Let us predict how the circus debate will go. How will they fix it for Billary?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Will it be more blatant than that fat ass 4 years ago with Crowley?

That is the question.

It will be done with the questions. Hillary will be given easy questions and be allowed to answer without interruption.
Trump will be given hard questions and then be interrupted when he tries to answer.

They will both look like fools, and tomorrow morning Trump will confidently say, "Everybody agrees that I won last night's debate."

And many people will believe him.

They will both look like fools, and tomorrow morning Trump will confidently say, "Everybody agrees that I won last night's debate."

He will win the debate though.

Even as the moderators are completely fixed for corrupt, and drugged up Hillary.

One thing Trump supporters do best is lay the groundwork for excuses! That and excuse every gaffe, every boorish remark, every instance Trump displays his utter lack of grace and civility. They love a rodeo clown, a carnival barker, a huckster buffoon with the manners of a professional wrestler. Low brow culture on parade and damn proud of it. What a stupid new world we have here.

"Secretary Clinton: How'd you take your eggs this morning?"
"Mr. .Trump: Would you kindly give us your thoughts on the modern significance of the King of Uruk and the rise of Sargon?"

HILLARYHEALTHBINGO.jpg

I can't tell. Are the left wing losers admitting that that fat kunnnt 4 years ago did interfere on behalf of the half black skinny lying American hating sack of shit? I think they are denying it.

How many media asses have been fired for "disrespecting" the cackling hot sauce witch?

Remember when Matt Lauer asked her a tough question? Remember how he almost lost his job?

Left wingers are fucking losers.

I can't tell. Are the left wing losers admitting that that fat kunnnt 4 years ago did interfere on behalf of the half black skinny lying American hating sack of shit? I think they are denying it.

How many media asses have been fired for "disrespecting" the cackling hot sauce witch?

Remember when Matt Lauer asked her a tough question? Remember how he almost lost his job?

Romney shouldn't have lied.

Your rantings are getting frothy. Dial it back a bit.

Romney shouldn't have lied.

Speaking of frothy.. geeze.

I think the fool is the one that decides the winner before the debate is actually held.

Forum List

Back