Let's brainstorm about why someone would lower airplane wreckage behind a Mosque

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
according to SuperChief Kelly , the airplane part was 5 feet, x 4 feet, x 17 inches, and the space behind the building was 18 inches.
the part has a rope around it.

The highly paid FBI is going to try to figure out why it was there.

hmmmm i go first, perhaps someone thought scrap metal was going up in value, so they wanted to keep it for later.
how 'bout, someone thought they should hide it , so they could open a memorial later.

hmmm why oh why? ...

according to SuperChief Kelly , the airplane part was 5 feet, x 4 feet, x 17 inches, and the space behind the building was 18 inches.

hmmmm i go first, perhaps someone thought scrap metal was going up in value, so they wanted to keep it for later.
how 'bout, someone thought they should hide it , so they could open a memorial later.

hmmm why oh why? ...
Excuuuuse me? Because no one lowered it, it was found there.

Conspiracy board is to your your right -------------------->

Aircraft landing gear don't generally have heavy ropes tied around them.

Regardless, I say leave it there. The irony being the new Mosque complex that it is touching.

I believe that the U.S. has reason to be weary of Islam. Each and every U.S. citizen should at least be aware of Islam.

They are, after all, crafty little fuckers.

Can we get a SENSIBLE mod (Intense or Trajan) to move this crap to the "Conspiracy Theories" forum, where it belongs?

94ebcc00.jpg

hmmm why oh why? ...
Uh, excuse me, but, it's a PIECE of the 5' x 4' x 17" part.

Why in the hell can't you twoofer loons EVER deal in the twoof?

Obviously Dick Cheney was hauling this piece of fake debris up to the roof during the night of 9/10, when suddenly he had a brief heart attack and lost his grip on the rope. Since he still had to go plant all the controlled demolition charges in the towers, he was out of time and had to just leave it there.' Fabozz

There.....that should do it.

Forum List

Back