Let the States Decide- ALA Supreme Court Justice urges Defiance- Gay Marraige

I don't know if he is, but I am saying it...because it's true.

An October 2011 report by Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute found that, of gay and lesbian adoptions at more than 300 agencies, 10 percent of the kids placed were older than 6 — typically a very difficult age to adopt out. About 25 percent were older than 3. Sixty percent of gay and lesbian couples adopted across races, which is important given that minority children in the foster system tend to linger. More than half of the kids adopted by gays and lesbians had special needs.
It is true based on an Article, you are joking.

First and foremost, to make the point you contend you quoted the wrong portion of your, "article". The portion you erroneously quoted speaks strictly of the percentages of specific groups of children adopted, not if the "gays and lesbians" were more willing to adopt a special need child.

Do you read you links, I do.

And why bother quoting an article that is reporting from their biases and prejudices, why quote the article when the article gives you the name of the study or institute.

In replying I will check you article, I will find the study, and read it, at that point I will have a better understanding of your source than you have displayed.

Now go quote the right part.

Can you provide an article showing that more than half of heterosexuals raise special needs children? Are you too lazy to click on links within the article?
Lazy, you are too lazy to read your "article" let alone quote the correct portion. Just pointing out that you have a very shallow understanding of what you read, given the gross errors in your post. Follow your own links.

I guess you are not going to fix your mistakes, fine with me.

Can I provide an article showing more than half of heterosexuals raise special needs children? Nope, just aint that many special needs kids, more than half of all kids with special needs? That would be millions? Yes?

As I side note, I see that your article left out Eunuchs, that kind of ruins its validity, you know, in The Land of the Seawytch.

Deflection. The point was made. You questioned whether gays and lesbians were more likely to adopt special needs children. I showed you that in fact gays and lesbians are more likely to adopt special needs children.

An October 2011 report by Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute found that, of gay and lesbian adoptions at more than 300 agencies, 10 percent of the kids placed were older than 6 — typically a very difficult age to adopt out. About 25 percent were older than 3. Sixty percent of gay and lesbian couples adopted across races, which is important given that minority children in the foster system tend to linger. More than half of the kids adopted by gays and lesbians had special needs.
You really have no comprehension skills, do you. I am not expecting an answer, beings because of the comprehension thing, so don't hurt yourself.

Deflection? I never questioned whether gays and lesbians were more likely to adopt special needs children, I asked somebody a question to clarify their post in case I misunderstood what they were stating.

You are that dumb. And I guess I am as well for not questioning your first post with a "what the hell are you talking about"?

I got to remember you do not read, not your links, not your articles, not your studies, I just assumed you actually read the posts you respond to, stupid me.

You question, which I responded to, was right there above your post. Here is is again so you can see it:

Elektra: Are you stating that Homosexual couples are more willing than Heterosexual couples to raise handicapped children?

Your question was answered and the answer was yes.

kaz said:
No, but giving gays that puts us further from that goal. You get it and you flip to opposing equality, you got yours, baby. Screw the rest.

Oh puhleese. 100 straights are marrying for every 1 gay couple and you think that letting us marry is going to get you further from your "goal"? That's like saying eating pancakes for breakfast will get you further from your goal of catching unicorn farts. :lol:

Again the reasoning ability of an eight year old. How many liberal straights are arguing for gay marriage? It's not just the gays who actually get married, it's all the liberals who want a different system. They all will want the system to freeze once they get their way.

You want the high taxes, you are a flaming hypocrite to turn around and evade them. Why just because you paired off should you not pay the taxes you advocate other people pay? Doing things like getting family insurance rates is one thing, but you don't pay the taxes you stick on other people. That is just flat out hypocrisy. I advocate low taxes, I don't think singles should pay higher taxes, but I don't think I should either.

She wants to be treated legally exactly the same as you and your wife are.

You oppose that.

That is what your argument boils down to.

Ding, ding, ding!!!! We have a winner!

Strawman. I want us treated equally also. I want everyone treated equally. You don't want that.

Your little tax issue is separate from the rights, benefits and privileges of civil marriage. Take away the tax breaks...gays will still want civil marriage and you'll still want to deny it.

Marriage Rights and Benefits
Learn some of the legal and practical ways that getting married changes your life.
  • Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
  • Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
  • Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
  • Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse's behalf.
  • Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
  • Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
  • Receiving public assistance benefits.
  • Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
  • Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
  • Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
  • Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse's close relatives dies.
  • Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
    • Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.
    • Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
    • Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
    • Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can't force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
    • Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
    • Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
    • Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

"rights, privileges and benefits" you deny straights, bigot

Yes, that's right. I'm bigoted against single people. Me and millions of other Americans that are, like you, getting civilly married. :lol:

Like I said, forcing children into a homosexual lifestyle is abuse.

Who is forcing a child into a 'homosexual lifestyle'? What does that even mean? And what significance does you 'saying' something have with reality?
Do you think Homosexuals do not live a Homosexual lifestyle? Your opinion seems a bit unhinged from, "reality".

What does the 'homosexual lifestyle' entail? Having a job? Spending time with family? Going out to dinner? Attending weddings and funerals?

And what about it is 'abusive' to children? Your terms are uselessly vague. And the harm to children little more than an accusation you can type.
What does the Homosexual lifestyle entail, Two men living together, loving one another, kissing and holding hands, going to pride parades, meeting other homosexuals, going to funerals of other homosexuals that die of AIDS. explaining to the adopted children what homosexuality means, basically teaching everything they know to children.

I thought you knew what being homosexual meant?

:lol: Landover Baptist...

Anyway, here's a glimpse into the "gay lifestyle". Sure you can handle it?

Get up, make coffee. Surf net. Make kids lunch. Take shower. Wake kids. Drop kids at bus. Work. Pick kids up from practice. Go home. Kiss wife. Eat dinner loving prepared by wife. Help with homework. Watch TV. Go to bed. Repeat.

So dangerous. :lol:

I am quite surprised the state has not step in and removed your children. You make your children lunch!? You let them watch television!? I am sure DCF will come barging down your door any minute.

kaz said:
No, but giving gays that puts us further from that goal. You get it and you flip to opposing equality, you got yours, baby. Screw the rest.

Oh puhleese. 100 straights are marrying for every 1 gay couple and you think that letting us marry is going to get you further from your "goal"? That's like saying eating pancakes for breakfast will get you further from your goal of catching unicorn farts. :lol:

Again the reasoning ability of an eight year old. How many liberal straights are arguing for gay marriage? It's not just the gays who actually get married, it's all the liberals who want a different system. They all will want the system to freeze once they get their way.

They do? Who does that? Name them? What "different system"? Married versus Single?

Kaz darling, you're not going to get rid of civil marriage. You do know this, right? Allowing or not allowing gays access to civil marriage is not going to change that fact. I support your right to try. I support your right to petition the courts, your legislator, the people milling around you as you describe the evils of government marriage on a street corner. I'm wishing you the best of luck.

In the mean time, I'm going to go shopping and just live my good old married life...and wait until June so I know I'll be married in all 50 states. :D (gotta think of retirement)

Who is forcing a child into a 'homosexual lifestyle'? What does that even mean? And what significance does you 'saying' something have with reality?
Do you think Homosexuals do not live a Homosexual lifestyle? Your opinion seems a bit unhinged from, "reality".

What does the 'homosexual lifestyle' entail? Having a job? Spending time with family? Going out to dinner? Attending weddings and funerals?

And what about it is 'abusive' to children? Your terms are uselessly vague. And the harm to children little more than an accusation you can type.
What does the Homosexual lifestyle entail, Two men living together, loving one another, kissing and holding hands, going to pride parades, meeting other homosexuals, going to funerals of other homosexuals that die of AIDS. explaining to the adopted children what homosexuality means, basically teaching everything they know to children.

Get up, make coffee. Surf net. Make kids lunch. Take shower. Wake kids. Drop kids at bus. Work. Pick kids up from practice. Go home. Kiss wife. Eat dinner loving prepared by wife. Help with homework. Watch TV. Go to bed. Repeat.

I am quite surprised the state has not step in and removed your children. You make your children lunch!? You let them watch television!? I am sure DCF will come barging down your door any minute.

It's a totally gay lunch...sushi, kale, vegan peanut butter. Oh and they can only watch Ellen, The Fosters, Modern Family and American Idol.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
kaz said:

Yes, that's right. I'm bigoted against single people. Me and millions of other Americans that are, like you, getting civilly married. :lol:

Maybe you could explain why you are animus towards single people that you don't want them to have the rights, privileges and benefits you enjoy.

It's a totally gay lunch...sushi, kale, vegan peanut butter. Oh and they can only watch Ellen, The Fosters, Modern Family and American Idol.
lol.

What kind of monster serves their children vegan peanut butter!? This is proof positive that your children are suffering at the well-manicured hands of the gay agenda.

In all seriousness, don't listen to the haters. I am sure your children are kind and well-adjusted citizens but that won't stop those from trying to run down your family. I wish they spent just as much effort focusing on their own families as they do with gay families.

Last edited:
It's not just the gays who actually get married, it's all the liberals who want a different system. They all will want the system to freeze once they get their way.
They do? Who does that? Name them?

Here are a few, Skylar, Syriusly, World Watcher and JakeStarkey

I need links and exact quotes of what you're talking about. Saying they want to "freeze the system" is a little vague.

lol.

What kind of monster serves their children vegan peanut butter!? This is proof positive that your children are suffering at the well-manicured hands of the gay agenda.

In all seriousness, don't listen to the haters. I am sure your children are kind and well-adjusted citizens but that won't stop those from trying to run down your family. I wish they spent just as much effort as focusing on their own families as they do with gay families.

Is there such a thing as vegan peanut butter? I was guessing at shit that sounded all granola crunchy. Choosy mothers choose Jiff.

They are indeed well adjusted citizens. I wish our son was doing better in math than he is, but our daughter gets straight As. They're both popular and active. There isn't a weekend we don't have somebody else's kids staying over here. The skate ramp and shooting range is a big draw apparently. ;)

• Thanks
kaz said:

Maybe you could explain why you are animus towards single people that you don't want them to have the rights, privileges and benefits you enjoy.

Maybe you don't understand how the system works. Single people are not targeted with animus.

It's a really interesting topic though. You really should start a thread on how married people like you and I are treated differently in our tax system than single people.

lol.

In all seriousness, don't listen to the haters. I am sure your children are kind and well-adjusted citizens but that won't stop those from trying to run down your family. I wish they spent just as much effort as focusing on their own families as they do with gay families.

Is there such a thing as vegan peanut butter? I was guessing at shit that sounded all granola crunchy. Choosy mothers choose Jiff.

They are indeed well adjusted citizens. I wish our son was doing better in math than he is, but our daughter gets straight As. They're both popular and active. There isn't a weekend we don't have somebody else's kids staying over here. The skate ramp and shooting range is a big draw apparently. ;)

All the best to you and yours. Cheers!

I think most peanut butter is already vegan. I am not sure. I could never give up dairy to become a vegan. Cheese is very important in my life. lol

I feel sorry for you, you are broken and will never ,now, and you will never ever ,now the pain within your children, I can see from your advocacy that you have created an environment in which your, "kids", can not express themselves without hurting you.

:lol: Thanks for sharing your opinion but our children are fine. We communicate very well with our children and they have no problem expressing themselves.

Our 13 year old daughter, after talking to one of her classmates on the phone, came out and thanked us for still loving each other and being married to each other. See, all but one of her best friends come from divorced homes. All of my son's friends have divorced parents and they tell my son all the time that they love coming to our house and love HIS parents. Truly, save your pity for those kids. They're already fucked up from the divorce and their still in their teens.

Are you the biological mother or is there no real mother in your, "family". No real mother would be a worst case scenario.

You're against all adoption? You want kids forever in orphanages? Jesus fucking Christ are you living in Dicken's London?

I gave birth to our children but we are both their parents...legally and emotionally.

Of course I am humoring you, there is no way you have, "kids", I think you are simply a troll, maybe a Eunuch, which reminds me, "In the World of the Seawytch the Eunuch raises the children".

I've given birth to five babies. Two are mine and my wife's and three were for a gay male couple. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I actually believe the twins had two different fathers. Whether you believe in their existence or not, they do exist and they are costing me a fortune. I've got to make a Costco and commissary trip just to feed them for the next week.

I forgot all about that, now I will simply laugh at you, that was a bit ago, right, "Gender-less Parenting".

In the land of the Seawytch, the Eunuch raises the child.

I'm still attributing your misunderstanding to the fact that English is not your native language. I never said gender-less parenting, I said the gender of parents has no bearing on child raising. Children need a nurturer and a structurer for the best outcomes. Which parent provides those does not matter but it is why two parent homes are the ideal.
A 13 year old in a house without a father will have much in common with 13 year olds who's parents get divorced, no difference there. I am not sure if you had a point in there, but the irony is you claim your daughter has something they do not when your daughter lives in a home without a father, you need not divorce to put your "daughter" in the same situation. It already exists for her.

Pity? Reaaaching are ya?

Great mother you are, of 5 babies you only kept 2, you got a long way baby before you can claim success as a parent. Like the rest of your life.

But now I do pity the story you tell, the ignorance you display.

You may or may not have children but it is clear you are not a mother. No mother I would wish for any child. You honestly are willing to deny not one, but three babies their mother and on top of that force them into the life to homosexual lovers?

I am sorry, but you have made a whole slew of mistakes, but of all your mistakes, the biggest mistake of your life will be to deny three babies their mother. They won't have a perfect life with you, but I see it as being less than perfect being torn from the "family" they are born into.

You will regret it if you give them away, that is guaranteed.

Broken families happen, its not the best situation but we are only human, its just a bit worst when people purposely create broken families.

A mother and father is best for any child. Anything less...................

lol.

All the best to you and yours. Cheers!

I think most peanut butter is already vegan. I am not sure. I could never give up dairy to become a vegan. Cheese is very important in my life. lol

Oh...it kills my system, but I pray to Cheesus.

• Thanks
It's not just the gays who actually get married, it's all the liberals who want a different system. They all will want the system to freeze once they get their way.

I need links and exact quotes of what you're talking about. Saying they want to "freeze the system" is a little vague.

LOL, you don't have a college degree, but you have the equivalent. Literacy is the most basic college skill, you aren't even reading at a high school graduate level.

I feel sorry for you, you are broken and will never ,now, and you will never ever ,now the pain within your children, I can see from your advocacy that you have created an environment in which your, "kids", can not express themselves without hurting you.

:lol: Thanks for sharing your opinion but our children are fine. We communicate very well with our children and they have no problem expressing themselves.

Our 13 year old daughter, after talking to one of her classmates on the phone, came out and thanked us for still loving each other and being married to each other. See, all but one of her best friends come from divorced homes. All of my son's friends have divorced parents and they tell my son all the time that they love coming to our house and love HIS parents. Truly, save your pity for those kids. They're already fucked up from the divorce and their still in their teens.

Are you the biological mother or is there no real mother in your, "family". No real mother would be a worst case scenario.

You're against all adoption? You want kids forever in orphanages? Jesus fucking Christ are you living in Dicken's London?

I gave birth to our children but we are both their parents...legally and emotionally.

Of course I am humoring you, there is no way you have, "kids", I think you are simply a troll, maybe a Eunuch, which reminds me, "In the World of the Seawytch the Eunuch raises the children".

I've given birth to five babies. Two are mine and my wife's and three were for a gay male couple. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I actually believe the twins had two different fathers. Whether you believe in their existence or not, they do exist and they are costing me a fortune. I've got to make a Costco and commissary trip just to feed them for the next week.

I forgot all about that, now I will simply laugh at you, that was a bit ago, right, "Gender-less Parenting".

In the land of the Seawytch, the Eunuch raises the child.

I'm still attributing your misunderstanding to the fact that English is not your native language. I never said gender-less parenting, I said the gender of parents has no bearing on child raising. Children need a nurturer and a structurer for the best outcomes. Which parent provides those does not matter but it is why two parent homes are the ideal.
A 13 year old in a house without a father will have much in common with 13 year olds who's parents get divorced, no difference there. I am not sure if you had a point in there, but the irony is you claim your daughter has something they do not when your daughter lives in a home without a father, you need not divorce to put your "daughter" in the same situation. It already exists for her.

Actually, there is a great deal of difference in a household of married parents who still love each other and divorced parents. Its one of the reasons we always seem to have kids over here and why our kids don't want to go to their friends houses...the chaos and disruption of two households.

My daughter has met her donor. She likes him okay, but thinks he talks too much. He's not her parent though, she has as much said so. My partner and I are her parents.

Great mother you are, of 5 babies you only kept 2, you got a long way baby before you can claim success as a parent. Like the rest of your life.

I was a gestational surrogate. That means that they were not my babies. They used a donor egg and the father's sperm. I was the oven that baked the cake, I had no involvement or ingredients in the batter. They weren't MY children.

But now I do pity the story you tell, the ignorance you display.

Good. I hope it takes up a lot of your time, this pitying of me.

You may or may not have children but it is clear you are not a mother. No mother I would wish for any child. You honestly are willing to deny not one, but three babies their mother and on top of that force them into the life to homosexual lovers?

I am sorry, but you have made a whole slew of mistakes, but of all your mistakes, the biggest mistake of your life will be to deny three babies their mother. They won't have a perfect life with you, but I see it as being less than perfect being torn from the "family" they are born into.

You will regret it if you give them away, that is guaranteed.

Broken families happen, its not the best situation but we are only human, its just a bit worst when people purposely create broken families.

A mother and father is best for any child. Anything less...................

Nope, two parents are best for a child...at least that's what ALL the studies show. Oh, and our kids are proof positive of that as well. They're fine.

Have you found someone to take your kids if you die or are they going to an orphanage?

kaz said:

Maybe you don't understand how the system works. Single people are not targeted with animus.

It's a really interesting topic though. You really should start a thread on how married people like you and I are treated differently in our tax system than single people.

You say anyone against your position that gay couples should be able to discriminate against single people does it because of animus. Christians can't oppose gay marriage because their religion tells them it's a sin, they are hostile. People who just don't get the purpose of marriage other than for procreation of the species? They are hostile.

You support discrimination. It's clearly your hostility towards singles. My grandmother cared for her sister for over a decade. Your position? Screw her, pay higher tax rates, confiscate as much of her estate as government can when she dies. Why are you hostile to single people? Explain why you are animus towards them.

LOL, you don't have a college degree, but you have the equivalent. Literacy is the most basic college skill, you aren't even reading at a high school graduate level.

Nope, no college degree. I was a little busy serving my country and enjoying it. Then I got a really good job serving my community when I retired.

You know, you could just say you were mistaken again and can't provide any proof instead of being insulting, but that's your MO.

Forum List

Back