Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

So by admitting there is global warming, does what?

When will we learn? I say never. Or when it's too late

Thousands Dead And 10,000 More Reported Missing After Devastating Libyan Floods​

Floodwaters broke through dams in the eastern city of Derna, washing away entire neighborhoods. The current death toll was estimated at 2,300.

Thousands Dead And 10,000 More Reported Missing After Devastating Libyan Floods​

Floodwaters broke through dams in the eastern city of Derna, washing away entire neighborhoods. The current death toll was estimated at 2,300.
Brilliant! So what in the hell does that have to do with admitting there is global warming? Why is it a danger now and not thousands of years ago when it happened last time?

Brilliant! So what in the hell does that have to do with admitting there is global warming? Why is it a danger now and not thousands of years ago when it happened last time?

Was it easy for humans to breath when it happened thousands of years ago? Or was the planet not very habitable for humanoids back then?

And was it man made thousands of years ago? No it was not. So this is different.

And CLEARLY thousands of years ago, it stopped happening. With Man Made Climate Change it won't stop unless we stop.

So what does "Global Warming" cause, floods or droughts, as the NYT blamed the Syrian civil war on a drought caused by "Global Warming..."

????

Does it cause both?

A theory that cannot be disproven is not a theory, it is FRAUD...

Was it easy for humans to breath when it happened thousands of years ago? Or was the planet not very habitable for humanoids back then?

And was it man made thousands of years ago? No it was not. So this is different.

And CLEARLY thousands of years ago, it stopped happening. With Man Made Climate Change it won't stop unless we stop.
Not sure why it was a response to my post, I said nothing about it and here you go explaining but it doesn’t pertain to my original response.

The reduction in the US of nearly 800 million tons of CO2 emissions since 2007 is almost five times greater than the second ranked country (UK) is just slightly less than the reductions of the next ten countries combined (UK, Italy, Ukraine, Spain, Japan, Russian Federation, France, Germany, Canada, and Greece).

Does that make you feel good ?

Should make you feel like you are being played......can you spell SAP ?

Same here in P.A..
Often doesn't even break 80, and some nights have been in the low 50's.

Despite the fact that we are "burning up" here in Phoenix (all of us here just ROTFL when we see this), we are still not even in the top 50 years in terms of 100 days. Our May and June were much cooler than normal and already we are dropping to highs in the 90's on a regular basis.

For the desert, that means the evenings will actually be cool enough for a sweater.

Just goes to show you.....the media can't let a lie alone if they think it promotes their narrative.

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling.

Funny... I grew up in CA and was just there two weeks ago for a visit.

It wasn't boiling at all. If anything, it was unseasonably cool for late August.

So what does "Global Warming" cause, floods or droughts, as the NYT blamed the Syrian civil war on a drought caused by "Global Warming..."

????

Does it cause both?

A theory that cannot be disproven is not a theory, it is FRAUD...
They connect all these exteme weather events on GW. As they should.

Like forest fires. Extreme Rain in the fall, extreme growth, then extreme drought during the summer and the extreme growth causes extreme forest fires.

I'll stop listening to scientists. From now on EMH is my source for mmcc.

Here son. Educate yourself

Again, admitting global warning does what? I admitted that there is global warming, you admitted you have a larger footprint than I do. So, you are telling me nothing I don't already know, you just keep posting articles, I can do that if you want but it is a waste of time. So, if you have a point at all let me know, otherwise you just keep proving you can't comprehend what you read and you are an idiot.

So boy, educate yourself on who you are talking to so you don't sound so damn dumb.

See

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling. Never been hotter. Greece on fire. Extreme heat. coral dying. What has to happen before you’ll admit he’s right?

Did I hear the water temp in Florida is 90?
Those temps were caused by an underwater volcano. They are lying and you are a fool.

Again, admitting global warning does what? I admitted that there is global warming, you admitted you have a larger footprint than I do. So, you are telling me nothing I don't already know, you just keep posting articles, I can do that if you want but it is a waste of time. So, if you have a point at all let me know, otherwise you just keep proving you can't comprehend what you read and you are an idiot.

So boy, educate yourself on who you are talking to so you don't sound so damn dumb.
I don't have a larger foot print than you. The only solution to GW is to go green or cut the population down. I'm all for going green and I'm not having any kids.

Your footprint continues after you die. You contributed to the problem. I am the solution.

I still want people who want kids to have them. Currently about half of all births were wanted/planned.

I don't have a larger foot print than you. The only solution to GW is to go green or cut the population down. I'm all for going green and I'm not having any kids.

Your footprint continues after you die. You contributed to the problem. I am the solution.

I still want people who want kids to have them. Currently about half of all births were wanted/planned.
Go blame your parents dumb dumb. Maybe if you got laid once in awhile you wouldn’t be such a crybaby about not having kids.

They connect all these exteme weather events on GW. As they should.

Like forest fires. Extreme Rain in the fall, extreme growth, then extreme drought during the summer and the extreme growth causes extreme forest fires.

I'll stop listening to scientists. From now on EMH is my source for mmcc.

LOL!!!

Actually, you are a science invalid parrot of lies, and you seem to like that...

A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth. There would be less drought and less fire, all else equal. Hence, when the NYT blamed "Global Warming" on a drought, they proved to everyone with an IQ over 10 they know nothing about what they editorialize, and do not understand basic CLIMATE SCIENCE....

A CLUE...

Jurassic was warmer and wetter.... imagine that...

Those temps were caused by an underwater volcano. They are lying and you are a fool.
High water temperatures off the Florida coast were caused by an underwater volcano? What Saturday morning cartoon told you that? Where is this volcano? Did it also warm the waters of the northeastern US seaboard? The coasts of Antarctica? As dramatic as the Florida warming has been, the greatest ocean warming has been in the Southern Ocean where it is melting the Antarctic ice shelves.

So, where is this volcano?

Forum List

Back