Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

still going strong, bullshit, post a picture from this century,
Commercially available wind turbines range between 5 kW for small residential turbines and 5 MW for large scale utilities. Wind turbines are 20% to 40% efficient at converting wind into energy. The typical life span of a wind turbine is 20 years, with routine maintenance required every six months.

I remember a fast food restaurant had this mechanism on the ground in their drivethru. Ever time your wheel ran over it, it basically created electricity. 1000 cars roll over it a day.

I don't know what all they were powering with it but it's a good idea.

Put it this way. No one like you will come up with a better mouse trap.
A fast food restaurant that had something on the ground? It did nothing.

Nobody will come up with a better mouse trap, wind turbine technology is as old as Jesus. Anywhere there was a river, they did not consider using lousy wind power. When we discovered steam engines and turbines, wind could not, and can not, and will never compete.

Nothing beats steam power, it is the force that powers the world.

Commercially available wind turbines range between 5 kW for small residential turbines and 5 MW for large scale utilities. Wind turbines are 20% to 40% efficient at converting wind into energy. The typical life span of a wind turbine is 20 years, with routine maintenance required every six months.
Most may last ten years. No more. 20% efficiency will not power a home.

408e0eac4f92389e273854bcda5bbbea.jpg

A fast food restaurant that had something on the ground? It did nothing.

Nobody will come up with a better mouse trap, wind turbine technology is as old as Jesus. Anywhere there was a river, they did not consider using lousy wind power. When we discovered steam engines and turbines, wind could not, and can not, and will never compete.

Nothing beats steam power, it is the force that powers the world.
Bad attitude. I bet if we ran out of oil we'd figure out how to run cars on water.

Years ago they wouldn't have dreamed of smart phones let alone nano technology.

It'll be done. Despite you.

Lesson....don't build on a river that can flood.

They should not be building on the outer banks either.
Another guy the day before this happened, said it never happens. Gore's predictions didn't come true. Then the very next day I see a home on a river fall into the river and specifically because of melting glacers. They didn't expect glaciers would have melted this rapidly. Only one man predicted it and his name is Al Gore.

My only hope is that rich person who had such a big house on the river in Alaska was a Republican and global warming denier. It's like when someone unvaccinated dies of covid. Can't help but giggle a little and mutter "i told you so" under my breath.

Bad attitude. I bet if we ran out of oil we'd figure out how to run cars on water.

Years ago they wouldn't have dreamed of smart phones let alone nano technology.

It'll be done. Despite you.
wind turbines and solar panels are 100% dependent on fossil fuels, the day we run cars on water, is also the day we no longer have wind turbines and solar panels.

wind turbines and solar panels are 100% dependent on fossil fuels, the day we run cars on water, is also the day we no longer have wind turbines and solar panels.
True. Because then we will even run our factories on water.

Meyer claimed that a car retrofitted with the device could use water as fuel instead of gasoline.

In a news report on an Ohio TV station, Meyer showed a dune buggy he claimed was powered by his water fuel cell. He stated that only 22 US gallons (83 liters) of water were required to travel from Los Angeles to New York.[10] Furthermore, Meyer claimed to have replaced the spark plugs with "injectors" that introduced a hydrogen/oxygen mixture into the engine cylinders. The water was subjected to an electrical resonancethat dissociated it into its basic atomic make-up. The water fuel cell would split the water into hydrogen and oxygen gas, which would then be combusted back into water vapor in a conventional internal combustion engine to produce net energy.

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998, while dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting with two Belgian investors, Meyer suddenly ran outside, saying "They poisoned me"

Some of Meyer's supporters believe that he was assassinated to suppress his inventions.

Of course you will believe the governments version of all this right? Probably a Trump supporter who thinks the government is always lying? Now you believe them?

True. Because then we will even run our factories on water.

Meyer claimed that a car retrofitted with the device could use water as fuel instead of gasoline.

In a news report on an Ohio TV station, Meyer showed a dune buggy he claimed was powered by his water fuel cell. He stated that only 22 US gallons (83 liters) of water were required to travel from Los Angeles to New York.[10] Furthermore, Meyer claimed to have replaced the spark plugs with "injectors" that introduced a hydrogen/oxygen mixture into the engine cylinders. The water was subjected to an electrical resonancethat dissociated it into its basic atomic make-up. The water fuel cell would split the water into hydrogen and oxygen gas, which would then be combusted back into water vapor in a conventional internal combustion engine to produce net energy.

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998, while dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting with two Belgian investors, Meyer suddenly ran outside, saying "They poisoned me"

Some of Meyer's supporters believe that he was assassinated to suppress his inventions.

Of course you will believe the governments version of all this right? Probably a Trump supporter who thinks the government is always lying? Now you believe them?
The patents are in the free domain, nobody is using them, because it does not work. Anybody who could turn water into fuel, easily, will become a trillionaire overnight.

Nice story, but it does not hold water.

The patents are in the free domain, nobody is using them, because it does not work. Anybody who could turn water into fuel, easily, will become a trillionaire overnight.

Nice story, but it does not hold water.
That's because you are swallowing the official government/media's position on it. Conveniently. When it suits you.

I guess this is one conspiracy you can't swallow. Probably because the Republicans got you programmed to defend oil and coal at all cost.

I guess this is one conspiracy you can't swallow. Probably because the Republicans got you programmed to defend oil and coal at all cost.
Democrats own the largest oil corporations. So naive of you to think otherwise

Wind and solar 8ncrease the use of oil and coal, oil companies love the demand for oil

Democrats own the largest oil corporations. So naive of you to think otherwise

Wind and solar 8ncrease the use of oil and coal, oil companies love the demand for oil
I'm surprised it's us trying to go green then. And tax the biggest pollutors. You say they are Democrats? How come you Republicans are the ones the lobbyists pay to lie about global warming and not us?

I'm surprised it's us trying to go green then. And tax the biggest pollutors. You say they are Democrats? How come you Republicans are the ones the lobbyists pay to lie about global warming and not us?
If the solution to global warming is to increase the use and size of heavy industry, thus creating more CO2, how can there be global warming

If the solution to global warming is to increase the use and size of heavy industry, thus creating more CO2, how can there be global warming
But it's not. The solution to GW is not to increase the use and size of heavy industry.

Quit bringing up CO2. You cons claim CO2 is not the problem. So creating more CO2 according to you, is not a problem. So stop suggesting it is if you don't really believe that.

Mitigation – reducing climate change – involves reducing the flow of heat-trapping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, either by reducing sources of these gases (for example, the burning of fossil fuels for electricity, heat, or transport) or enhancing the “sinks” that accumulate and store these gases (such as the oceans, forests, and soil). The goal of mitigation is to avoid significant human interference with Earth's climate, “stabilize greenhouse gas levels in a timeframe sufficient to allow ecosystems to adapt naturally to climate change, ensure that food production is not threatened, and to enable economic development to proceed in a sustainable manner” (from the 2014 report on Mitigation of Climate Change from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, page 4).

I looked all over and CO2 was never mentioned.

But it's not. The solution to GW is not to increase the use and size of heavy industry.

Quit bringing up CO2. You cons claim CO2 is not the problem. So creating more CO2 according to you, is not a problem. So stop suggesting it is if you don't really believe that.

Mitigation – reducing climate change – involves reducing the flow of heat-trapping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, either by reducing sources of these gases (for example, the burning of fossil fuels for electricity, heat, or transport) or enhancing the “sinks” that accumulate and store these gases (such as the oceans, forests, and soil).
yet, solar and wind projects have increased the use of fossil fuels, have increased the use of heavy industry, and that manufacturing must be increased and continue forever.

then they cut down the "sinks", forests and vegetation, to install wind and solar.

It is obvious that nobody cares about CO2 emissions.

What a stupid question. More people today are getting cancer in their 50's. Why is that?

Also, in MI we can't breath because of the Canadian fires. The smokes covering our state. Now I know you aren't going to believe this, but global warming caused a lot of rain in the spring, which caused a lot of growth, which all dried up and died when it got hot, and caught on fire, which made the fires worse.

I know, you're going to say forest fires occured before MMCC. I know.
images
But how has it affected you?

Forum List

Back