Lets all vote for Hillary Clinton!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Why? Because do you want to see a 400+ electoral win? Well, if we all work together we(as in democrats, liberterians, republicans and independents) can make a 1972 or 1984 blow out possible on election night.

That would be so cool. Do you agree?

Why? Because do you want to see a 400+ electoral win? Well, if we all work together we(as in democrats, liberterians, republicans and independents) can make a 1972 or 1984 blow out possible on election night.

Fuck that criminal bitch. I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire.

I would hand her a glass gasoline if she were on fire.

I'd rather never vote again than to vote for the likes of her. I feel sorry for those that have bought into her. I just SMH at the ignorance and blinders.

I'd never vote for Hillary Clinton the utterly corrupt, compulsive lying, highly incompetent, very untrustworthy old bitch.

CEuTLDbUUAAgYKD.jpg

Last edited:

Well I guess you got your answer. Fuck you and the slimy bitch you rode in on.

yes

20161004_7143284720161004150955.jpg

Fuck that Orange white punk pussy grabbing septuagenarian offspring of a hyena and a Vulture LOL and all the sad weak Bimbo losers soon to be whining about "rigged"

Trump has a foreign born wife, ties to the Russia mafia, hired illegal aliens, and avoided paying taxes for almost two decades. And is facing two fraud trials, two sexual assault trials, and four bankruptcies.

Last edited:

California has a GIANT FUCK YOU for Trump and for you too
A new PPIC poll in California shows Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by a stunning 26 points, 54% to 28%.

The dozen or so DNC workers paid to be here probably agree.

A new PPIC poll in California shows Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by a stunning 26 points, 54% to 28%.

The entirety of CA could fall in the pacific and no one would care, well, mexico might.

White Christians are going to for vote Trump en masse and black Christians are swinging Trump. California is the Land of Fruits and Nuts and those knuckleheads will have little if any effect on the election. Bring back Moon Beam Jerry Brown.

I would hand her a glass gasoline if she were on fire.

I would shit on Trump but I have too much respect for my turds to let them touch Trump...FUCK that Orange white bitch boy

Yeah right. You would wuss out in a heartbeat big talker.
Trump is a whinny little cowardly bitch with "Heel Spurs" Big Macho Alpha Heel Spurs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump is an extremely sick man ...he needs Therapy

and the list grows....

********DONALD J. TRUMP’S WAR ON WOMEN**********

12-year-old girl - rape

Ivana Trump – rape, cheated on, humiliated, insults, body shaming

Ninni Laaksonen - sex assault

Karena Virginia - sex assault

Jill Harth – sex assault

Cathy Heller - sex assault

Jessica Leeds – sex assault

Rachel Crooks – sex assault

Mindy McGillivray – sex assault

Summer Zervos – sex assault

Jennifer Murphy – sex assault

Kristin Anderson – sex assault

Natasha Stoynoff – sex assault

Temple Taggart McDowell – sex assault

Jessica Drake - sex assault

Cassandra Searles – sex assault

Unidentified model – sex assault

Salma Hayek - unwanted advances, harassment, public smears

Miss Teen USA contestant 1 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 2 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 3 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 4 – voyeurism

Miss USA contestants - voyeurism

Marlee Matlin – unwanted advances, insults

Ivanka Trump – inappropriate comments, touching

10-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

14-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

Marla Maples – cheated on, humiliated

Melania Trump – cheated on, humiliated

Megyn Kelly - public insults

Heidi Klum - insults, body shaming

Emily West - insults, body shaming

Carly Fiorina - insults, body shaming

Heidi Cruz - insults, body shaming

Cher - insults, body shaming

Ariana Huffington - insults, body shaming

Angelina Jolie - insults, body shaming

Gail Collins, insults, body shaming

Vendela Kirsebom – inappropriate comments

Hillary Clinton - insults, smearing, body shaming

Rosie O'Donnell - public insults, body shaming

Kim Novak - public insults, body shaming

Alicia Machado - public insults, smearing, body shaming

Unidentified daughter-in-law - public insults, body shaming

Mike Brzezininki – public insults

Desiree Washington - smeared, public insults, enabled her rapist

Fuck that Orange white punk pussy grabbing septuagenarian offspring of a hyena and a Vulture LOL and all the sad weak Bimbo losers soon to be whining about "rigged"

Trump has a foreign born wife, ties to the Russia mafia, hired illegal aliens, and avoided paying taxes for almost two decades. And is facing two fraud trials, two sexual assault trials, and four bankruptcies.

Podesta has more ties to the Russian mob than the trumpster. By far. You're blind as well as stupid.

Forum List

Back