LET THEM EAT CAKE.... round 11,000

Still not getting it are you.
You idiots claim masks don't work and refuse to wear them.
Then you whine when you see Dems not wearing them.
Why would Dems wear a mask if (according to you idiots) they don't work?
rules for thee but not for me?

Isn't that what Pelosi, among others, is saying?

Still not getting it are you.
You idiots claim masks don't work and refuse to wear them.
Then you whine when you see Dems not wearing them.
Whoosh..........................................................

Isn't that what Pelosi, among others, is saying?

Ahh... isn't it sweet??
Look at Nancy Pelosi attending a super crowded wedding, and what's that?? - No one wearing mask???
WHat???

LET THEM EAT CAKE.

View attachment 562462

I laugh and love at every liberal who suffers through Biden. Equally I feel so horrible for the conservs who suffer through this

I cheer for half of Americans to fail and go through such pain and suffering along with their families because of their cheating vote. I hope it it causes such crippling depression

for the other half.............................WE DID NOT DESERVE THIS GD TOTAL MESS AND IT WILL BE CHANGING

You should read what you post:

"rules for thee but not for me?"

If Biden said that COVID could be cured by shoving a frozen hotdog up your ass, the lefties would do it.

YOU KNOW YOU WOULD.

Then why do you morons whine when Democrats don't wear them?
Do we need to wear masks? Yes or no?
Oh STFU sheep.
Some of the people attending the wedding are the very same people who wrote legislation to mandate mask... and they don't wear them themselves.
Your weak, lame and frankly dumbass attempt to put the onus on the other side shows the length you will go to defend the hypocrites.

Ahh... isn't it sweet??
Look at Nancy Pelosi attending a super crowded wedding, and what's that?? - No one wearing mask???
WHat???

LET THEM EAT CAKE.

View attachment 562462

If the photo is current and the claims are true that Pelosi recently attended a wedding and did not wear a mask or socially distance, then she deserves every kick to the crotch she gets for her raging hypocrisy.

I don't give a shit if she is vaccinated or not as that is not relevant to the mask mandate.

Any lefties on this board should have the integrity to unequivocally admit Pelosi is a privileged fuckwit.

If the photo is current and the claims are true that Pelosi recently attended a wedding and did not wear a mask or socially distance, then she deserves every kick to the crotch she gets for her raging hypocrisy.

I don't give a shit if she is vaccinated or not as that is not relevant to the mask mandate.

Any lefties on this board should have the integrity to unequivocally admit Pelosi is a privileged fuckwit.
It's true. It is all over the net on legitimate media.
She actually officiated the wedding.

And thank you for not being a sheep like the others on the left in this thread. Calling out "your own" is faaaar more important than calling out the other side.

It's true. It is all over the net on legitimate media.
She actually officiated the wedding.

And thank you for not being a sheep like the others on the left in this thread. Calling out "your own" is faaaar more important than calling out the other side.
That's why I call out Trump and his lickspittles constantly. ;)

Forum List

Back