
2) repub-lie-cants are the biggest debt maker to date look less in 16 they wasted 24 billion dollars ... that's 69 dollars for every man woman and child in America that these republicans wasted for their idiology...

oh yes there isn't any glitches in health care ... as much as you been brain washed by your handlers there aren't any glitch in health care ...
try again

Sad really

I'll grant that the GOP should get some of the blame, but in the end, the GOP gave Obama everything he wanted. Obama and the Democrats refused to compromise an inch. Harry Reid refused to take up the House's bills to stop the shutdown or lessen its effects.

I'll give you 1/2 and 1/2 for the blame, but it wasn't just the GOP's fault.

Besides, even if they were, the Dems still have plenty of liabilities, as I described in my first post.

really!!!! if this is true, like you say here, then why has there been so many filibusters in the senate when any obma bill is presented ??? or when a person is pick for the government, they get filibustered ??? you republicans have a weird Idea what 1/2 and 1/2 is ... no my right wing delusional friend your GOP broke it, they own it ....

OK Republicans

you nailed it big time ...

Sad really

tell me when we look at these people bitching about their health care plan being dumped by their provider ...just because it doesn't fit the new standard basic policy ... what kind of policy can you have for 54 dollars a month ??? or this other person bitching about a plan they had for the whole family, paying 98 dollars a month .... I wonder how much you or I are covering their non- payment to the hospitals can you or I afford cause pal 98 dollars for a family of 5 doesn't cover didly squat ...

as for the dems losing ...you keep up your hope and prayer ....
cause thats all ya got ...

the GOP is nowhere near doomed, the liberal spew is nothing but whistling past the grave yard :up:

in my OPINION the liberdems are so scared shitless that they are in fear of losing everything in 2014, then in 2016 they will be climbing all over each other to get out of the hole they keep :dig:

and you keep believing that cause that's all ya got

:badgrin:And Romney's gonna win in a landslide

The Dems may not take the House in 2014, but the GOP will lose seats on the basis of what their idea of government is. And if the ACA gets up and running, and people like it, things may take a bad turn for you 'Conservatives'.

I predict by the end of November they will have all the major glitches out of their web site ... the problem they had is many people started signing up for the program that want to just compare their prices, that the web site area couldn't handle the numbers looking ... many people went to the wrong area of the web site to compare prices, causing the sign up site area to crash... I believe they said yesterday that when the finish the data stream at the end of November it will handle 7 million people an hour ... I could be wrong on that number ...

Forum List

Back