🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

not all, just the bigoted ones...flowers and cake don't care who smells them or eats them.
the money could give a shit too.
So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

Acceptance is a belief. Tolerance is an action. You can hate black people all you want for whatever reasons you want,

but you have to tolerate the fact that they have equal rights.

How is being forced to participate in sacrilege "tolerance"?
sacrilege is subjective and based on a false premise.....

You have no right to dictate to me what constitutes sacrilege, so fuck off now. And don't ask me to bake you a fag cake, because I won't.

Again, if the law is NOT designed to allow discrimination against gays (among others)

what IS it designed to do.

For further and future reference please see post #17

Let s clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The author of the RFRA, Daniel Laycock is a supporter of gay marriage.

Your answer has nothing to do with my question.

I want to know the REASONS for the law that do not involve a religious defense to discriminate.

Give us ONE good example. In your own words.

Again, if the law is NOT designed to allow discrimination against gays (among others)

what IS it designed to do.

Someone give us a few cases of where this law would be applied by, let's say, a Christian businessman that would NOT involve discrimination.

Please. Anyone.

And you can bet that gays are only the beginning.

How long before they want people to wear ID to show if they're gay, Jewish ...

If they thought they could push it through, they would.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

Clearly, you ate you a double portion of Projection for breakfast this morning.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

For further demonstration of your hypocrisy, look no further than Obamacare. The single most foremost government intrusion into the medical decisions between patients and their doctors in recent history.

Hypocrisy is a logical fallacy. The merits of the Indiana law, or lack thereof, have nothing to do with who is or isn't hypocritical in their opinion.

Why did Governor Pence go virtually epileptic Sunday when asked the simple question would the law allow a florists and bakers to discriminate against gays?

Either it does or it doesn't.

Does it? Doesn't it?
ALL florists and bakers are right wing religious zealots?
Who knew?
not all, just the bigoted ones...flowers and cake don't care who smells them or eats them.
the money could give a shit too.
So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

You're full of crap. Us "RWs" want the states to mandate what works for the individual states. Keep the federal government out of it - they were NEVER mandated to be the arbiter of this stuff anyway - you fool. Take a Civics class.

If no one can come up with one example of how this law does anything other than to create a right to discriminate on religious grounds,

than it's fair to conclude that is the ONLY purpose of the law.

And don't ask me to bake you a fag cake, because I won't.

250o5zt.jpg

HEY FAGGOT! I GOTCHER CAKE RIGHT HERE!

xf2git.jpg

Same bullshit, different decade.

Its just horrifying that we're fighting this same battle again.

Anyone who thinks nazi Germany could not happen again only need to look at these discriminatory laws because that's exactly what's happening. Exactly.

I want to know the REASONS for the law that do not involve a religious defense to discriminate.

Give us ONE good example. In your own words.

Why? Where in that law do the words "discriminate" or "businesses shall have the right to discriminate based on religion" appear in the law? Can you prove to me that this law is different, I repeat, different from the 19 other laws already passed across the country?

hey ass hat I never said that. It's a quote.
tripped over you imaginary dick again..

Oh brother, you're angrier than a honeybadger. What you tripped over is the corpse of your dead argument. Why can't you prove your case?
The Rabbi said:
You're a moron.
This is not a law basd on religious beliefs. It is the opposite of that in fact.

Luddly Neddite said:

Yeah, that's probably why they named it the RELIGIOUS Freedom Act.

Read it.

post #78

you are too funny...

you mean like the religious right?

Non sequitur much?
sometimes, just not here.

False modesty is so unbecoming. Yes, here. Pal.
sorry no..

It is a naked attempt to motivate the Dem base. Nothing more than that.

Indeed. Brought to you by the party of "inclusion" - the democrats. Again, like the old Steppenwolf song said "You're free to speak your mind my friend, as long as you agree with me".

The Gay Mafia needs to be investigated by the FBI.
ho no! Mr. bill not the gay mafia ploy again....

hey ass hat I never said that. It's a quote.
tripped over you imaginary dick again..

Oh brother, you're angrier than a honeybadger. What you tripped over is the corpse of your dead argument. Why can't you prove your case?
The Rabbi said:
You're a moron.
This is not a law basd on religious beliefs. It is the opposite of that in fact.

Luddly Neddite said:

Yeah, that's probably why they named it the RELIGIOUS Freedom Act.

Read it.

post #78

you are too funny...

And I should give half a damn, why?

You are debating minutiae, without in fact proving your argument.

Acceptance is a belief. Tolerance is an action. You can hate black people all you want for whatever reasons you want,

but you have to tolerate the fact that they have equal rights.

How is being forced to participate in sacrilege "tolerance"?
sacrilege is subjective and based on a false premise.....

You have no right to dictate to me what constitutes sacrilege, so fuck off now. And don't ask me to bake you a fag cake, because I won't.

Its especially disgusting that so-called christians are preaching this mindless hate while they embrace and worship known child predators and criminals like Ted Nugent, Warrn Jeffs, Phil Robertson.

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg

For further demonstration of your hypocrisy, look no further than Obamacare. The single most foremost government intrusion into the medical decisions between patients and their doctors in recent history.
mega bullshit!

mega bullshit!

Prove it!

Yelling "mega bullshit!" is in fact not a valid argument.

Forum List

Back