Let me get this straight.

MLB is sending a message to all states considering voter suppression laws.

Your actions have consequences

In what manner do States suppress voting? GO!

Let me count the ways....

Restricting mail in voting
Unnecessary voter ID laws
Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places
Harassing people waiting to vote
Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors

Restricting mail in voting CORRECT. Mail-in voting invites and produces FRAUD.

Unnecessary voter ID laws Like what?

Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places. Polling hours, like in Democrats shutting down the system simply because Trump was winning you mean? Where exactly are they reducing polling places?

Harassing people waiting to vote. The Democrats champion harassments, why project? WTF Republicans are harassing people waiting to vote?

Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors. A few have suggested this and apparently it's within the law.

How come you mention nothing about how Demonicrats interfere in elections?
Odd how so many states have done mail in voting just fine for years......looks like trumpanzees creating a problem out of thin air as an excuse to limit the voting rights of others.

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

And Colorado has stronger voter ID requirements than is being proposed in the Georgia law so :cuckoo:
And longer number of days to vote and state wide mail in voting and more polling places and more drop off boxes for ballots.......and shorter voting lines.

Let me count the ways....

Restricting mail in voting
Unnecessary voter ID laws
Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places
Harassing people waiting to vote
Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors
Thank you!

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

Can you read between the lines?

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS
Straight as the proverbial arrow.

Odd how so many states have done mail in voting just fine for years......looks like trumpanzees creating a problem out of thin air as an excuse to limit the voting rights of others.
Black people specifically.

Same as they've always done in America.

When did you first recall thinking that black people are just too stupid to get an I.D.?

We're you raised to view black people as stupid, or did this only come to you after registering as a democrat?
A disproportionate number of black voters lack an ID that is acceptable to Republicans.
Turn them away
I.D.s would never be a problem if an acceptable one can be obtained for free.....yes, driver's licenses are fine but not everyone has one.......older people, those living in urban areas that use public transportation.....etc.

When did you first recall thinking that black people are just too stupid to get an I.D.?

We're you raised to view black people as stupid, or did this only come to you after registering as a democrat?
A disproportionate number of black voters lack an ID that is acceptable to Republicans.
Turn them away

Ah, I forgot you're a social justice warrior, friend of the black community, a super supporter that only a white PROG can be.

So you're saying it's unacceptable to require an ID. I'll bet you want illegals to vote too, in the name of social justice.

The PROG says those who are too irresponsible to have an ID are capable of deciding who our POTUS is. Hence Biden was elected. Whoops, I meant APPOINTED.
It's amazing how trumpanzees are trying to present that being for social justice is a BAD THING....just like they are trying to present that being anti-fascist is a BAD THING....and that saying that black lives actually matter is a BAD THING. And they think that's ok.

Turn them away

Ah, I forgot you're a social justice warrior, friend of the black community, a supper supporter that only a white PROG can be.

So you're saying it's unacceptable to require an ID. I'll bet you want illegals to vote too, in the name of social justice.

The PROG says those who are too irresponsible to have an ID are capable of deciding who our POTUS is. Hence Biden was elected. Whoops, I meant APPOINTED.
I’ll tell you what
Only about 90 percent of Americans have an acceptable ID. They are citizens and have been voting their whole life.

Help the other 10 percent get an acceptable ID and you can require it to vote.
For free....it has to be for free.

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.
My goodness, not only the great big fonts, but blue to boot!

You must be VERY important.

Not me, in several of my annual evaluations I've been described as self effacing. That said, I use Blue to capture the eye of the reader. Same goes for the size of the font. Apparently you do find the substance of my post to be thoughtful or thought provoking, that's sad but not unexpected given your posts that I've read.

Do you prefer green? I can easily go green, we have an all electric Bolt and a Hybrid RAV 4 and have had installed solar panels on our roof along with a well to water for our garden.
You are stupid and full of yourself.

The fonts and color are just attention seeking behavior.

Grow up.
"Grow up"? Says a poster obviously triggered by fonts and colors? Seriously? :heehee:

There is no suppression in that new law. MLB is about to have a message sent back to it.

Lets be honest here

Republicans in Georgia are in a PANIC
Little known Stacey Abrams almost won the Governorship, Joe Biden won Georgia, Democrats won TWO Senate Seats in a runoff.
The reason?
Large numbers of blacks are now registered and voting in Georgia.

If Republicans want to win again, they have to do something about it.
Gods forbid they come up with POLICY that attracts voters, eh?

Turn them away
You answered half of my question - yes, you DO think blacks are too stupid to get an ID, but you didn't answer as to whether you held this belief before registering as a Democrat, or only after?
Your question was offensive
I answered with a FACT. A larger percentage of blacks do not have an ID acceptable to Republicans

Even Republicans have admitted it
Ah, so are you saying blacks are shiftless instead of lazy, then?

What is the reasoning you are using that accounts for this lack?
No they are not....why do you think that just blacks would have difficulties under all these new restrictions? Only blacks would be in areas with shortened periods of voting? Only blacks would not have IDs? Only blacks would need water while standing in lines for hours? Only blacks would want to use mail in ballots?

Turn them away
You answered half of my question - yes, you DO think blacks are too stupid to get an ID, but you didn't answer as to whether you held this belief before registering as a Democrat, or only after?
I answered with a FACT. A larger percentage of blacks do not have an ID acceptable to Republicans

Your racist taunts have nothing to do with it.

A higher percentage of blacks live in cities where a Drivers license is not necessary
Many blacks have errors in their Birth Certificates, spelling errors on their names, multiple name changes......errors that Republicans exploit to deny them the vote

Acceptable I.Ds are free and easy to acquire. Everybody can and does get them, yet you make excuses for one group and trot out your racist card.

Y
With photos as GA is now requiring? Where does a GA citizen get this free and easy acceptable I.D.? Tell us.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.

Not me, in several of my annual evaluations I've been described as self effacing. That said, I use Blue to capture the eye of the reader. Same goes for the size of the font. Apparently you do find the substance of my post to be thoughtful or thought provoking, that's sad but not unexpected given your posts that I've read.

Do you prefer green? I can easily go green, we have an all electric Bolt and a Hybrid RAV 4 and have had installed solar panels on our roof along with a well to water for our garden.
Don't worry about your fonts and/or colors.....someone was just deflection-whining.

Turn them away

Your racist taunts have nothing to do with it.

A higher percentage of blacks live in cities where a Drivers license is not necessary
Many blacks have errors in their Birth Certificates, spelling errors on their names, multiple name changes......errors that Republicans exploit to deny them the vote

Acceptable I.Ds are free and easy to acquire. Everybody can and does get them, yet you make excuses for one group and trot out your racist card.

You make ex

That’s the key to Republican voter suppression.

First, require Voter ID
Second, define what makes an acceptable ID and make it harder and harder for less desirable voters to get one.
Good article that shows, among other things, the differences between what is considered an acceptable ID in GA now compared to CO. GOP falsely claims Colorado's voting laws stricter than Georgia's

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

Grow up.
Good lords, are you still whining about fonts and colors? :auiqs.jpg:

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

Grow up.
Good lords, are you still whining about fonts and colors? :auiqs.jpg:
I can't recall ever seeing another attention whore make 13 straight posts in a thread before.

Forum List

Back