Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

The other day one of you deniers asked why rich people are still building homes on the coast if sea levels are rising. Aren't they worried their homes are going to be destroyed by rising sea levels? I specifically remember the person talking about melting glaciers. Who was that dumb son of a bitch?

A house has fallen into the Mendenhall river in Alaska's capital, Juneau after record glacial flooding in the city.

Again, it's happening most in red states. And they are the idiots denying it's real.

That has just NEVER EVER happened in the past, that during summer ice and snow melt and cause flooding, never in California of course - LOL!!!

GEE IT WAS HOT TODAY, MUST BE CO2!!!

But in Nashville it was BELOW NORMAL AGAIN.... use "climate change"

So how much ice is on Alaska?

90% of Earth ice is on Antarctica
7% Greenland
0.3% Ellesmere Island
You ask a lot of stupid questions that don't matter. You think they prove something. Well, what do you think this proves? I guess I'll go along to try to help you find out where you are mistaken. Please don't ask me about CO2.

That has just NEVER EVER happened in the past, that during summer ice and snow melt and cause flooding, never in California of course - LOL!!!

GEE IT WAS HOT TODAY, MUST BE CO2!!!

But in Nashville it was BELOW NORMAL AGAIN.... use "climate change"
There's lots of reasons scientists accredit it to "co2". One being, look at the extreme temperatures. Record numbers.

The one thing I love is it usually happens to someone in a red state.

Like Covid mostly killed Republicans. Took the sting out of those deaths when you realized they were anti vax conspiracy theorists getting killed off. Proof of that? 5 right wing anti vax radio hosts died of covid. FIVE! That's a lot. They weren't vaccinated.

You cons are so stupid. China, Mexico, Europe, India, Canada, South America, Mexico, soon Africa, Japan, Korea, etc. All of us are putting pollution up in the atmosphere and it's causing global warming.

You can argue there is nothing we can do about it. You're wrong, but you could make that argument that no one else is going to stop so why should we. Because you don't want to pay to go Green. You don't see it as a new economy because it threatens the oil and coal industries.

But you can't argue Man Made Climate Change isn't real. It would make you a Kryptonion. It's literally what they said when Krypton was about to blow up because of their raping the planet.

I love Biden protected Indian land and said we can't mine for uranium. Biden is a steward of the planet.

look at the extreme temperatures. Record numbers

Every year, EVERY YEAR, there is an area that gets "warmer than normal" and there is an area that gets "colder than normal" and THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL

Your side has

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
NO OCEAN RISE

So all it can do is endlessly whine about non record heat in AZ and TX, squirt bleach into coral, and microwave water next to a buoy to cover up for the truth that the strongest decade on record for canes is still the 1940s...

Every year, EVERY YEAR, there is an area that gets "warmer than normal" and there is an area that gets "colder than normal" and THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL

Your side has

NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE

So all it can do is endlessly whine about non record heat in AZ and TX, squirt bleach into coral, and microwave water next to a buoy to cover up for the truth that the strongest decade on record for canes is still the 1940s...

WRONG!

Hotter Than Ever: 2023 Sets New Global Temperature Records​

Not just one area at a time. Globally. So you are wrong right off the bat. Easy to find your error.

Your side has

NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE

And didn't you say we are actually going into a iceage? If so, that makes global warming even worse. We're supposed to be getting colder but we're getting hotter.

Perhaps you think the cooling will offset the heating. LOL. Idiot.

WRONG!

Hotter Than Ever: 2023 Sets New Global Temperature Records​

Not just one area at a time. Globally. So you are wrong right off the bat. Easy to find your error.

LOL!!!

PARROT is as PARROT does...

Can we check the data behind that claim??? It is all fudged fraud

When with the Arctic be ICE FREE?

When will Venice be UNDERWATER???

Define that term for us, iceage?

Is Antarctica today an ICE AGE?

This is the problem with authoritarian parties like the Republican party. The first thing they do is convince their followers is that everyone else is lying. The media, the opposition, scientists. Look at how you guys acted during Covid. It was a hoax right?

European Scientists Make It Official. July Was The Hottest Month On Record By Far.​

The European climate monitoring organization made it official: July 2023 was Earth’s hottest month on record by a wide margin.

Well I guess the rest of the world is in on it too. Only you right wingers know the truth. And Trump didn't try to steal the election. All 4 indictments against Trump are all witch hunts.

Trump's been training you since the Apprentice.

Define that term for us, iceage?

Is Antarctica today an ICE AGE?
If we are getting colder then we are going into a mini ice age. You guys said we are in a mini ice age. So we're supposed to be getting colder instead we're getting hotter. Proof MMCC is real.

This is the problem with authoritarian parties like the Republican party

Pathetically laughable given you are being schooled by a Libertarian, and while the GOP has a SUB PRO ZIONISM "authoritarianism" Fauxian BS narrative, it is still nowhere to the point where it tells its voters who their choice for Prez is by rigging elections and caucuses and pushing a senile treasonous moron name Biden over the will of the Dem primary voters, who were rejecting him.

European climate monitoring organization made it official

All bow. Religious songs begin...

BTW, why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?

Can you show us a single photo of an landmark sinking because of "ocean rise?"

Is it OK to notice that during the so called "warmest year" we had

SNOW in SAUDI first time in 100 years
SNOW on the Hollywood sign 30 years
RECORD COLD on Mt Washington 90 years
Lake Tahoe froze - 30 years
Nashville did not get to 100F all year
Another lame year for canes

Ask these "experts" to explain a map of the Arctic for us. We're waiting...

If we are getting colder then we are going into a mini ice age. You guys said we are in a mini ice age. So we're supposed to be getting colder instead we're getting hotter. Proof MMCC is real.

We have TOO MANY MORONS who understand PRECISELY NOTHING mouthing off here....

Pathetically laughable given you are being schooled by a Libertarian, and while the GOP has a SUB PRO ZIONISM "authoritarianism" Fauxian BS narrative, it is still nowhere to the point where it tells its voters who their choice for Prez is by rigging elections and caucuses and pushing a senile treasonous moron name Biden over the will of the Dem primary voters, who were rejecting him.

All bow. Religious songs begin...

BTW, why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?

Can you show us a single photo of an landmark sinking because of "ocean rise?"

Is it OK to notice that during the so called "warmest year" we had

SNOW in SAUDI first time in 100 years
SNOW on the Hollywood sign 30 years
RECORD COLD on Mt Washington 90 years
Lake Tahoe froze - 30 years
Nashville did not get to 100F all year
Another lame year for canes

Ask these "experts" to explain a map of the Arctic for us. We're waiting...
Be careful arguing with a fool in public. Passerbyers may not know who's who.

We have TOO MANY MORONS who understand PRECISELY NOTHING mouthing off here....
You're the one going against science unconvincingly. I'm just believing the scientists not you. And nothing you show us proves them wrong or you right. It's just stupid questions that don't matter. And who are you asking, me? I'm no scientist. Neither are you.

If you want to convince anyone go convince the scientific community. Oh yea I forgot they are lying to us. LOL. You cons are nuts.

Libertarian? Did you vote for Trump? Are you supporting Trump for 2024?

one going against science unconvincingly

The Co2 fraud is not science, it is fraud.

SCIENCE is not

FUDGING DATA
LYING
BILKING THE TAXPAYER
FRAUD

Science is about theory and data.

Theory - increasing atmospheric Co2 warms atmosphere

DATA - two and only two measures, satellites and balloons, showed NO WARMING in ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2 with high correlation

SCIENCE = THEORY REJECTED

The Co2 fraud is not science, it is fraud.

SCIENCE is not

FUDGING DATA
LYING
BILKING THE TAXPAYER
FRAUD

Science is about theory and data.

Theory - increasing atmospheric Co2 warms atmosphere

DATA - two and only two measures, satellites and balloons, showed NO WARMING in ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2 with high correlation

SCIENCE = THEORY REJECTED
Can't you provide a link to this scientific consensus? Where are you getting this stuff?

scientific consensus

There is a "scientific consensus" of taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars that we should continue to fund their obvious FRAUD.

Science is not about a "consensus" of conflicted liars. Science is about TRUTH and DATA, and you just got that and whined about a "scientific consensus" because you are not a thinker or a person of science, but rather a ...

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...

There is a "scientific consensus" of taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars that we should continue to fund their obvious FRAUD.

Science is not about a "consensus" of conflicted liars. Science is about TRUTH and DATA, and you just got that and whined about a "scientific consensus" because you are not a thinker or a person of science, but rather a ...

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...
Yes science is about scientific consensus. Right now the consensus is the big bang but it's not a fact yet. Black holes are a theory too. But they've been vetted through the scientific process. Peer reviewed. You're just spouting bullshit that the scientific community rejects. They'd chew you up and spit you out. You're just a right wing brainwashed con on a message board.

Compared to what the scientific community thinks. I'll go with them you fucking retard.

See

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling. Never been hotter. Greece on fire. Extreme heat. coral dying. What has to happen before you’ll admit he’s right?

Did I hear the water temp in Florida is 90?

stick to BBall.

Yes science is about scientific consensus. Right now the consensus is the big bang but it's not a fact yet. Black holes are a theory too. But they've been vetted through the scientific process. Peer reviewed. You're just spouting bullshit that the scientific community rejects. They'd chew you up and spit you out. You're just a right wing brainwashed con on a message board.

Compared to what the scientific community thinks. I'll go with them you fucking retard.

no he is not. And all real Scientists go along with him. Not paid deep state group Scientists. Hope that helps.

Forum List

Back