Let us not forget...it was the Kenyan, Progressives and unAmericans that elected Trump

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
At times it becomes very discouraging reading all the un-American nonsense on this board and hearing it in the LibMedia....Then I stop and realize if it were not for all the deranged lunacy originated amongst the LefTarded we wouldn’t have Trump revolutionizing the workings of D.C. and exposing the filthy Left for all they really are. Please carry on Lefties....PLEASE!

I so agree. Eradication of the left by not interfering with their psychotic acting out is a necessary part of political hygiene for the US

I so agree. Eradication of the left by not interfering with their psychotic acting out is a necessary part of political hygiene for the US

It’s an attrition of sorts...we need to stay patient and let the Leftarded continue to expose themselves and alienate legit Americans. Thanks Kenyan.

Yes. Nutnag Trombies are unable to accept responsibility for their actions and will vigorously blame Trump's fucked up administration on those who did not vote for him.

We've seen that coming for two years now.

At times it becomes very discouraging reading all the un-American nonsense on this board and hearing it in the LibMedia....Then I stop and realize if it were not for all the deranged lunacy originated amongst the LefTarded we wouldn’t have Trump revolutionizing the workings of D.C. and exposing the filthy Left for all they really are. Please carry on Lefties....PLEASE!
Do you ever try to make sense?

Do you ever try to make sense?

LefTard Logic:
“Pretend others are stupid when you’re made to look stupid.”

Lol, don't blame us for your's and Putin's mistakes.

You kids own the orange fool, not us.

Forum List

Back