Let the spin begin

We have covered this extensively but you rely on Fox News. This covered people seeking asylum. People seeking asylum are NOT here illegally and they can not seek employment until their cases are heard and ruled on.

They should wait in their country. If they didn't come through a point of entry, they are here illegally.

They should wait in their country. If they didn't come through a point of entry, they are here illegally.

No, no they are not. Please learn our laws before spouting off.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Obtaining Asylum in the United States | USCIS

I don't which is why I do not support what we do in other countries. You took what I said as supporting it?

Everyone in this country is allotted due process whether you like it or not.

And the "due process" for someone here illegally is to be apprehended and deported...

I'm not an immigration lawyer that is an expert on seeking asylum.

Well, I'm pretty sure those seeking asylum also aren't lawyers.

If only immigration lawyers know what a valid asylum request is, then the illegals sure the fuck don't know, so how can they request it?

Seriously, though, you can't opine as to what you think a valid reason would be? Really?

Last edited:
No, no they are not. Please learn our laws before spouting off.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Obtaining Asylum in the United States | USCIS

Does this mean they should get free housing? You know, since they can't "legally" work?

Well, I'm pretty sure those seeking asylum also aren't lawyers.

They don't have to be.

Only immigration lawyers know what a valid asylum request is, then the illegals sure the fuck don't know, so how can they request it?

I posted the law. You don't have to accept it but it's still the law.

Seriously, though, you can't opine as to what you think a valid reason would be? Really?

It's irrelevant what I think. I did note that I believe us undermining their economy is a good reason.

And why are these people requesting asylum?
How should I know? Each request is different. The point is it takes 6 years on average to have their case ruled on.

If you truly are interested in solving the problem. That is the most efficient, legal, and humane way to solve it.

The problem is, I very much suspect that solving the problem is simply not politically expedient for Republican politicians.

Bullshit.

They may be requesting it, but most of them are programmed by the DNC to use the right words without having any understanding about what they mean.

Oh good, another completely proof-free claim so some hack doesn't actually have to engage the premise.

How should I know? Each request is different. The point is it takes 6 years on average to have their case ruled on.

If you truly are interested in solving the problem. That is the most efficient, legal, and humane way to solve it.

The problem is, I very much suspect that solving the problem is simply not politically expedient for Republican politicians.

Do you believe that it's politically expedient for democrats to do it?

Forum List

Back