Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

Hot water will be 'very critical' to Atlantic hurricane season

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

SO WHY IS THE STRONGEST DECADE RECORDED FOR CANES STILL THE 1940s if the OCEANS are "WARMING" as your fudged fraud side claims!!!!!!!

What do you mean the "worse it gets" ? If things warm up, Wisconsin might have a longer grower season...I dunno.

But you keep ignoring the basic point, so I'll try once more. The last word is yours. If Lord Gore is who you worship, I certainly don't want to discourage you.

He should never have set a date. He was right in a lot of things, just not the rate or the extent they were happening.

BTW: Newsflash, it is going to happen.

Yea, I feel the same way. Michigan a little warmer? Sounds good to me. But it's a very ignorant thought.

I heard July is officially going to be the hottest July EVER. Wow, Gore was right. It's happening. Scientists agree with him. The only ones who don't are stupid Republican voters who are brainwashed by Republicans who are paid off by the oil and coal lobbyists. It's so obvious.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

SO WHY IS THE STRONGEST DECADE RECORDED FOR CANES STILL THE 1940s if the OCEANS are "WARMING" as your fudged fraud side claims!!!!!!!
I love it when cons ask a random question that makes it look like they know something they don't actually know.

Have you asked a scientist why? I don't know. I google it and find nothing.

All I know is right now, is going to be hotter. July this year already the hottest EVER including the 1940's. Doesn't that alarm you? What will alarm you? What evidence do you need to see to be convinced?

Don’t do that. Don’t make it about me. Nice try. Did I just hear today was the hottest day in Florida ever? Water temp over 100 degrees? Yea, gore was right alright
The water's not over 100 degrees, you fuckin' moron!

Yeah, The Gulf is piss-warm, that's just means it's spring time in FL.

It happens every year. :rolleyes-41:

All you "know" is what your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN PARROTS. YOU do not KNOW ANYTHING.

You search for a "scientist" to explain why canes are not breaking out, and the "scientists" do not want to answer that, because THEY SAID THE CANES WOULD BREAK OUT and HAVE FOR DECADES and ARE PROVEN 100% WRONG.

And you want to PARROT and PARROT and PARROT those who lied, fudged data, and are already proven WRONG WRONG WRONG over and over.

The water's not over 100 degrees, you fuckin' moron!

Yeah, The Gulf is piss-warm, that's just means it's spring time in FL.

It happens every year. :rolleyes-41:
Like I asked before. At what point will conservatives admit Gore was right? What has to happen? Well based on your reply, even when it's happening, you will continue to be in denial. I read an article yesterday that said this extreme weather has made you GW deniers dig in or double down.

No sir, it does not happen every year.

Water Temperatures Off Florida Coast Soar Above 100 Degrees, Possibly Setting A World Record​

Like I asked before. At what point will conservatives admit Gore was right? What has to happen? Well based on your reply, even when it's happening, you will continue to be in denial. I read an article yesterday that said this extreme weather has made you GW deniers dig in or double down.

No sir, it does not happen every year.

Water Temperatures Off Florida Coast Soar Above 100 Degrees, Possibly Setting A World Record​

In a mudpuddle on a Miami sidewalk maybe.

Btw, that's just about how deep you are.

In a mudpuddle on a Miami sidewalk maybe.

Btw, that's just about how deep you are.
Nope. It was one bouey that first registered that temp and then all the bouey's near it also picked up just about the same temp to confirm it.

Oh this is what I expect. Deny the results/science. Just call it fake news. That's what you Republicans do with facts that conflict with your illogic. Good job. You do it instinctively.

Nope. It was one bouey that first registered that temp and then all the bouey's near it also picked up just about the same temp to confirm it.

Oh this is what I expect. Deny the results/science. Just call it fake news. That's what you Republicans do with facts that conflict with your illogic. Good job. You do it instinctively.
And lemme guess, this is reported by The St. Petersburg times, but it didn't happen anywhere near St. Pete, hmm?

thinking.gif

And lemme guess, this is reported by The St. Petersburg times, but it didn't happen anywhere near St. Pete, hmm?

thinking.gif
So you think all the weathermen on all of the local channels are in on it.

Is anyone denying the temperature reading? Other than you cons?

So you think all the weathermen on all of the local channels are in on it.

Is anyone denying the temperature reading? Other than you cons?
One shallow area with no tidal flow that the sun beats down on all day. :rolleyes-41:

Tho thientific!

Post any of the links to the bouy temps so I can deconstruct that properly fer ya. :D

One shallow area with no tidal flow that the sun beats down on all day. :rolleyes-41:

Tho thientific!

Post any of the links to the bouy temps so I can deconstruct that properly fer ya. :D
Obviously the shallow water between Florida mainland and the Keys is a heat trap. But it has always been a heat trap. This is a new record for that location. You cannot dismiss this by saying it's always hot, because it has never been known to get THIS hot and by a relatively huge margin. So, you're the one being unscientific.

Obviously the shallow water between Florida mainland and the Keys is a heat trap. But it has always been a heat trap. This is a new record for that location. You cannot dismiss this by saying it's always hot, because it has never been known to get THIS hot and by a relatively huge margin. So, you're the one being unscientific.
You're the idiot that thinks human beings can affect the weather. They can't. Derp!

Tho thientific!

Another heat record has potentially been broken. A buoy off South Florida has recorded ocean temperatures surpassing 100 degrees Fahrenheit, marking another milestone in the impacts of the climate crisis.

A buoy in Manatee Bay, an area between South Florida and Key Largo, registered triple-digit temperatures over a roughly 3-hour time span Monday night. NOAA data shows that the buoy registered a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit flat at 5 p.m. Monday, peaking at 101.1 degrees Fahrenheit an hour later and then remaining in between the two temperatures through 8 p.m.

That temperature would have made the water as hot as a hot tub. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, hot tubs set between 100 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit are considered safe for most people.

The buoy has not registered a temperature below 91.6 degrees Fahrenheit since that time on Monday.

That peak temperature was recorded at five feet deep.

There is a possibility that the Manatee Bay buoy's record-holding status could be invalidated because the buoy is near land and the water may have organic matter that contributed to the temperature, Masters said. But even if it's not a world record, he said it would still be a significant marker.

"I have no doubt a dip in Manatee Bay today would have been a hot tub-like experience, with SSTs near 100ºF, and that these waters were some of the hottest ever recorded on Earth," he said.

Buoys nearby have consistently recorded water temperatures in at least the mid-90s for days now. The Little Blackwater buoy, located across a stretch of highway that separates it from the Manatee Bay monitor, hasn't recorded temperatures below 91.4 degrees Fahrenheit since Monday afternoon. Further south, the Vaca Key buoy has also remained at temperatures in the low- to mid-90s.

The unprecedented temperatures hitting the waters off Florida's coasts could be detrimental. Just a few days ago, researchers discovered that a coral reef restoration site off South Florida had "100% coral mortality." When the ocean gets too warm, it causes the algae residing in coral tissues to be expelled, turning coral white instead of its usual vivid colors. It also leaves coral more vulnerable to disease and death.

A loss of coral reefs also means a loss of marine life that depends on those systems for food and shelter. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization has warned that more than half of the marine species in the world could face extinction by 2100 because of this issue.

You are destroying this planet

Oh well. You can say Floridiots did it to themselves.

This could be particularly devastating in Florida, as the reefs play a major role in providing a barrier to hurricanes and also serve as a key economic source through the fishing industry and tourism.

While the potentially record-breaking temperature in Florida was temporary, the current above-normal temperatures are part of ongoing unprecedented extremes hitting the planet as the impacts of climate change worsen.

"We are in uncharted territory and we can expect more records to fall as El Niño develops further and these impacts will extend into 2024," World Meteorological Organization director of climate services Christopher Hewitt said earlier this month. Around the same time, it was revealed that ocean temperatures worldwide have hit temperatures "much higher than anything the models predicted."

"This is worrying news for the planet," Hewitt said.

Go ahead and pick it apart. Who are you?

Meanwhile, while the Co2 fraud is trying to hype weather, the actual climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO BREAKOUT in cane activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING net ice melt....

Well, except for all that Global warming is real, denier!

You're the idiot that thinks human beings can affect the weather. They can't. Derp!
Scientists and the rest of the world say you're an idiot.

I don't think even China is saying that. Are they? Is Russia saying climate change isn't real? How about Ben Netenyahoo of Israel?

Name one country that say man made climate change isn't real.

The only ones saying that are Republican voters and politicians. Because you repeat anything they say. And who's telling them GW isn't real? The coal and oil lobbyists. It's so fucking obvious.

78pqmz.jpg

Meanwhile, while the Co2 fraud is trying to hype weather, the actual climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO BREAKOUT in cane activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING net ice melt....

Deep in the Atlantic Ocean, there's a massive current the size of 8,000 Mississippi Rivers. Its role in the Earth's climate is so powerful that it determines weather from the equator to Europe, crop production in Africa and sea level rise on the East Coast.

Scientists say there's a risk this vital current could shut down as the climate gets hotter, a collapse that could have dire consequences worldwide.

Researchers have been trying to determine when the Atlantic might cross that tipping point. But answering that is no easy task.

Deep in the Atlantic Ocean, there's a massive current the size of 8,000 Mississippi Rivers. Its role in the Earth's climate is so powerful that it determines weather from the equator to Europe, crop production in Africa and sea level rise on the East Coast.

Scientists say there's a risk this vital current could shut down as the climate gets hotter, a collapse that could have dire consequences worldwide.

Researchers have been trying to determine when the Atlantic might cross that tipping point. But answering that is no easy task.

It is concerning. I don't disagree.

I've read other things about this.

I guess what nobody can say with authority is what will happen if the current actually collapses.

I, for one, am not anxious to find out. But I am afraid that we are beyond influencing it.

Forum List

Back