Let us break down what trump just said

A magazine shot someone now? Lol I think we have some who needs some serious mental health counseling haha

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.
So a PERSON shot people not the gun?

Do you not understand the difference between a pistol and an assault weapon.

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon

Yes. They both fire one round per pull of the trigger. The same.

What do you think the difference is?

Yes. They both fire one round per pull of the trigger. The same.

What do you think the difference is?

Oh, no difference?
So you are able to protect your family and provide food without the need of military spec weapons then.

What military "spec" are you talking about?

What "spec" is difference is there between a Remington semi automatic rifle and an AR, (Armalite Rifle)?

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon
Do you have a video of a gun that assaulted some one? I’d love to see it
Don't be stupid kid.
The weapon the Ohio shooter had enabled him to kill or injure almost 40 people in under a minute.

Why are those available to him?
Why shouldn’t it be? We have thousands of people that fully automatically they don’t kill any one..

Maybe you should focus on the people and not the gun.. focus on Americans and not foreigners ..
Maybe we should focus on both. The tool used is part of the problem.

Indeed they are.

""""Countries with the highest gun ownership rate, per a survey by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva:

1. United States: 120.5 per 100 people
  2. Yemen: 52.8 per 100 people
  3. Montenegro: 39.1 per 100 people
  4. Serbia: 39.1 per 100 people
  5. Canada: 34.7 per 100 people
  6. Uruguay: 34.7 per 100 people
  7. Cyprus: 34.0 per 100 people
  8. Finland: 32.4 per 100 people
  9. Lebanon: 31.9 per 100 people
  10. Iceland: 31.7 per 100 people
Japan and Indonesia, meanwhile, have fewer than 1 firearm per 100.""""

The U.S. has an "astronomical" number of guns compared to other countries

The 2nd Amendment is being badly abused. It was written into the Constitution as the original "stand your ground" law, literally meaning you could own a gun TO PROTECT yourself, against tyranny, another invasion of Brits, whatever.

Thanks for the info! I'm going out and buy myself another pistol. another rifle and another shotgun. I wouldn't want any of those shit hole countries to catch up with us.

Don't be stupid kid.
The weapon the Ohio shooter had enabled him to kill or injure almost 40 people in under a minute.

Why shouldn’t it be? We have thousands of people that fully automatically they don’t kill any one..

Maybe you should focus on the people and not the gun.. focus on Americans and not foreigners ..

Indeed they are.

""""Countries with the highest gun ownership rate, per a survey by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva:

The 2nd Amendment is being badly abused. It was written into the Constitution as the original "stand your ground" law, literally meaning you could own a gun TO PROTECT yourself, against tyranny, another invasion of Brits, whatever.
You're wrong here.

Self-defense is not written into the Constitution. Self Defense is a natural right and the government does not give it to you. In fact, no government can give you the natural rights you enjoy as a living creature.

The Constitution is written to keep the government from taking these rights away from you.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

Thanks for the info! I'm going out and buy myself another pistol. another rifle and another shotgun. I wouldn't want any of those shit hole countries to catch up with us.
Just be sure to list them as "lost in the flood" on the proper forms. LOL

Don't be stupid kid.

Why? Because the people who background check the shooter missed a place he had been, like a mental ward.
Are we talking about Dayton? No mental ward I've heard of. Or Gilroy OR ElPaso.
It was on the news earlier today. Fox News, not fake news.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

Guess you don't understand percentages. One of those "white males - no college degree" types that Trump depends on?

TopBuzz headline alert just popped up
"Trump Blames Everything Except Guns and Himself"

As it should be

Contrary to popular belief, there IS still such a thing as personal responsibility

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.
60 second response by Police in a Gun Free Zone resulted in the deaths of 9 People.
Time for National Open Carry.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

Guess you don't understand percentages. One of those "white males - no college degree" types that Trump depends on?

Sure I understand percentages. Such as: 50% of liberals are just as stupid as the other 50%.

As for education, I completed the 3d grade. And you?

Trump, much like his fiscal policy, has shown some liberal colors here.

He basically bowed down to the democrat's war on speech and agreed to persecute those who hold opinions that are unpopular.

We all can condemn hate speech, bigotry, and liberalism. That does not mean we root it out by prosecuting free thought, no matter how much we revile it.

I didn't get the impression he was talking about free thought though. I think the planning stages....which has always been, shall we say, "Flagable"
Right I’m sure if Obama had this exact wording you’d give him the benefit of the doubt :banned03:

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

That makes zero sense.
Unless you're worried those guys have bigger dicks?

Empty words from a man who laughs with his cheering and adoring crowd about shooting immigrants.

We gotta stand behind him on this, Hutch. We.Have.Got.To.Get.Something.Done. nothing he mentioned would hurt and I think might help some, especially the ERPO law on a national level. Cleaning out the dark recesses of the internet sounds good to me too.

Please.

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

Only stupid people do not understand what I said.
I understand what you are trying to say but do you honestly think if “military assault weapons” were banned today the killing would stop? Yes or no?

No but the shooter would not be able to shoot and kill 22 and wound dozens more in 6 mins from when the shooting started in the parking lot and ended in the store.

It would take time to gather up assault weapons and large capacity mags, but after awhile only the cops would have assault weapons. They would leave pistols and hunting rifles, so we would still have the deaths by those.

If anyone gets caught with a assault weapon and mag there would be very strict consequences.

I mean they don't need militia anymore, if you agree with the Potus, not issue.
If you don't agree, his army would take the militias out.

There is no need for any militias anymore and haven't been for decades.

Don't be stupid kid.

Why? Because the people who background check the shooter missed a place he had been, like a mental ward.
I just looked under everything I could think of and couldn't find any such thing in Fox News or any other place.

Indeed they are.

Sure I understand percentages. Such as: 50% of liberals are just as stupid as the other 50%.

As for education, I completed the 3d grade. And you?

Then you understand that Americans own more than twice the number of guns than the most violent country in the world, Yemen, one of those "shithole" countries you're referring to.
So what does that make us?
I guess logic isn't taught until high school.

Don't be stupid kid.

I just looked under everything I could think of and couldn't find any such thing in Fox News or any other place.

This is trending on Twitter:

Nick Penzenstadler

✔@npenzenstadler

This is what a 100-round drum magazine looks like from the Dayton shooting. Authorities say he had a .223-cal rifle with this attached:

4:16 PM - Aug 4, 2019"""""""""

I've seen shots of the one he used on real news, CNN. Fox is afraid to show it, they don't want to get a nasty phone call from the NRA or chastised by Trump. Pussies.

Chris Rock had it right, make the sale of guns available everywhere, but charge $5000 a piece for bullets.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

You're wrong here.

Self-defense is not written into the Constitution. Self Defense is a natural right and the government does not give it to you. In fact, no government can give you the natural rights you enjoy as a living creature.

The Constitution is written to keep the government from taking these rights away from you.

Try to overcome the government. I'd like to see it. Go ahead, try very hard. Get together with all the militia groups and storm the Gov. when they try to take assault weapons away.
Go right ahead.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

You're wrong here.

Try to overcome the government. I'd like to see it. Go ahead, try very hard. Get together with all the militia groups and storm the Gov. when they try to take assault weapons away.
Go right ahead.
Lol, those guys aren't even up to taking on a small town SWAT team, forget about the armed forces.

Don't be stupid kid.

This is trending on Twitter:

Nick Penzenstadler

✔@npenzenstadler

This is what a 100-round drum magazine looks like from the Dayton shooting. Authorities say he had a .223-cal rifle with this attached:

4:16 PM - Aug 4, 2019"""""""""

I've seen shots of the one he used on real news, CNN. Fox is afraid to show it, they don't want to get a nasty phone call from the NRA or chastised by Trump. Pussies.

Chris Rock had it right, make the sale of guns available everywhere, but charge $5000 a piece for bullets.
Sounds like it would be a good idea to keep this out of the hands of intolerant people.

President Trump Address on Mass Shootings | C-SPAN.org

But I’m hoping there is some trump geniuses in there..
but cultural change is hard? Lol yes it should be for the foreigners.

Persecuted free-speech personal views different point of views should not be prosecuted.

I hope he is using this language to go after left wing media, and domestic terrorist democrats.

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community.
I like what he had to say. It's a start. I'm 100% behind him.
It won't matter tomorrow after RW media and the tea party tell him what they demand.
You might be right. You'd think his speech writers would already be aware of their positions, though. There is not a whisper of gun control in here (except the ERPO laws) so .... maybe someone somewhere can get something done. I'm 100% behind getting some of these domestic terrorists off the internet. AND getting rid of the gratuitous violence in our entertainment. It is a silent sanction of violence.
Almost all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. you ready to shut your trap?

Sure. Criminal violence. Not domestic terrorism.
I say democrat policies cause all
These deaths.. put you all in jail

Forum List

Back