Let us break down what trump just said

TopBuzz headline alert just popped up
"Trump Blames Everything Except Guns and Himself"

As it should be

Contrary to popular belief, there IS still such a thing as personal responsibility

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.

They apprehended the guy in El Paso.

TopBuzz headline alert just popped up
"Trump Blames Everything Except Guns and Himself"

As it should be

Contrary to popular belief, there IS still such a thing as personal responsibility

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon.
A magazine shot someone now? Lol I think we have some who needs some serious mental health counseling haha

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

So a PERSON shot people not the gun?

Do you not understand the difference between a pistol and an assault weapon.

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon

So tell us in your own words. Whats the difference?

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community

If you grew up in a community of illiterate foreigners, then guess what kid, you are no better than they are.

President Trump Address on Mass Shootings | C-SPAN.org

But I’m hoping there is some trump geniuses in there..
but cultural change is hard? Lol yes it should be for the foreigners.

Persecuted free-speech personal views different point of views should not be prosecuted.

I hope he is using this language to go after left wing media, and domestic terrorist democrats.

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community.

He sent his condolences to El Paso and Toledo. He's a fucking idiot.
8CHAN is shutting down and it's not because it's full of latte-sipping liberals planning the deaths of Republicans.
Grow up.

How come President Trump and all the other Republicans blame the use of violence in video games as a link to all of the mass shootings that occur in this country? Mind you that video games are popular all over the world and in countries such as China or Japan where video games are culture and many involve violence but we never seem to hear about mass shootings in those countries or even countries in Europe.
They haven't got guns.
What is stopping anyone from creating homemade explosives and setting it off in a public area? If they don't have guns then there are other options that can do even more harm.
I don't know. Why do ISIS terrorists need to go to training camps for months to learn how to build IED's? If they were simple and required no more expertise than buying a gun at Cabela's, they would be blowing up things left, right and center already.

Explosives are easy to make.

A magazine shot someone now? Lol I think we have some who needs some serious mental health counseling haha

A assault military weapon and a large magazine, and you know what I said. Let me repeat it.

No its the rifle and the magazine which both shooters had and ability to mow a lot of people down a several seconds. Think of the cops apprehending someone with a military assault weapon
Do you have a video of a gun that assaulted some one? I’d love to see it
Don't be stupid kid.
The weapon the Ohio shooter had enabled him to kill or injure almost 40 people in under a minute.

Why are those available to him?

You can do the same with a semi auto pistol.

Trump, much like his fiscal policy, has shown some liberal colors here.

He basically bowed down to the democrat's war on speech and agreed to persecute those who hold opinions that are unpopular.

We all can condemn hate speech, bigotry, and liberalism. That does not mean we root it out by prosecuting free thought, no matter how much we revile it.
Spreading that "free thought" on the internet to a planet's worth of viewers is not necessary though. Not when that "free thought" is dangerous to others' lives. We owe peaceful people that.
We owe people nothing of the sort.

What we owe is to ourselves to fight hate-filled rhetoric with ridicule and truth. That is why I come here to this website. To speak out against the hate of the left.

That does not mean I support silencing them or using the power of government to silence them for Me.

Either you believe in freedom of thought and speech, or you do not. There is no gray area here.

Persecuted free-speech personal views different point of views should not be prosecuted.

I hope he is using this language to go after left wing media, and domestic terrorist democrats.

I will not stop taking about my experience of growing up with illiterate foreigners and effect it had on my community.

He sent his condolences to El Paso and Toledo. He's a fucking idiot.
8CHAN is shutting down and it's not because it's full of latte-sipping liberals planning the deaths of Republicans.
Grow up.
Ummm ok lol

How come President Trump and all the other Republicans blame the use of violence in video games as a link to all of the mass shootings that occur in this country? Mind you that video games are popular all over the world and in countries such as China or Japan where video games are culture and many involve violence but we never seem to hear about mass shootings in those countries or even countries in Europe.
Real simple.

We no longer teach or value tolerance. If you are taught at a very early age that you can disagree with someone without wanting to call them names, hit them, or shoot them, then you have the classic definition of tolerance.

Today, in America, we have university professors, some high school teachers, many bigoted an intolerant parents from the left, who simply refuse to tolerate others who have a different outlook on life and problem-solving.

There was a time when someone promoted that government requires someone receiving assistance do something for that assistance and that government had a responsibility to train them and give them skills (hell there was a time when school was required to teach life skills) to survive without the government subsistence.

Now, they scream racism. They scream at each other if THIER ideas and THIER ways are not followed. They get this behavior reinforced from childhood by having participation trophies and told that they didn't have to do good to feel good about themselves.

They have been given the green light to have casual sex and abortions at very young ages and told that they should never allow anyone to tell them that is wrong.

Hell, they proclaim loudly that they speak their minds, even though they have not been asked their opinion; not realizing that speaking their minds is just a three-year-old justification for acting badly and they go bat shit crazy if you tell them what YOU think that behavior is wrong

YOU will not find that kind of moral and social decay in other countries. Now couple what with Hollywood making movies that are over the top violent while cementing in the cognitive dissonance of the actors saying that violence is bad (While being surrounded by armed guards).

There are a thousand examples of social decay in this country that you won't find in others. To even try to compare them is ludicrous.

Don't be stupid kid.
The weapon the Ohio shooter had enabled him to kill or injure almost 40 people in under a minute.

Why shouldn’t it be? We have thousands of people that fully automatically they don’t kill any one..

Maybe you should focus on the people and not the gun.. focus on Americans and not foreigners ..
Maybe we should focus on both. The tool used is part of the problem.

Don't be stupid kid.

Why? Because the people who background check the shooter missed a place he had been, like a mental ward.
Are we talking about Dayton? No mental ward I've heard of. Or Gilroy OR ElPaso.

If Guns killed people every weekend we would see mass slaughters at Gun Shows.. it's all horse shit and the Left knows it.. They want to disarm Americans for the sole purpose of instituting their beloved Communism.. Fuck all of you.. and if Trump caves to the left, he won't have my vote.. I already have issues with him to begin with.

Don't be stupid kid.

Why shouldn’t it be? We have thousands of people that fully automatically they don’t kill any one..

Maybe you should focus on the people and not the gun.. focus on Americans and not foreigners ..
You are in the wrong country if you want to take guns out of Americans hands.. poorest towns in America every ones and gun and almost no crime.. democrat ideology is destroying America

He basically bowed down to the democrat's war on speech and agreed to persecute those who hold opinions that are unpopular.

We all can condemn hate speech, bigotry, and liberalism. That does not mean we root it out by prosecuting free thought, no matter how much we revile it.
Spreading that "free thought" on the internet to a planet's worth of viewers is not necessary though. Not when that "free thought" is dangerous to others' lives. We owe peaceful people that.

What we owe is to ourselves to fight hate-filled rhetoric with ridicule and truth. That is why I come here to this website. To speak out against the hate of the left.

That does not mean I support silencing them or using the power of government to silence them for Me.

Either you believe in freedom of thought and speech, or you do not. There is no gray area here.
Well, then I do not.

Empty words from a man who laughs with his cheering and adoring crowd about shooting immigrants.

Well, then I do not.
Admitting it is the first step.

I would rather allow haters and bigots to speak freely and announce who they are, then drive them into hiding and allow them to plot in the dark with no one the wiser.

Words and rhetoric cannot hurt you if you are taught the truth early and live it.

Please, feel free to denounce them, ridicule them, point at their tiny dicks and laugh.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER, silence people because you disagree with them. I can guarantee you that one day, they will disagree with you.

Yes. They both fire one round per pull of the trigger. The same.

What do you think the difference is?

Yes. They both fire one round per pull of the trigger. The same.

What do you think the difference is?

Oh, no difference?
So you are able to protect your family and provide food without the need of military spec weapons then.

I like what he had to say. It's a start. I'm 100% behind him.
It won't matter tomorrow after RW media and the tea party tell him what they demand.
You might be right. You'd think his speech writers would already be aware of their positions, though. There is not a whisper of gun control in here (except the ERPO laws) so .... maybe someone somewhere can get something done. I'm 100% behind getting some of these domestic terrorists off the internet. AND getting rid of the gratuitous violence in our entertainment. It is a silent sanction of violence.
Almost all daily violence happens in towns run by democrats.. you ready to shut your trap?

Sure. Criminal violence. Not domestic terrorism.

Don't be stupid kid.

Indeed they are.

""""Countries with the highest gun ownership rate, per a survey by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva:

1. United States: 120.5 per 100 people
  2. Yemen: 52.8 per 100 people
  3. Montenegro: 39.1 per 100 people
  4. Serbia: 39.1 per 100 people
  5. Canada: 34.7 per 100 people
  6. Uruguay: 34.7 per 100 people
  7. Cyprus: 34.0 per 100 people
  8. Finland: 32.4 per 100 people
  9. Lebanon: 31.9 per 100 people
  10. Iceland: 31.7 per 100 people
Japan and Indonesia, meanwhile, have fewer than 1 firearm per 100.""""

The U.S. has an "astronomical" number of guns compared to other countries

The 2nd Amendment is being badly abused. It was written into the Constitution as the original "stand your ground" law, literally meaning you could own a gun TO PROTECT yourself, against tyranny, another invasion of Brits, whatever.

Forum List

Back