🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let me prove that liberals (not liberals at all) are the real racists.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just one simple question.

Why do liberals ignore black Trump voters as though they don't exist?

Tell us all what you think of them.

Progressives not Liberals and my bet is many that pretend to be Progressive voters on here are either a sock of a mental midget or some deranged lunatic.

As for me I believe a person should vote for the candidate that can deliver on the promises they make and shares the same common goals that you have.

So if a Black, Hispanic or Asian see the GOP their best option they should vote for the GOP and if not then vote for the Candidate and party they believe support their goals and opinions...

Last edited:
Liberals hate nothing more than a black conservative

Let me prove that liberals (not liberals at all) are the real racists.​

Is your proof still in the works? If so, when can we expect it?

(No, asking a question isn't proof of anything.)

Actually rhetorical questions reveal a lot.

I have noticed they have not answered the question.

Have you noticed that?

Why do liberals ignore the black Trump voters?

Go ahead, you ignorant fuck. Answer it.

You stupid ignorant fuck.

They really cannot answer it, can they?

Have you noticed that?

Must have been another dry night around the Owl Nest last evening.

They are a curiosity, like a Log Cabin republican

What makes them “a curiosity”? They’re just people with a different point of view than liberals
The fact they call them a curiosity proves they are racist.

Lol!

They cannot answer it. They won't answer it. They are fucking pathetic racists. Especially the black leftists. Especially them.

Have you noticed that?

I am pretty sure the voices in your head reveal a lot - in owl-world.

I don't know anyone is being actively "ignored" by liberals. If there were any voters being ignored by liberals, I still wouldn't know why they do that.

In the end, theowl, racist brain-fart he is, thinks that the identity politics he keeps hearing about requires liberals to go for 100% of the black vote. When, with black Trump voters, we're talking about 1% of the electorate. Winning them over would run into the law of diminishing returns, as even identifying these 1% in any poll would be costly, and trying to gain their support costlier still.

I suspect many of these black Trump voters are wealthy, business owners, who have a lot to gain from the GOP's tax cuts, and their deregulatory, "government is the problem" frenzy. Winning them over by surrendering to their preferences would run counter to deeply held Democratic principles. If they cannot be won over by reasonable policies, they are unwinnable, as are White supremacists. They are not being "ignored" - there just isn't any pandering to them, the way the GOP does.

What makes them “a curiosity”? They’re just people with a different point of view than liberals
They are endorsing a party full of people that would remove them from the nation, that cheer when people with their skin color are killed, that doesn’t want people with their skin color to be allowed to move here, that support discrimination, that despise the urban centers where most of them live, and I could go on but you get the point. And with Log Cabiners it’s even worse.

Have you noticed that?

I am pretty sure the voices in your head reveal a lot - in owl-world.

I don't know anyone is being actively "ignored" by liberals. If there were any voters being ignored by liberals, I still wouldn't know why they do that.

In the end, theowl, racist brain-fart he is, thinks that the identity politics he keeps hearing about requires liberals to go for 100% of the black vote. When, with black Trump voters, we're talking about 1% of the electorate. Winning them over would run into the law of diminishing returns, as even identifying these 1% in any poll would be costly, and trying to gain their support costlier still.

I suspect many of these black Trump voters are wealthy, business owners, who have a lot to gain from the GOP's tax cuts, and their deregulatory, "government is the problem" frenzy. Winning them over by surrendering to their preferences would run counter to deeply held Democratic principles. If they cannot be won over by reasonable policies, they are unwinnable, as are White supremacists. They are not being "ignored" - there just isn't any pandering to them, the way the GOP does.

One percent?

Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020? | RealClearPolitics!

And you know what? If the blacks do start to switch, it will lead to a tsunami of them breaking ranks.

Mark

They are endorsing a party full of people that would remove them from the nation, that cheer when people with their skin color are killed, that doesn’t want people with their skin color to be allowed to move here, that support discrimination, that despise the urban centers where most of them live, and I could go on but you get the point. And with Log Cabiners it’s even worse.

I have to ask. You aren't a real person, are you? Who planted you here? What is their objective?

Mark

The fact they call them a curiosity proves they are racist.

Lol!

They cannot answer it. They won't answer it. They are fucking pathetic racists. Especially the black leftists. Especially them.
What a fucking typical fucking lying black scumbag.

Fucking hate those fucking people, and every day I am more and more justified.

Fucking losers.

Liberalism has all but died.

What people refer to as liberalism today is actually left wing fascism. There is nothing liberal about it.

I have to ask. You aren't a real person, are you? Who planted you here? What is their objective?

Mark
^ retard

Mark
^ retard

No, I am being completely serious. I doubt that anyone with your views actually exists.

Mark

All twelve of them?

Are you friggin kidding?

Gonna do a Mark Meadows and drag one out and make her dance for you?

Forum List

Back