Letitia James fraud case victory in question?

actually, the entire charge is bogus as it was made up from whole cloth of deceit and lies. And the questions noted that.
Well, I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s ā€œmade upā€, I mean the proved he did what they say he did, but, my thing is, they only knew about it because they went on a witch hunt to find it

If he committed the crimes, he needs to face the punishment, but I also think Letitia James needs to be fired for abusing her office. She literally told us she was going abuse her power before she was elected.

Well, I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s ā€œmade upā€, I mean the proved he did what they say he did, but, my thing is, they only knew about it because they went on a witch hunt to find it

If he committed the crimes, he needs to face the punishment, but I also think Letitia James needs to be fired for abusing her office. She literally told us she was going abuse her power before she was elected.
A prosecutor going after a criminal is not abuse of the office, nor could you name a single example of her saying she would do something that is an abuse of the office.

This is the talking point Trumpers invented to avoid facing the facts of Trump's criminality.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
A prosecutor going after a criminal is not abuse of the office, nor could you name a single example of her saying she would do something that is an abuse of the office.

This is the talking point Trumpers invented to avoid facing the facts of Trump's criminality.

I literally just did give an example.

ā€œI look forward to going to work each day, suing Trump, and going homeā€. That was in one of her campaign speeches. That is abuse of her power because at that time, the Trump finance record case hadnā€™t broke yet, so she had nothing to go on, which means when she said that, she was telling us she was about to go on a witch hunt.

I literally just did give an example.

ā€œI look forward to going to work each day, suing Trump, and going homeā€. That was in one of her campaign speeches. That is abuse of her power because at that time, the Trump finance record case hadnā€™t broke yet, so she had nothing to go on, which means when she said that, she was telling us she was about to go on a witch hunt.
That's not abuse of the office. Prosecutors say this about criminals all the time.

Since it's literally their job.

So you are still stuck on zero examples.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So the question is, how guilty is Trump?

#ADMISSION
He's guilty of fraud alright. There is no doubt about that. I believe that James prosecuted Trump under the Martin Act and the appeals court is not gonna mess with that. They may lower the amount of his penalty. That's the best Trump can hope for.

it is bad to lie about your assets itā€™s even a crime, but this isnā€™t about income, itā€™s about the banks being willing to accept the risk.

Ok, letā€™s just cut to the chaseā€¦Trump is guilty, he broke the law, was convicted and all thatā€¦then why is he possibly about to win an appeal??? Thatā€™s the question here. Apparently the court doesnā€™t agree with the outcome of the case. all apparently itā€™s not something that has happened before.
If this was allowed to stand every real estate developer in the state would have to be charged, then the mass exodus out of New York would devastate an already shaky city and state economy.

*since we all know trump.m is guilty, as charged

I mean, you are free to add your statements, those arenā€™t my words.

I question the guilt or innocence based on the democrats penchant for witch hunts and spite, but Iā€™ll even accept if he did what they say he did, then nobody is above the law, but I also thing James needs to go. What she did was wrong.

If this was allowed to stand every real estate developer in the state would have to be charged, then the mass exodus out of New York would devastate an already shaky city and state economy.

I donā€™t claim to know the ins and outs of real estate dealings, but the judge did ask if this kind of case had ever been prosecuted before, which would seem to indicate that this practice is somewhat common in the real estate world.

If it is, and nobody else has been prosecuted for it, then it raises another question about why they went after trump (we know why, they told us why)

Forum List

Back