Let me get this straight.

MLB is sending a message to all states considering voter suppression laws.

Your actions have consequences

How does requiring a free ID suppress anybody?
It doesn't.....are IDs currently free?
In about half of the states yes they are. In others they can cost as much as 20 dollars. Who can not scrounge up 20 damn dollars in TWO FUCKING YEARS???

Why would ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, be required to pay ANY amount of money AT ALL, to exercise their right to vote?

Ever hear of the 24th Amendment?

If there's one thing Republicans can't stand are consequences for their actions.
The consequences will be the loss of revenue in GA, which has nothing to do with the GOP. The other consequences will be GA businesses that sue MLB for breach of contract, and fostering a negative attitude within the business community that does business with wishy washy organizations like the MLB.
Did you argue the same when blacks boycotted the Montgomery AL bus company even tho they now had to walk or find other forms of getting around?
Al probably advocated getting out the fire hoses and attack dogs

Voter suppression was so much easier back then

You Democrats would know, being the party of the Klan and Jim Crow...

Wrong again Skippy

TODAY the KKK are loyal members of the RepubliKlan Party

Only difference is they wear MAGA hats instead of hoods

Go learn some history. I'm not here to fix your ignorance. The KKK was born and bred of Democrats. That makes you folks the party of the Klan for good and all time. Now you claim that Republicans are racist, without proof, and your other liberals stupidly buy into such silliness.

Bullshit.

The KKK was (originally) founded by six twentysomething ex-soldiers who were bored over Christmas (1865) and not only had it nothing to do with politics, but none of them had political party affiliations --- in fact political parties didn't even exist in that time and place. That one was defunct by 1872 but the revival one in 1915, the one with the burning crosses and the nationwide spread, was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and opportunist who also had no known political party affiliation.

So there is no "party of the Klan". I'm sure mythology is fun and all but we know bullshit when we see it.

"Go learn some history" yourself there, dumbass.

Excessive Punter puts a "disagree" on this post yet can't refute a goddam thing. Because hold on to my delusions like Linus and his pillow.

Sad.

Not to be outdone, Dfluck puts a "disagree" on the idea that his co-clown put a "disagree" on the first one.

Guess he's trying to say ExpensiveBlunder DIDN'T put a "disagree" on it. Even though it's still sitting right there on the page. Because reality is a plot.

I was just attempting a little ironic humor. Apologies.

In about half of the states yes they are. In others they can cost as much as 20 dollars. Who can not scrounge up 20 damn dollars in TWO FUCKING YEARS???

Why would ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, be required to pay ANY amount of money AT ALL, to exercise their right to vote?

You're not required to do anything. You have a choice to be a bum all your life. And look which states charge the most lol

Screenshot_20210407-163818_Chrome.jpg

you ever hear of the 2nd amendment??? do you hold the same view for that right???

you have to pay to feed yourself so you will be alive to vote,,,

You're not required to do anything. You have a choice to be a bum all your life. And look which states charge the most lol

View attachment 477375

So you can't touch the question.

That's why I put it there.

If there's one thing Republicans can't stand are consequences for their actions.
The consequences will be the loss of revenue in GA, which has nothing to do with the GOP. The other consequences will be GA businesses that sue MLB for breach of contract, and fostering a negative attitude within the business community that does business with wishy washy organizations like the MLB.
Did you argue the same when blacks boycotted the Montgomery AL bus company even tho they now had to walk or find other forms of getting around?
Al probably advocated getting out the fire hoses and attack dogs

Voter suppression was so much easier back then

You Democrats would know, being the party of the Klan and Jim Crow...

Wrong again Skippy

TODAY the KKK are loyal members of the RepubliKlan Party

Only difference is they wear MAGA hats instead of hoods

Go learn some history. I'm not here to fix your ignorance. The KKK was born and bred of Democrats. That makes you folks the party of the Klan for good and all time. Now you claim that Republicans are racist, without proof, and your other liberals stupidly buy into such silliness.

Bullshit.

The KKK was (originally) founded by six twentysomething ex-soldiers who were bored over Christmas (1865) and not only had it nothing to do with politics, but none of them had political party affiliations --- in fact political parties didn't even exist in that time and place. That one was defunct by 1872 but the revival one in 1915, the one with the burning crosses and the nationwide spread, was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and opportunist who also had no known political party affiliation.

So there is no "party of the Klan". I'm sure mythology is fun and all but we know bullshit when we see it.

"Go learn some history" yourself there, dumbass.

Excessive Punter puts a "disagree" on this post yet can't refute a goddam thing. Because hold on to my delusions like Linus and his pillow.

Sad.

Not to be outdone, Dfluck puts a "disagree" on the idea that his co-clown put a "disagree" on the first one.

Guess he's trying to say ExpensiveBlunder DIDN'T put a "disagree" on it. Even though it's still sitting right there on the page. Because reality is a plot.

I was just attempting a little ironic humor. Apologies.

Sorry about that. But it was kind of obscure.

Forum List

Back