🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

Again, if the law is NOT designed to allow discrimination against gays (among others)

what IS it designed to do.

Someone give us a few cases of where this law would be applied by, let's say, a Christian businessman that would NOT involve discrimination.

Please. Anyone.

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Either it does or it doesn't.

Does it? Doesn't it?
ALL florists and bakers are right wing religious zealots?
Who knew?
not all, just the bigoted ones...flowers and cake don't care who smells them or eats them.
the money could give a shit too.
So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

So like what? Like this racist church was pressured into 'acceptance'?

All-white Kentucky church reverses ban on interracial couples - CSMonitor.com

Pikeville, Kentucky — An eastern Kentucky church under a firestorm of criticism since members voted to bar mixed-race couples from joining the congregation overturned that decision Sunday, saying it welcomes all believers.

Who knew?
not all, just the bigoted ones...flowers and cake don't care who smells them or eats them.
So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

Acceptance is a belief. Tolerance is an action. You can hate black people all you want for whatever reasons you want,

but you have to tolerate the fact that they have equal rights.

How is being forced to participate in sacrilege "tolerance"?
sacrilege is subjective and based on a false premise.....

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Does it? Doesn't it?
Who knew?

you mean like the religious right?
How nany cases have actually been brought to court?
Not many I'd wager.
The only only cases we become aware of are the hard core activist types that have no concept of agreeing to disagree.
I think they're looking for a monetary reward at that point.
You'd think being a member of the 'gay community' they'd be looking to pass their business along to one of their iwn.

The Indiana law does not need to be "cleared up". We all know it is about keeping fags out of bakeries. So don't try to dress it up as anything else. No one is that stupid.
You must be that stupid to believe thats what the bill is about.
The only stupid people in this topic are those like you who believe everyone else is stupid enough to believe it isn't about keeping fags out of bakeries.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear that today's Liberals are Anti-Liberty.

You defend racial discrimination and we are the anti-liberty ones? Mental case.

Scuze moi - but you will not find one post on this board where I favor racial discrimination, you sad little moron.

You must if you support the Indiana law, because it definitely allows a religious defense against doing business with black people, if the businessman is white.

I support Liberty, which means respecting the Liberty of others to hold different beliefs than myself. Clearly, this is a foreign concept to your wee widdle bwain.

Nice dodge. You lose.

Who knew?

Not many I'd wager.
The only only cases we become aware of are the hard core activist types that have no concept of agreeing to disagree.
You'd think being a member of the 'gay community' they'd be looking to pass their business along to one of their iwn.
it's the old us and them ploy...!

Does it? Doesn't it?
Who knew?

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

It's pretty clear that today's Liberals are Anti-Liberty.

You defend racial discrimination and we are the anti-liberty ones? Mental case.

Scuze moi - but you will not find one post on this board where I favor racial discrimination, you sad little moron.

You must if you support the Indiana law, because it definitely allows a religious defense against doing business with black people, if the businessman is white.

I support Liberty, which means respecting the Liberty of others to hold different beliefs than myself. Clearly, this is a foreign concept to your wee widdle bwain.

Nice dodge. You lose.

Nice argument. You lose.

Non sequitur much?
sometimes, just not here.

False modesty is so unbecoming. Yes, here. Pal.

xf2git.jpg

Same bullshit, different decade.

Does it? Doesn't it?
Who knew?

There are also many ways a religious person can earn a living.

Who knew?

Not many I'd wager.

I love your avatar.

It is a naked attempt to motivate the Dem base. Nothing more than that.

Indeed. Brought to you by the party of "inclusion" - the democrats. Again, like the old Steppenwolf song said "You're free to speak your mind my friend, as long as you agree with me".

The Gay Mafia needs to be investigated by the FBI.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

For further demonstration of your hypocrisy, look no further than Obamacare. The single most foremost government intrusion into the medical decisions between patients and their doctors in recent history.

Forum List

Back