Let the Shiite and Sunni Muslims have at it !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
if they hate each other... and they do and have for over 1300 yrs! i say lets pull out and let idiots fight it out ! im i saying its time to leave Iraq ??YES !! im i saying that Trump should not of killed Suleimani ?? NO ! THE BASTARD HAD IT COMING ! and as far as Iran goes i have no problem with the US destroying their nuke sites and their refineries on the way out ! or sinking half of their navy like Reagan did ! we should leave it to the muslims to work out their problems ! and if they cant well to bad for them !

if they hate each other... and they do and have for over 1300 yrs! i say lets pull out and let idiots fight it out ! im i saying its time to leave Iraq ??YES !! im i saying that Trump should not of killed Suleimani ?? NO ! THE BASTARD HAD IT COMING ! and as far as Iran goes i have no problem with the US destroying their nuke sites and their refineries on the way out ! or sinking half of their navy like Reagan did ! we should leave it to the muslims to work out their problems ! and if they cant well to bad for them !
we dont need their oil ! WE ARE ENERGY INDEPENDENT !

I like the way you think, young man https://www.smileysapp.com/emojis/cigar-smiley.png

damn. I screwed that up.

damn. I screwed that up.
a0373752d8e077f77129223dfd212849.png

I like the way you think, young man https://www.smileysapp.com/emojis/cigar-smiley.png
i know its more complicated than just letting fight each other but when you get down to it how are we supposed to stop them from fighting ?

i know its more complicated than just letting fight each other but when you get down to it how are we supposed to stop them from fighting ?

Possibly, we don't. If they would contain themselves to their lands, it would not bother me. I favor containment, or correction from a distance.

Possibly, we don't. If they would contain themselves to their lands, it would not bother me. I favor containment, or correction from a distance.
i think Trump is looking to get out leaving only a small # of advisers and intelligence personnel not just in Iraq but across the entire middle east .

i think Trump is looking to get out leaving only a small # of advisers and intelligence personnel not just in Iraq but across the entire middle east .

Not too sure. I'd like it. All I ever lost in Iraq were a few friends I worked with in the old days before I retired. To deal with Iranian nuclear, sell air refuel capability to Israel and stand back. Trump says he supports Israel. Refuel to Israel far wiser than Nuclear technology to Saudi.

I agree that the West (including the States) should leave the Middle East as soon as we no longer need their petroleum.

We should leave the, to kill each other. They are religious zealots and basically insane. Fuck em.

However, we don’t need Iran with the bomb. We should have kept Saddam and power and just manipulated them.

The area is a massive shitshow. We have wasted trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives.

I don’t know what the intel is, but we have had Obama and now Trump and nothing changes,

Forum List

Back