Let me get this straight.

MLB is sending a message to all states considering voter suppression laws.

Your actions have consequences
If there's one thing Republicans can't stand are consequences for their actions.
The consequences will be the loss of revenue in GA, which has nothing to do with the GOP. The other consequences will be GA businesses that sue MLB for breach of contract, and fostering a negative attitude within the business community that does business with wishy washy organizations like the MLB.
Did you argue the same when blacks boycotted the Montgomery AL bus company even tho they now had to walk or find other forms of getting around?
Al probably advocated getting out the fire hoses and attack dogs

Voter suppression was so much easier back then

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

Can you read between the lines?

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.
My goodness, not only the great big fonts, but blue to boot!

You must be VERY important.

Not me, in several of my annual evaluations I've been described as self effacing. That said, I use Blue to capture the eye of the reader. Same goes for the size of the font. Apparently you do find the substance of my post to be thoughtful or thought provoking, that's sad but not unexpected given your posts that I've read.

Do you prefer green? I can easily go green, we have an all electric Bolt and a Hybrid RAV 4 and have had installed solar panels on our roof along with a well to water for our garden.
You are stupid and full of yourself.

The fonts and color are just attention seeking behavior.

Grow up.
Good lords, are you still whining about fonts and colors? :auiqs.jpg:
I can't recall ever seeing another attention whore make 13 straight posts in a thread before.
Ah....and now you shall whine about the number of posts someone makes..................gasp!.......in a row? Here, let me help you.......keep it con-sistant and all.......

In what manner do States suppress voting? GO!

Let me count the ways....

Restricting mail in voting
Unnecessary voter ID laws
Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places
Harassing people waiting to vote
Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors

Restricting mail in voting CORRECT. Mail-in voting invites and produces FRAUD.

Unnecessary voter ID laws Like what?

Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places. Polling hours, like in Democrats shutting down the system simply because Trump was winning you mean? Where exactly are they reducing polling places?

Harassing people waiting to vote. The Democrats champion harassments, why project? WTF Republicans are harassing people waiting to vote?

Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors. A few have suggested this and apparently it's within the law.

How come you mention nothing about how Demonicrats interfere in elections?
Odd how so many states have done mail in voting just fine for years......looks like trumpanzees creating a problem out of thin air as an excuse to limit the voting rights of others.
Republicans were SHOCKED by how many voters cast ballots when mail in voting became common.

It s their worst nightmare.
Better make up stories about how corrupt it is

In what manner do States suppress voting? GO!

Let me count the ways....

Restricting mail in voting
Unnecessary voter ID laws
Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places
Harassing people waiting to vote
Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors

Restricting mail in voting CORRECT. Mail-in voting invites and produces FRAUD.

Unnecessary voter ID laws Like what?

Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places. Polling hours, like in Democrats shutting down the system simply because Trump was winning you mean? Where exactly are they reducing polling places?

Harassing people waiting to vote. The Democrats champion harassments, why project? WTF Republicans are harassing people waiting to vote?

Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors. A few have suggested this and apparently it's within the law.

How come you mention nothing about how Demonicrats interfere in elections?
Odd how so many states have done mail in voting just fine for years......looks like trumpanzees creating a problem out of thin air as an excuse to limit the voting rights of others.
Republicans were SHOCKED by how many voters cast ballots when mail in voting became common.

It s their worst nightmare.
Better make up stories about how corrupt it is
They've even presented the argument in the Supreme Court that more people voting is bad for the GOP.

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.

Not me, in several of my annual evaluations I've been described as self effacing. That said, I use Blue to capture the eye of the reader. Same goes for the size of the font. Apparently you do find the substance of my post to be thoughtful or thought provoking, that's sad but not unexpected given your posts that I've read.

Do you prefer green? I can easily go green, we have an all electric Bolt and a Hybrid RAV 4 and have had installed solar panels on our roof along with a well to water for our garden.

Grow up.

I'm stupid? What metric do you use to judge the intelligence of any poster? I use the idiot-gram (see my signature line as one metric). I consider your post above, which lacks thought and is not thoughtful as an idiot-gram; all personal attacks are emotional and not substantive.

Now, you're not an idiot, nor are you stupid. Educated people have the ability to write an expository rebuttal, which is substantive, thoughtful and hopefully thought provoking, rather than calling people names.

Try it sometime.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

Grow up.

I'm stupid? What metric do you use to judge the intelligence of any poster? I use the idiot-gram (see my signature line as one metric). I consider your post above, which lacks thought and is not thoughtful as an idiot-gram; all personal attacks are emotional and not substantive.

Now, you're not an idiot, nor are you stupid. Educated people have the ability to write an expository rebuttal, which is substantive, thoughtful and hopefully thought provoking, rather than calling people names.

Try it sometime.
Apparently it's taxing enough to whine about font sizes, colors, and frequency of posting....:heehee:

If there's one thing Republicans can't stand are consequences for their actions.
The consequences will be the loss of revenue in GA, which has nothing to do with the GOP. The other consequences will be GA businesses that sue MLB for breach of contract, and fostering a negative attitude within the business community that does business with wishy washy organizations like the MLB.
Did you argue the same when blacks boycotted the Montgomery AL bus company even tho they now had to walk or find other forms of getting around?

When was that?

You Democrats would know, being the party of the Klan and Jim Crow...

Wrong again Skippy

TODAY the KKK are loyal members of the RepubliKlan Party

Only difference is they wear MAGA hats instead of hoods

Wrong again Skippy

Go learn some history. I'm not here to fix your ignorance. The KKK was born and bred of Democrats. That makes you folks the party of the Klan for good and all time. Now you claim that Republicans are racist, without proof, and your other liberals stupidly buy into such silliness.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

He's using his fat crayons
Yes, I'm sure you believe that.....:heehee:

I'm sure the OP believes he now lives in Kansas City Kansas, because that's where Rump and his Mighty Sharpie put it.

Wrong again Skippy

Go learn some history. I'm not here to fix your ignorance. The KKK was born and bred of Democrats. That makes you folks the party of the Klan for good and all time. Now you claim that Republicans are racist, without proof, and your other liberals stupidly buy into such silliness.

Bullshit.

The KKK was (originally) founded by six twentysomething ex-soldiers who were bored over Christmas (1865) and not only had it nothing to do with politics, but none of them had political party affiliations --- in fact political parties didn't even exist in that time and place. That one was defunct by 1872 but the revival one in 1915, the one with the burning crosses and the nationwide spread, was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and opportunist who also had no known political party affiliation.

So there is no "party of the Klan". I'm sure mythology is fun and all but we know bullshit when we see it.

"Go learn some history" yourself there, dumbass.

Wrong again Skippy

LOL ^^^

When was that?

Cheeses, Christ and a Cracker, Dumbass sits here posting "go learn some history" while having no clue about the Montgomery Bus Boycott. UNREAL.

>> The boycott took place from December 5, 1955, to December 20, 1956, and is regarded as the first large-scale U.S. demonstration against segregation. Four days before the boycott began, Rosa Parks, an African American woman, was arrested and fined for refusing to yield her bus seat to a white man. The U.S. Supreme Court ultimately ordered Montgomery to integrate its bus system, and one of the leaders of the boycott, a young pastor named Martin Luther King, Jr., emerged as a prominent leader of the American civil rights movement.​
... She was arrested and fined $10, plus $4 in court fees. This was not Parks’ first encounter with Blake. In 1943, she had paid her fare at the front of a bus he was driving, then exited so she could re-enter through the back door, as required. Blake pulled away before she could re-board the bus.​
... As news of the boycott spread, African American leaders across Montgomery (Alabama’s capital city) began lending their support. Black ministers announced the boycott in church on Sunday, December 4, and the Montgomery Advertiser, a general-interest newspaper, published a front-page article on the planned action. Approximately 40,000 Black bus riders—the majority of the city’s bus riders—boycotted the system the next day, December 5. That afternoon, Black leaders met to form the Montgomery Improvement Association (MIA). The group elected Martin Luther King, Jr., the 26-year-old-pastor of Montgomery’s Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, as its president, and decided to continue the boycott until the city met its demands. <<​

I'm guessing Dumbass here thinks Martin Luther King Jr. was simply delivered by The Stork.

What a nidiot.
Here's an idea, Dumbass.... "Go learn some history".

Wrong again Skippy

Bullshit.

The KKK was (originally) founded by six twentysomething ex-soldiers who were bored over Christmas (1865) and not only had it nothing to do with politics, but none of them had political party affiliations --- in fact political parties didn't even exist in that time and place. That one was defunct by 1872 but the revival one in 1915, the one with the burning crosses and the nationwide spread, was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and opportunist who also had no known political party affiliation.

So there is no "party of the Klan". I'm sure mythology is fun and all but we know bullshit when we see it.

Excessive Punter puts a "disagree" on this post yet can't refute a goddam thing. Because hold on to my delusions like Linus and his pillow.

Sad.

Wrong again Skippy

Bullshit.

Excessive Punter puts a "disagree" on this post yet can't refute a goddam thing. Because hold on to my delusions like Linus and his pillow.

Sad.

Not to be outdone, Dfluck puts a "disagree" on the idea that his co-clown put a "disagree" on the first one.

Guess he's trying to say ExpensiveBlunder DIDN'T put a "disagree" on it. Even though it's still sitting right there on the page. Because reality is a plot.

Hard to believe, Harry.

So, it's about race, not voting accessibility?

Well, its not about voting accessibility because despite receiving 4 Pinocchios for lying about the contents of the law, Biden had DOUBLED and TRIPLED down on those same liberal Fact Checker debunked lies again and again.

Racist Biden and the Democrats, who wiped out more than 50% of ALL existing minority-owned small businesses just stripped this 51% minority community of the chance at $100 million in expected revenue and sent that money to a state whose population is reportedly 70+% WHITE and has the same voter laws already.

You can try to spin that all day, but those are the FACTS.

Everything Biden touches, everything Biden advocates, has turned to shit and a disaster for Democrats / his administration and for the corporations who run to initially support him.

So, it's about race, not voting accessibility?

Well, its not about voting accessibility because despite receiving 4 Pinocchios for lying about the contents of the law, Biden had DOUBLED and TRIPLED down on those same liberal Fact Checker debunked lies again and again.

Racist Biden and the Democrats, who wiped out more than 50% of ALL existing minority-owned small businesses just stripped this 51% minority community of the chance at $100 million in expected revenue and sent that money to a state whose population is reportedly 70+% WHITE and has the same voter laws already.

You can try to spin that all day, but those are the FACTS.

Everything Biden touches, everything Biden advocates, has turned to shit and a disaster for Democrats / his administration and for the corporations who run to initially support him.
No denial that the law unnecessarily restricts voting

Spin it the way you wish

Forum List

Back