Let the States Decide- ALA Supreme Court Justice urges Defiance- Gay Marraige

Alabama.....Texas here we come.

Yup...only 13 left.

North Dakota, Nebraska and Georgia are the only three states that still uphold bans on gay marriage and do not have a U.S. Supreme Court case pending, according to Freedom to Marry, a national group that advocates for marriage equality. Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee currently have gay-marriage cases before the Supreme Court. Lower courts have ruled in favor of legalizing gay marriage in six states -- South Dakota, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi -- but those rulings are being appealed.

Gay marriage becomes legal in Alabama Same-sex marriage still banned in 13 states gulflive.com

There is no violation of that in laws that specify marriage is between one man and one woman. Any man is entitled to marry any woman, and vice versa.
How does that work for Persons and Citizens in the several States?

The same as driving does for the blind. .

Once again-and this cannot be repeated often enough to you:
Driving is not a right- it is a privelage.
Marriage is not a prevelage- it is a right.

BOTH , driving and marriage are rights.

Driving is not a right in my state. Maybe in yours.

Oh, I see.

Are you in Venezuela?

Are in you in a state of servitude?

Do you allow state bureaucrats to define your rights?

Oh, I see.

Are you in Venezuela?

LOL- whatever dude- you can live in whatever state is in your mind.

I live in California- and in California my right to drive ends as soon as I get on a public road.

There is no violation of that in laws that specify marriage is between one man and one woman. Any man is entitled to marry any woman, and vice versa.

The same as driving does for the blind. It excludes certain people from participating for the protection of others. Gays are excluded from marrying to protect children's interests and best formative environment to have a father and mother incentivized by the state to be present in their lives.
public safety is not the same as as public policy.

Prop 8 setting the standards for mother/father for children in that state passed. It was the second of "mother/father" legislation to have passed in the most liberally-permissive state in the Union..

And the LGBT cult is afraid of putting it on the ballot there again...and many many other states. Want to know why? Because they know the statement they've been duping the public with "a majority of Americans now support gay marraige" is a patent lie. Completely manufactured out of thin air. The proof is in the pudding. Their fear of putting gay marriage on state ballots, a thing that would've been much easier than all this federal court of appeals BS, says it all. In fact, in Ohio, the cult pulled gay marraige off the ballot (in a state they were telling everyone was in their favor). They did so because they feared the numbers in reality wouldn't match the chant of the lie-mantra..

For cult values selling the public on their "popularity", they're sure avid about shutting out the voices of the majority at the polls.. :popcorn:
There is no appeal to ignorance of the supreme law of the land of any State in our Union.

A citizen or class of citizens may not be granted privileges or immunities not granted on the same terms to all citizens
Just fine, thank you.
Why the frivolity in legal venues, in that Case; are you being fiscally irresponsible, on purpose?

Oh, I see.

Are you in Venezuela?

I live in California- and in California my right to drive ends as soon as I get on a public road.

That is bullshit.

I believe California is still in the union.

The right to travel is not a privilege.

Don't let them bullshit you.

Oh, I see.

Are you in Venezuela?

That is bullshit.

I believe California is still in the union.

The right to travel is not a privilege.

Don't let them bullshit you.

Lol- whatever dude- you just tell that cop pulling you over for driving and arresting you for driving without a license that you have a 'right to travel' however you want.

Me? I read the law.

:lmao:

Are you SERIOUS?

Most public policy has to do directly with public safety or public welfare. In the case of the privelege of marriage, public policy/safety/welfare has to do with states incentivizing the best formative environment for kids. And that is inarguably a mother/father marriage. The Prince's Trust survey, the largest of its kind, found this to be absolutely the case. Children need parents of both genders or the one's that find theirs missing as a role model in that vital daily role suffer terrible emotional scarring.

Most public policy has to do directly with public safety or public welfare. In the case of the privelege of marriage, public policy/safety/welfare has to do with states incentivizing the best formative environment for kids. And that is inarguably a mother/father marriage.

Oh, its quite arguable. You simply ignore any evidence that contradicts you. Like...all the studies that show that same sex parents raise kids that are as healthy as opposite sex parents. Your willful ignorance isn't evidence. Its an excuse for it.

The Prince's Trust survey, the largest of its kind, found this to be absolutely the case.

The Prince Trust study doesn't measure parenthood. It measures good same sex role models. You assume that means parent. The Prince Trust Study never says this.

Your imagination isn't evidence anymore than your ignorance is.

Most Alabama counties are resisting federal tyranny. Good for them. The revolution needs to start someplace.

It has started. Just more of the same

-Geaux

cbs_bundyranch.jpg

:lmao:

Are you SERIOUS?

Most public policy has to do directly with public safety or public welfare. In the case of the privelege of marriage, public policy/safety/welfare has to do with states incentivizing the best formative environment for kids. And that is inarguably a mother/father marriage. The Prince's Trust survey, the largest of its kind, found this to be absolutely the case. Children need parents of both genders or the one's that find theirs missing as a role model in that vital daily role suffer terrible emotional scarring.
That is like saying micromanaging our Tax codes does what you want it to accomplish as well. Individual Liberty should be more valuable than micromanagement without that power being delegated.

Most Alabama counties are resisting federal tyranny. Good for them. The revolution needs to start someplace.
There is no federal tyranny in this case, it is simply providing a remedy for the State tyranny of "Jim Crow" in regard to marriage.

No, it's listening to the people regardless of social liberal progressive agenda

-Geaux

There is no federal tyranny in this case, it is simply providing a remedy for the State tyranny of "Jim Crow" in regard to marriage.

No, it's listening to the people regardless of social liberal progressive agenda

-Geaux

So it was tyranny in 1967 when the SCOTUS struck down anti miscegenation laws? The "will of the people" was strongly against interracial marriage.

bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png

-Geaux
Not when the People are just plain wrong, and all that is really required is morals tests on a for profit basis instead of drug tests.

I've read numerous interviews. They're not 'taking a stand'. Caught between a federal order and a State order, they don't know what to do. Under those circumstances, inaction is a legitimate response. Moore will be removed from office by Alabama (again), a new order will be issued by the State, and the issue will be resolved.

-Geaux

So it was tyranny in 1967 when the SCOTUS struck down anti miscegenation laws? The "will of the people" was strongly against interracial marriage.

^^
Tired old worn out argument.

-Geaux

^^
Tired old worn out argument.

And yet its more than adequate to send you running.

Again, Rabbi....you have no rational retort. She's got you dead to rights on the 'will of the people' and interracial marriages.

Keep running.

Forum List

Back