Let me get this straight.

MLB is sending a message to all states considering voter suppression laws.

Your actions have consequences
When did you first recall thinking that black people are just too stupid to get an I.D.?

We're you raised to view black people as stupid, or did this only come to you after registering as a democrat?

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

Can you read between the lines?

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.

If there's one thing Republicans can't stand are consequences for their actions.
The consequences will be the loss of revenue in GA, which has nothing to do with the GOP. The other consequences will be GA businesses that sue MLB for breach of contract, and fostering a negative attitude within the business community that does business with wishy washy organizations like the MLB.

The MLB decides to punish a predominantly minority community in Georgia to punish perceived political racism while moving to a predominantly white area in Colorado???

Corporate America doesn't actually care they are just using this situation to violate contracts and mover to a more profitable area.

Essentially they punished a mostly black community for profits while using the corrupt media to point at the gop with headlines that are false.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

ANOTHER THREAD On this absurdity? How ridiculous, the fact is those who echo this BIG LIE seek to convince the Black Community to believe MLB's non violent protest harms them, when MLB and a large number of billion dollar corporations have protested the Republican's Effort to disenfranchise their absolute right to vote.
My goodness, not only the great big fonts, but blue to boot!

You must be VERY important.

NO MORE TAX BREAKS

My goodness, not only the great big fonts, but blue to boot!

You must be VERY important.
He's using his fat crayons

NO MORE TAX BREAKS
The tax breaks were the problem to begin with.

Guess what Republicans?

It is not just MLB calling you on voter suppression laws......It is major corporations like Coca Cola and Delta.
1617808899382.png

1617808935832.png

In what manner do States suppress voting? GO!

Let me count the ways....

Restricting mail in voting
Unnecessary voter ID laws
Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places
Harassing people waiting to vote
Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors

Restricting mail in voting CORRECT. Mail-in voting invites and produces FRAUD.

Unnecessary voter ID laws Like what?

Restricting poling hours and reducing polling places. Polling hours, like in Democrats shutting down the system simply because Trump was winning you mean? Where exactly are they reducing polling places?

Harassing people waiting to vote. The Democrats champion harassments, why project? WTF Republicans are harassing people waiting to vote?

Allowing partisan state electors to overrule local electors. A few have suggested this and apparently it's within the law.

How come you mention nothing about how Demonicrats interfere in elections?

In what manner do States suppress voting? GO!
One way we saw clearly last November is cutting down the number of polling places, especially in high density (urban) areas.
Don’t make voting convenient.

Frustrate the voters, make them stand in long lines, don’t let anyone offer them food or drink.

If they say screw the lines, I will mail in my vote

Block it

When did you first recall thinking that black people are just too stupid to get an I.D.?

We're you raised to view black people as stupid, or did this only come to you after registering as a democrat?
A disproportionate number of black voters lack an ID that is acceptable to Republicans.
Turn them away

A disproportionate number of black voters lack an ID that is acceptable to Republicans.
Turn them away
You answered half of my question - yes, you DO think blacks are too stupid to get an ID, but you didn't answer as to whether you held this belief before registering as a Democrat, or only after?

Turn them away
You answered half of my question - yes, you DO think blacks are too stupid to get an ID, but you didn't answer as to whether you held this belief before registering as a Democrat, or only after?
Your question was offensive
I answered with a FACT. A larger percentage of blacks do not have an ID acceptable to Republicans

Even Republicans have admitted it

Turn them away

Ah, I forgot you're a social justice warrior, friend of the black community, a super supporter that only a white PROG can be.

So you're saying it's unacceptable to require an ID. I'll bet you want illegals to vote too, in the name of social justice.

The PROG says those who are too irresponsible to have an ID are capable of deciding who our POTUS is. Hence Biden was elected. Whoops, I meant APPOINTED.

Turn them away

Ah, I forgot you're a social justice warrior, friend of the black community, a supper supporter that only a white PROG can be.

So you're saying it's unacceptable to require an ID. I'll bet you want illegals to vote too, in the name of social justice.

The PROG says those who are too irresponsible to have an ID are capable of deciding who our POTUS is. Hence Biden was elected. Whoops, I meant APPOINTED.
I’ll tell you what
Only about 90 percent of Americans have an acceptable ID. They are citizens and have been voting their whole life.

Help the other 10 percent get an acceptable ID and you can require it to vote.

Forum List

Back